Learn your ancestors’ habits

The Homelander

The Homelander

I'm the real hero
Study your ancestors’ past. It will let you assess your strengths and combat your weaknesses. Learn what their diet was like so you can mimic it to thrive because you are made up of their DNA. All it takes is one simple google search. For example: Whites do better in cold climates, Blacks are resistant to malaria and have lactose tolerance, Browns are better capable of doing intermittent fasting.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkAscender, KevinDurder, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 5 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
What are natives good at

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Sub5kang, notsocommonthumb and 1 other person
Study your ancestors’ past. It will let you assess your strengths and combat your weaknesses. Learn what their diet was like so you can mimic it to thrive because you are made up of their DNA. All it takes is one simple google search. For example: Whites do better in cold climates, Blacks are resistant to malaria and have lactose tolerance, Browns are better capable of doing intermittent fasting.
They like bananas and camel milk idk anything else tbh

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and The Homelander
Deer meat fish honey all raw

• +1
my ancestors were literally drinking alcohol and hoarding cattle

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander, notsocommonthumb and Sub5kang
my ancestors were good at raping and drinking

• +1
Reactions: themanthechrist and The Homelander
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Are u saying this cause the trail of tears i cant tell if im supposed to be caging jfl
No idea what that is. I’m not making fun of you if that’s what you think. All it took was one simple google search to find out what they are good at. Apparently they can go a long time without eating due to a better ability of storing fat. Additionally, they can also perform long distance running well

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and cooldude1231
You done a DNA test? U guys are usually from everywhere
I think most of my DNA is avg from Iberia and some contribution from America and Africa.
I I'll do a DNA anytime soon when I have money but they're kinda expensive, I'm wishing for something exotic like french or Scandinavian Dna.

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, The Homelander and Sub5kang
I think most of my DNA is avg from Iberia and some contribution from America and Africa.
I I'll do a DNA anytime soon when I have money but they're kinda expensive, I'm wishing for something exotic like french or Scandinavian Dna.
I used to think like this, then I realised who gives a fuck if I'm 0.2% finnish

• +1
I used to think like this, then I realised who gives a fuck if I'm 0.2% finnish
I actually don't care it's just that it's kind of a bummer if you spend a lot of money of this shit and you get boring results.

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, The Homelander and Sub5kang
nvm

• +1
  • Hmm...