Learning about facial deformities made me get bullied even more

mogstar

mogstar

Basically in my country in school u have this mandatory weekly lesson on life in general so you'd do topics on drugs, STDs, social media and mental health, etc

In my school we had a period were in those lessons we were genuinely learning about looks n shit.

The teachers probably thought that these lessons would help us not care about our looks or treat other ppl better if they have any facial deformaties only for me this literally caused more people to make fun of my looks.

I was part of a normie "friend"group at this time who I sat with btw. Basically we pretty much just watched vids.

One vid we watched was of how plastic surgery is increasing in Japan and they care more and more about looks. It wasn't a blackpilled video it was a BBC documentary or somethn. And during a video a guy said " should get surgery on his jaw XD" and they all laughed and I fake laughed with them. The guy wasn't blackpilled but prior to this they had been makin fun of me for how narrow my jaw is in comparison to my forehead and they were saying how it makes me look like I'm an alien

And another time I was sitting with these 2 other ppl I knew in the class cuz there was a spare seat with them and I didn't wanna get made fun of my looks again. And then we were watching a vid of this gay guy who's obsessed with his looks and spends 10 years putting on makeup and it said something about how he has a fringe to hide his hairline and then I heard one of my "friends" at the back of my class say my name when he said that in the video and they all started laughing

Those lessons were fucking terrible and just made everything worse. They made a load of other comments in those lessons. That was genuinely the year I accepted I was ugly. I hadn't found out about the blackpill or incels yet and I wouldn'tve until 2 years later but grade 8 was when I was constantly have people comment on my appearance including "friends" and random people in the corridor laughing at me or making comments about my face.

tagging the bros:
@N1666 @TsarTsar444 @looksmaxxer234 @lutte @FastBananaCEO @Monk @PingPong

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 8244, JosephGarrot123 and 5 others
B910E4E5 FECD 4B3D 9F70 5C63BED44211

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, Deleted member 13787, datboijj and 2 others
Fuck dem niggas, they a bunch of hoes.

• Love it
Reactions: mogstar
:lasereyes:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
Then fix your jaw.
Don't expect any better treatment from society we can't change the world we can only change ourselves

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 5189 and mogstar
Then fix your jaw.
Don't expect any better treatment from society we can't change the world we can only change ourselves
@FastBananaCEO ur threads used to hit more when I copypasted them from .is b4

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
@FastBananaCEO ur threads used to hit more when I copypasted them from .is b4
I think this story was too long most ppl prolly didn even read

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar
Basically in my country in school u have this mandatory weekly lesson on life in general so you'd do topics on drugs, STDs, social media and mental health, etc

In my school we had a period were in those lessons we were genuinely learning about looks n shit.

The teachers probably thought that these lessons would help us not care about our looks or treat other ppl better if they have any facial deformaties only for me this literally caused more people to make fun of my looks.

I was part of a normie "friend"group at this time who I sat with btw. Basically we pretty much just watched vids.

One vid we watched was of how plastic surgery is increasing in Japan and they care more and more about looks. It wasn't a blackpilled video it was a BBC documentary or somethn. And during a video a guy said " should get surgery on his jaw XD" and they all laughed and I fake laughed with them. The guy wasn't blackpilled but prior to this they had been makin fun of me for how narrow my jaw is in comparison to my forehead and they were saying how it makes me look like I'm an alien

And another time I was sitting with these 2 other ppl I knew in the class cuz there was a spare seat with them and I didn't wanna get made fun of my looks again. And then we were watching a vid of this gay guy who's obsessed with his looks and spends 10 years putting on makeup and it said something about how he has a fringe to hide his hairline and then I heard one of my "friends" at the back of my class say my name when he said that in the video and they all started laughing

Those lessons were fucking terrible and just made everything worse. They made a load of other comments in those lessons. That was genuinely the year I accepted I was ugly. I hadn't found out about the blackpill or incels yet and I wouldn'tve until 2 years later but grade 8 was when I was constantly have people comment on my appearance including "friends" and random people in the corridor laughing at me or making comments about my face.

tagging the bros:
@N1666 @TsarTsar444 @looksmaxxer234 @lutte @FastBananaCEO @Monk @PingPong
Brutal man i hope you can ascend eventually

• WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, mogstar, datboijj and 1 other person

• WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and datboijj

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787