Learning Anything Other Than Your Schools Exams Content Is Worthless

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Any minute not spent on learning by practising with past exams similar to your upcoming one is wasted time.

Who cares if you know dozens of meme content unrelated to your actual school curriculum

• To get into the top university degrees with the best moneymaxxing potential (medicine, law, Ivy/Elite unis) your highschool grades need to be perfect
  • To get into the top jobs after university your uni grades need to be perfect

Why learn facial aesthetic Ratios if it isn't helping me with these goals. It's completely useless. It will neither give me Money or Looks in the long run.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17174, Deleted member 3946, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
@Collagen or rope @Prettyboy @Vietnam @vero77 @House Lannister @BigBiceps

Just dedicate your entire life into becoming a corporate robot with 5k instead of 4k monthly salary at age 30.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 9641, Deleted member 14528 and 6 others
DEAA3ACC A137 4A22 BED0 B3C917D000F3

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, BearBoy, Moggable and 3 others
Any minute not spent on learning by practising with past exams similar to your upcoming one is wasted time.

Who cares if you know dozens of meme content unrelated to your actual school curriculum

• To get into the top university degrees with the best moneymaxxing potential (medicine, law, Ivy/Elite unis) your highschool grades need to be perfect

Why learn facial aesthetic Ratios if it isn't helping me with these goals. It's completely useless. It will neither give me Money or Looks in the long run.
Legit. I study 90% using past papers for my specific curriculum. Teachers tell me no that isn’t right when it works perfectly for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and PubertyMaxxer
Legit. I study 90% using past papers for my specific curriculum. Teachers tell me no that isn’t right when it works perfectly for me
Exactly. It's the best method because exams will be very similar each year. Practising with a shit ton of past exams for your topic will guarantee a good grade.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and House Lannister
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
View attachment 1544419

View attachment 1544425

View attachment 1544427
Bump

What grades do you get?

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
This is so vague that I dont understand how any discussion can be made upon it. You basically say good grades=good, because good jobs need good grades, and good uni needs good grades.

How the fuck do you autists get your hands on past exam questions? At my former school they make it so we can't copy down past questions, nor review them, and everything is set up online with no way of screenshotting questions. Idk how u eurofags do it tho

• +1
Just dedicate your entire life into becoming a corporate robot with 5k instead of 4k monthly salary at age 30.
Or you take a coding bootcamp for 3 months and get a $10k/mo job like me at 21 while OP posts his 100th thread about making money while he's completely broke.

Last edited:
  • +1

Learning how to be a cog in a system? Learning things in collage over 4 years rather than just learning it in 1 year? Yea, doing anything other than watching trash media is much more productive, huge black pill

• +1
Learning how to looksmax is only useless if you never apply it.

The goal is not to become a level 100 keyboard warrior with over 20 000 posts on looksmax but to truly ascend in looks to the point where you can get laid from online dating, bars and clubs. No college degree could ever offer you that. Even a bachelor's degree in kinesiology won't teach you how to build muscle effectively as a natural lifter. College is only valuable if you study in STEM and learn a pratical skill that you will use in your job and even then, that will make you financially successful but it won't get you laid, which is why lots of guys who have college degrees are still incels or are stuck with the same low SMV women all the time.

• +1