Learning new languages is such a good cope

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Probably because I’ve always loved languages in school (and I was always topped in my class). Learning new languages is such great fun and I can forget real life misery for a while. During my monk mode I might try Spanish and Ancient Greek :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
latin > ancient greek
italian, french > spanish

Kurwa

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, needsolution and wellthatsucks
Learning Latin seems retarded ngl
I'm also good in languages :feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and SikKunt
French is my native :feelshaha:
I learned French in Brussels when I came to Belgium, I was 3 jfl. I also had Moroccan accent since the school was full of them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr_Norwood, AutisticBeaner and Deleted member 616
I learned French in Brussels when I came to Belgium, I was 3 jfl. I also had Moroccan accent since the school was full of them
Browned/ 10

• So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt
english > everything

Yea languages are amazing tbh, currently studying french and spanish at school and also at home. I discovered a huge interest in languages when I was like 15, started learning japanese and spanish then after a month or two I stopped again and then really picked it up again when I was 18. No idea why I stopped for such a long time tbh, worst mistake of my life.

• +1
Yea languages are amazing tbh, currently studying french and spanish at school and also at home. I discovered a huge interest in languages when I was like 15, started learning japanese and spanish then after a month or two I stopped again and then really picked it up again when I was 18. No idea why I stopped for such a long time tbh, worst mistake of my life.
I love learning different accents, grammar rules and vocabulary and compare similarities/ differences between various languages. Translation is also fun.

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
I love learning different accents, grammar rules and vocabulary and compare similarities/ differences between various languages. Translation is also fun.
i love the process of slowly getting a feeling for a language, learning how to use their words, drawing connections to other languages, slowly starting to realize why they do things the way they do, in a linguistic sense and also a more general one.

• +1
Too low IQ for that.

• +1
Reactions: NiBBaCel
Spanish is very useful in general, so many people speak it in many countries.
Arabic would be cool to learn, many people in Europe speak arabic nowadays. I could go into clubs with arabs to slay lmao.