Learning social media marketing is easy, and beneficial

Deleted member 7509

Deleted member 7509

🌐
You don't need to learn much. If you are a creative person in general, this is very easy. Takes a month max. Not only can you find a very decent paying job right away, but you can use all these skills to start your own business. Marketing is the most important skill for becoming rich. A lot of niches are taken by companies filled with boomers who only know how to post pictures on Facebook. You can easily take over

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sly shinkai, Chadethnic101, Deleted member 5189 and 7 others
Most important skills would include SEO optimization, and understanding the basics (CPA, KPI, funnels, etc). I would suggest learning how to use Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Pro first tho. Those are easy af, you need a month max to become a pro

• +1
Reactions: sly shinkai, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 5189 and 5 others
any good websites/youtubers/reddit pages that u would personally suggest

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
You don't need to learn much. If you are a creative person in general, this is very easy. Takes a month max. Not only can you find a very decent paying job right away, but you can use all these skills to start your own business. Marketing is the most important skill for becoming rich. A lot of niches are taken by companies filled with boomers who only know how to post pictures on Facebook. You can easily take over
where did you learn

then show proof of funds

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, .👽. and Boldandbeautiful
then show proof of funds
Get rich guru trys to get rich by teaching it to others. Even this subforum is not that low iq for it to work, try offtopic.

• +1
Reactions: SexuallyAbusive and Deleted member 14781
Get rich guru trys to get rich by teaching it to others. Even this subforum is not that low iq for it to work, try offtopic.
i learned it myself but ok lol

exactly what i did tbh. learned it in 6 months, got a job(although shitty wage) and started my (failing) business with it at the same time

Most important skills would include SEO optimization, and understanding the basics (CPA, KPI, funnels, etc). I would suggest learning how to use Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Pro first tho. Those are easy af, you need a month max to become a pro
id say seo is cope tbh. its purely about ads. optimising funnels yeah very important

• +1
Reactions: Primordial
I don't understand what most of these acronyms or what the topic of the thread is about.
You guys actually learn stuff and not rot 24/7?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, wristcel, Deleted member 14781 and 2 others
Bro don't say that. How else are these gurus marketeers supposed to sell their courses.
For 1500 euros

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 6128
exactly what i did tbh. learned it in 6 months, got a job(although shitty wage) and started my (failing) business with it at the same time

id say seo is cope tbh. its purely about ads. optimising funnels yeah very important
Seo is a tad outdated now, although it doesn't hurt to be optimised
Leave no stone unturned depending on budget
I work in finance but have a passion for marketing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 14543
Doing for social media marketing for someone else is dumb as fuck when you can do it for yourself and make 7 figure yearly

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7509
Doing for social media marketing for someone else is dumb as fuck when you can do it for yourself and make 7 figure yearly
Yeah but you can't if you are talentless, moneyless or ugly

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Yeah but you can't if you are talentless, moneyless or ugly
Not true u can easily run a theme page and after a certain amount of followers start selling products, courses anything to ur followers

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Not true u can easily run a theme page and after a certain amount of followers start selling products, courses anything to ur followers
Theme like what?

Like posting cars , sports abs all other shit
Yeah, problem is that people who have money can use them to beat you. You post cars? They have money to interview important people about that theme, making their page better, more money to spend on marketing and so on. Can't win against the system boyo.

Yeah, problem is that people who have money can use them to beat you. You post cars? They have money to interview important people about that theme, making their page better, more money to spend on marketing and so on. Can't win against the system boyo.
Jesus u sound like a sore loser.

I promise u none of that happens and the people that do that don’t sell anything as they are already rich

Jesus u sound like a sore loser.

I promise u none of that happens and the people that do that don’t sell anything as they are already rich
Your logical fallacy is: ad hominem.
I don't believe your promises sorry.

i learned it myself but ok lol
who gives a fuck what you learned? is that supposed to be a flex? ROFL

the entire point is you arent making anything

like 99% of this section, you arent practicing what you preach

every single online money making "guru" has no idea how to respond when I ask this simple question:
then show proof of funds
why do you think that is?

the answer is simple: nobody on this site is making shit. this is a terrible section for financial advice. everybody here are broke posers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305 and Deleted member 6128