Learnt about rep to post ratio way too late

Avillionre

Avillionre

MTN rated by org niggas
Joined
Feb 24, 2026
Posts
412
Reputation
202
If only I knew from the beginning I would've made high effort posts...
I need you guys to rep my ass really hard right now like rep my ass in the gayest way possible :lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: kbj, KingOfGreys67, Irrelevance and 5 others
High effort doesn’t equal reps bub

And ur grey u found out early
 
  • +1
Reactions: kbj, iblamexyz, OrionTheGreat and 3 others
Its over bud
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: kbj and Avillionre
If only I knew from the beginning I would've made high effort posts...
I need you guys to rep my ass really hard right now like rep my ass in the gayest way possible :lul:
Reps arent that important tho if your like 1:2 its over
 
  • +1
Reactions: kbj, Mooks Laxx and Avillionre
If only I knew from the beginning I would've made high effort posts...
I need you guys to rep my ass really hard right now like rep my ass in the gayest way possible :lul:
Its savable mine used to be worse than yours:Hmmge:
 
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: kbj and Avillionre
I would've made high effort posts...
Almost Every high PTR user is a Master Shitposter and a repfarmer, you don't need to make effort in your posts to get rep.
 
  • +1
Reactions: kbj and iblamexyz
If only I knew from the beginning I would've made high effort posts...
I need you guys to rep my ass really hard right now like rep my ass in the gayest way possible :lul:
@Mods this is a form of repfarming
 
  • +1
Reactions: bhsoda_destroyer
Almost Every high PTR user is a Master Shitposter and a repfarmer,

you don't need to make effort in your posts to get rep.
This
If only I knew from the beginning I would've made high effort posts...
I need you guys to rep my ass really hard right now like rep my ass in the gayest way possible :lul:
op ptr is a forum meme

as long as it's not negative nor netural ur okay bud you don't need a 1:3 ptr :feelskek:
 
  • +1
Reactions: kbj and Avillionre
the more you use this site your ptr will improve as long as you are writing threads users want to read and engage with
 
  • +1
Reactions: Avillionre
If only I knew from the beginning I would've made high effort posts...
I need you guys to rep my ass really hard right now like rep my ass in the gayest way possible :lul:
just don’t post really retarded stuff, you’ll be good.
 
If only I knew from the beginning I would've made high effort posts...
I need you guys to rep my ass really hard right now like rep my ass in the gayest way possible :lul:
I learned that ptr mattered at 1000 posts jfl
Its never too late
Im like plus 800 now
Dont give up
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Avillionre

Similar threads

LiteralChud
Replies
3
Views
31
Revent
Revent
Framemaxxx
Replies
14
Views
111
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
arlo_420
Replies
13
Views
62
Игорь бурда
Игорь бурда
Mooks Laxx
Replies
6
Views
45
multifyer
multifyer
anaverageman
Replies
5
Views
42
anaverageman
anaverageman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top