• JFL
Reactions: silencio, vermillioncorefan, raumDEuter and 5 others
least lean bolivian

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Looksminning AND paying for it.

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag and murdah
@ConfusedBolivian I will be clear my latino amigo.

1. You have a mental disease making you abuse steroids at a young age, looksmining yourself and destroying your health.

2. Before you hit 30, unless you change your attitude and lifestyle you will dead or bald, I don't know what's worse.

3. Everyone is so tired of you thinking this is your personal blog to post your mental disease updates. The ones following you are looking at you like a circus monkey.

4. You have this edgy kid idgaf attitude, it's not necessary no one will hurt you here.

Stay safe boyo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio, arab_chink, buflek and 5 others

1. You have a mental disease making you abuse steroids at a young age, looksmining yourself and destroying your health.

2. Before you hit 30, unless you change your attitude and lifestyle you will dead or bald, I don't know what's worse.

3. Everyone is so tired of you thinking this is your personal blog to post your mental disease updates. The ones following you are looking at you like a circus monkey.

4. You have this edgy kid idgaf attitude, it's not necessary no one will hurt you here.

Stay safe boyo.
ok

• JFL
Reactions: Hottaco34, Pollorex, lowiqNormie and 3 others
But bolivians are brown :ogre:

No ass

Wash your dishes

• JFL
Reactions: Zelenskyiv, JOJOcelReturns, coisbhai and 2 others

Stay safe boyo.
Joined May 9, 2024

you’re an irrelevant fucking retard so how about you shut your fucking bitchass and delete your account? aint nobody reading your essays about “muh steroids will kill u before 30”

i would beat u fucking unconscious if u came up to me irl and started saying this bs, which ofc u wont, because ur a skinny framecel.

• JFL
Reactions: silencio
Joined May 9, 2024

you’re an irrelevant fucking retard so how about you shut your fucking bitchass and delete your account? aint nobody reading your essays about “muh steroids will kill u before 30”

i would beat u fucking unconscious if u came up to me irl and started saying this bs, which ofc u wont, because ur a skinny framecel.
IMG 20240516 222037 990
Your turn. This is when I was still natural.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: butterworld, socialcel and coisbhai
Joined May 9, 2024

lol bro he’s an OG, he joined in 2022, never heard of JOJOcel?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel and JOJOcelReturns

Stay safe boyo.
good to see you back man

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: coisbhai and JOJOcelReturns
You skip legs day??