least likely place to run into chad (first date)

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

addy acquired… WE ARE SO BACK
help i need to pick a place for this first date with a chick

i don’t think i could stand getting mogged standing next to a girl without it ruining the rest of the date

she wants to go mini golfing but idk

anyone know a place that would be suitable for a date but also chadproof?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: micropp, Klaas Vaaker, Gonthar and 3 others
idk where ur from but arcade is not bad place, if ur from USA, its even better, no chad goes there, and its a fun place for a first date

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Latinolooksmaxxer, jsmad and 5 others
Mini golf is good do that.

• +1
Reactions: micropp, WeiWei, silencio and 3 others
idk where ur from but arcade is not bad place, if ur from USA, its even better, no chad goes there, and its a fun place for a first date
yeah US. actually a pretty good idea thanks

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
@dragomaxxer

you are the chad

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi and NorwoodAscender
Literally pic any place you are already upper percentile, the only places where you have a realistic chance of running into chad is in areas with large volume of people your age that are NT, such as business clubs on campus, college parties and etc. If you go to any food place or activity like mini-golfing like you said youll be more than fine. 0 shot you run into a chad youll be fine bro goodluck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi, Klaas Vaaker, chadintraining and 3 others
The beach

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and h111
No one is mogging you bro let's be realistic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, autistic_tendencies, BitchBoy and 1 other person
help i need to pick a place for this first date with a chick

i don’t think i could stand getting mogged standing next to a girl without it ruining the rest of the date

she wants to go mini golfing but idk

anyone know a place that would be suitable for a date but also chadproof?
You’re doomed from the start if your demented brain even thought of this thread, nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, fxckz and GabachoCopium
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fxckz, h111 and BitchBoy
It ain’t fun u nerd nigger

You’re doomed from the start if your demented brain even thought of this thread, nigger
sounds like something u should be worried abt…

being the size of a middle schooler and all

Who asked you, cuck
you replied to my thread little boy

quick question…

has a girl ever picked you up like a toddler when you hugged her

IMG 4944

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: onthewaytochadlite
Bro you are literally Chad why are you worried when she should be worried? Also, if the girl likes you, she will have fun spending time with you wherever she is

Bro you are literally Chad why are you worried when she should be worried? Also, if the girl likes you, she will have fun spending time with you wherever she is
yeah this post is old. i’ve been hanging out with this chick ever since this post.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
  • Love it
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Computer Science school

A graveyard ig

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
Literally pic any place you are already upper percentile, the only places where you have a realistic chance of running into chad is in areas with large volume of people your age that are NT, such as business clubs on campus, college parties and etc. If you go to any food place or activity like mini-golfing like you said youll be more than fine. 0 shot you run into a chad youll be fine bro goodluck
saying 0 shot you run into a chad is just asking to run into a chad tbh

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
somewhere isolated , statistically you should avoid places with a lot of people . More people more chance to find chad mogging u

Bowling is fun

You shouldn’t be going on dates if you haven’t prepared yourself for the chance of getting mogged by spending countless hours in the gym growing your biceps first

just go to a place with lots of middle class people. Middle class are the ugliest class in America.

saying 0 shot you run into a chad is just asking to run into a chad tbh
Yeah youll be nonNT high inhib in fears of seeing a chad youll most likely overrate normie htns as chads and ruin everything