Leave a post and I will tell you what I like about you

Madridista

Madridista

Hala Madrid
Not trolling like BitchBoy. This is a serious thread.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff, BitchBoy, silencio and 1 other person
Bump.

• JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy
IMG 4896

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy and Madridista
:y'all:

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: BitchBoy and Madridista
:feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
  • Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl
:smonk:

• +1
A fellow Cristiano Ronaldo supporter. Not sure if you support Real Madrid too, but I guess every CR7 fan likes Real Madrid, so that's a bonus. And you're very friendly! Keep it up.

• Love it
Reactions: wsada
Hi

• +1
We had a short beef some time ago and you didn't take it personally. You handled it in a very mature way. I admire people that aren't easily offended. Keep it up. That's a good trait to have. I'm working on my ability to brush things off and don't be offended by everything.

• +1
Reactions: gigell
z

• +1
super duper

• +1
what’s up bro

• +1
I don't remember seeing many posts from you, which can be a positive thing because it means you don't spend much time rotting on this forum. However, the posts I've seen from you indicate that we have a lot in common when it comes to politics. The overall impression I get from you is that you're composed and self-assured. It might not be the case, but that's what I get from you anyway.

• Love it
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
Laid-back user, not gonna lie. And your posts are funny. I'd have to read more of them to give you a detail opinion, but you're a good user overall. Not toxic or harmful to the forum in any way.

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
me,if u ever saw my profile
Yes, I've visited your profile a couple of times. I like your posts. There's no character there as far as I can tell. I value people that are true to themselves. You seem genuine. And I don't remember ever having a problem with you, so our relationship is good.

• Love it
Reactions: PsychoH
super duper
You're a fun user with all your bootie and cumshot threads. Lmao. And I like how honest you are when it comes to race. You're not politically correct, is what I mean.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH and alurmo
Yes, I've visited your profile a couple of times. I like your posts. There's no character there as far as I can tell.
huh?
I value people that are true to themselves. You seem genuine. And I don't remember ever having a problem with you, so our relationship is good.
😍😍😍 thx bhai made my shitday ok-ish

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and Madridista
Woah

• +1
what’s up bro
You know, we probably argued here and there because you're not afraid to say what you think (which is good), though you're not toxic in any way. What I get from your posts is a mixture of cleverness and dark humor. I like that. Sometimes you post like you're drunk. Lol.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
By "character" I mean those users who are pretentious, who are not genuine about themselves, who larp and pretend to be someone they are not. In your case, you are genuine/natural as far as I can tell. And I value that.

😍😍😍 thx bhai made my shitday ok-ish
No problem. Even though it's not much, it's from my heart. :heart:

• Love it
Where do I start? Lol.

Your pfp is Francisco Lachowski, my favorite PSL God and model. Your username reminds me of who used to be my favorite user here, @itsOVER. And you're one of the few decent greycels. Keep it up.

• Love it
Reactions: ltsOver
IMG 4306

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, NorwoodAscender and Madridista
Hello!

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Dn

Dnr nigger
Well, you can be funny sometimes and at least you bump my threads with your "nigger" spam, so that's positive. :feelsautistic:

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and BitchBoy
My friend and fellow Accutanemaxer. Chill user and fun to talk to. May those Chads in the picture represent us in the future.
It's only one chad but we can share.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Madridista
Well, you can be funny sometimes and at least you bump my threads with your "nigger" spam, so that's positive. :feelsautistic:
Why only sometimes?

• +1
We've had nice interactions so far. My memory isn't the best. I remember reading and enjoying your posts. Sorry if that's not much. And your username is cool.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PsychoH, NorwoodAscender and TechnoBoss
Where do I start? Lol.

Your pfp is Francisco Lachowski, my favorite PSL God and model. Your username reminds me of who used to be my favorite user here, @itsOVER. And you're one of the few decent greycels. Keep it up.
Im so proud man

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PsychoH, NorwoodAscender and Madridista
It's only one chad but we can share.
You know what? You can have the Chad appearance. I accept looking a bit lower as long as one girl likes me back. That's all I ask. I don't necessarily want to slay hundreds of girls. I'm more of a LTR guy.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: silencio and NorwoodAscender
Why only sometimes?
I don't really want to say bad things about users in this specific thread because I'm supposed to say only good things about them, but sometimes your posts seem a bit forced, you know. Maybe slow down? Anyway, I also like how you stand your ground during conflicts.

• +1
Hello

• +1
Where do I start? Lol.

Y chico your favorite?

• +1
Hey

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and beefliverontop
mememememememememme

• +1
Why chico your favorite*

• +1
Dnr nigger
I don't really want to say bad things about users in this specific thread because I'm supposed to say only good things about them, but sometimes your posts seem a bit forced, you know. Maybe slow down? Anyway, I also like how you stand your ground during conflict

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Esteban1997, tigrxs, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person
Y chico your favorite?
In my opinion, he is the PSL God that would most appeal to my favorite type of girls, the JBs. He has such a mellow personality. Not a narcissist like Jordan Barrett and not emotionally distant like O'Pry (he is too disattached and mysterious for my taste).

Chico looks like the type of guy who would be friends with nerds in high school even though he was popular. He doesn't come across as a bully. He's a Chad with a genuine good heart.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, NorwoodAscender and ltsOver
F5CVnlRWMAA pLx large

• Love it
  • +1
In my opinion, he is the PSL God that would most appeal to my favorite type of girls, the JBs. He has such a mellow personality. Not a narcissist like Jordan Barrett and not emotionally distant like O'Pry (he is too disattached and mysterious for my taste).

Chico looks like the type of guy who would be friends with nerds in high school even though he was popular. He doesn't come across as a bully. He's a Chad with a genuine good heart.
Thanks, he is narcist anyways, every chad is, he lives happily with family while barret is gay and sean is autistic

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop and NorwoodAscender
@NorwoodAscender why tho we havent agreeed