Leave a post and I will tell you what I like about you

mememememememememme
I criticized you negatively in another thread and something tells me you read it. A couple of days later, you seem to be more wholesome and considerate, which demonstrates how you're willing to change. That's a big positive trait to have. I had a bad impression about you. You're awesome.

• +1
Reactions: polishdonniedarko and NorwoodAscender
@NorwoodAscender why tho we havent agreeed
why what?

if ur referring to the rep i gave u i’m just on addy and happy rn so i’m giving everyone reps

• +1
Reactions: ltsOver
Thanks, he is narcist anyways, every chad is, he lives happily with family while barret is gay and sean is autistic
That's another positive aspect of Chico. He is family-oriented. I value that because I'm more of a conservative. The other Chads seem to value hookups and parties more, which kind of disgust me.

• Love it
I criticized you negatively in another thread and something tells me you read it. A couple of days later, you seem to be more wholesome and considerate, which demonstrates how you're willing to change. That's a big positive trait to have. I had a bad impression about you. You're awesome.
love u bhai thanks

Happy Tom And Jerry GIF

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ltsOver and Madridista
  • +1
what’s the problem brother i’ll try to help as much as possible
brother its my birthday literally no messages and parents didnt even call, all alone bro ,

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
What do u think of me I wanna know
ur new so not much of an opinion yet. but i’ve seen more positive than negative from u so ig i like you

for now
Stare Staring GIF

• Love it
First off, your GIF is hot. Secondly, you're a very active user, and every forum needs one to survive. Thirdly, you're brutally honest. I value that. And finally, we're on good terms. We've never had a beef or anything (not that I can remember anyways). So yeah.

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer

• JFL
Reactions: Madridista
ur new so not much of an opinion yet. but i’ve seen more positive than negative from u so ig i like you

for now
Stare Staring GIF
thanks ur nice too rare to see nice ones nowadays

• +1
brother its my birthday literally no messages and parents didnt even call, all alone bro ,
fuck man yeah that sucks. but there is nothing u can do abt it rn. but imo it sounds as a good goal for you that you can use at motivation

over the course of this year work your absolute ass off to build and restore relationships with everybody you can.

and ik it doesn’t mean alot since im an internet stranger and im pretty sure ive already told u this today but i really mean it

HAPPY MF BIRTHDAY MAN

go treat yourself to some cupcakes or something brother. go for a walk, play your favorite song, watch your favorite movie, whatever it is. just enjoy your day as much as you possibly can today.

• +1
fuck man yeah that sucks. but there is nothing u can do abt it rn. but imo it sounds as a good goal for you that you can use at motivation

over the course of this year work your absolute ass off to build and restore relationships with everybody you can.

and ik it doesn’t mean alot since im an internet stranger and im pretty sure ive already told u this today but i really mean it

HAPPY MF BIRTHDAY MAN

go treat yourself to some cupcakes or something brother. go for a walk, play your favorite song, watch your favorite movie, whatever it is. just enjoy your day as much as you possibly can today.
thanks bro only ppl on incel forum seemed to truly care. i wont forget abt u

• Love it
The fact that you have the balls to post your pictures everywhere on this forum means you're courageous. You have good hair and skin genes. You look lean as well. Other than that, I don't know what to say.

• Love it
Reactions: n9wiff
Hello madridista :D

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon and Madridista
Hello madridista :D
I opened your profile. More reputation than posts, nice. You seem very blackpilled about things, very nice. You're not toxic. You're genuinely trying to help, that's amazing. Keep it up.

• Love it
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
Ferrari 612 scalietti

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
Ferrari 612 scalietti
One post springs to mind. "I love the UK because in spite of it being a shithole, it's my shithole." You're patriotic. I like that. You're usually straight to the point, as you rarely post something that has more than two lines, which can be a positive thing. You don't take too long to get your point across. That's good.

• Woah
Reactions: SoundnVision