Leave my videos alone honestly

The idea of looksmax.me is that it's a niche if you try to appeal to every lurker you are going to create reddit 2.0. In addition to that not having 100K members makes the forum more interesting. If you try to stiffle racism with draconian punishments you are going to run into the same problems reddit run into. So yeah, it's been tried, it failed.
Reddit isn’t exactly what i consider the ideal place for what I’m talking about. I want to explain it but then the idea won’t be as surprising when it comes. I know what you mean.

There’s a balance to everything. But the problem isn’t the content. The problem is what people are being taught.

Just you wait. Mark my words. My community will be bigger. It will be wiser. It will take all your info. Make it better.

This isn’t just a threat. This is a declaration.
My goal in life is to spread a form of love that is self love.

Lots of people arnt loving themselves enough. Taking care of your looks is a form of self love. We need to spread it to the “normies” to the masses. To everyone. Women. Men. Older men. Younger men. People should be praised for succeeding and should be brought up when they fail.

We will even accept your types. The crab bucket toxic trollers. But you will obey the rules or leave. ;) see ya there

giphy.gif

JFL @ this cope, whichever community you do it won't ever be better than PSL, you wanna know why?

Because PSL is pure ANARCHY, it works based on spontaneous order, there's no central authority here saying what is wrong or what is right, we all work our way to find out what is right on wrong about some little thing and this will adding up to other things.

+ Here you can say anything you want, there are no restrictions so we can basically be free to find out any theory we want.

That's exactly why PSL is so addictive, because it lets the natural human interaction helps, exactly as language, money, justice, etc. involved... a combination of several and tiny contributions by several different people.

Keep coping with "My community which I'll ban "toxic trollers" will be better than PSL"

YOU CAN'T WIN AGAINST SPONTANEOUS ORDER! IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!

it's what it is

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, cutecel, Deleted member 1551 and 2 others
OP is a hippie

giphy.gif

JFL @ this cope, whichever community you do it won't ever be better than PSL, you wanna know why?

Because PSL is pure ANARCHY, it works based on spontaneous order, there's no central authority here saying what is wrong or what is right, we all work our way to find out what is right on wrong about some little thing and this will adding up to other things.

+ Here you can say anything you want, there are no restrictions so we can basically be free to find out any theory we want.

That's exactly why PSL is so addictive, because it lets the natural human interaction helps, exactly as language, money, justice, etc. involved... a combination of several and tiny contributions by several different people.

Keep coping with "My community which I'll ban "toxic trollers" will be better than PSL"

YOU CAN'T WIN AGAINST SPONTANEOUS ORDER! IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!

it's what it is
You can’t tell me when you first joined this site you assumed it was going to be a bunch of racist bigots and some users here even say they would rape a fucking child.

You honestly came here and was like “yep I know what I’m getting into”

My theory is this place shaped your mind to be like the others. It started off with one bad dude who kept spreading his bullshit ideas like muhhh Curry’s suckkkkkkk or muuuuhh you gotta be black to slayyyyyyy.

Or the unrealistic standards of you gotta be 6’5 with a massive frame that can’t fit through a door to attract a girl. Sure those people exist but the black and white thinking is what I’m seeking to remove.

Do you honestly have no regrets coming here and being slowly brainwashed and now have no hope except your now stockhome syndrome attachment to a obvious toxic community.

Anarchy you call it. I call it hell. A place where demons can teach young kids these black and white ideals that can’t possibly be met

No love here. Just a bunch of self loathing

You look down on any sort of positive idea and label as weak and feminine because your so fucking brainwashed with this “ I gott a be closed off dude. I can’t show any emotions”

When that’s the problem! Your closed off! You are closed off from the world and you reject anything that challenges it.
Let’s not forget the addictions here! The dopamine rush of getting a notification! The rush of being validated by people because you feel like no one can give you a real rating except people like you am I right?

It can’t possibly be that people don’t see you as bad as you feel. That it’s not black and white. Your not “subhuman” after all.

Mentalcels you call it. I call it closed off introverts who never opened up.
You all at one point in your life felt free from this site. You enjoyed life. You didn’t have this constant worry about your appearance right? Blue pill is what ya call that I think?

What I said you can return back to that but with all views of the blackpill. The red pill

Mixed into one giant reality. These “pills” are tools. You don’t have to be stuck in the black pill. It’s not all that matters. You can return to how it felt as a child. With hopes and dreams. You can come back to how it used to feel. I did it. I did it and it feels good and I want you to feel good too ...

I want you to be healthy in the mind and heart.

I’ll show you how. But you gotta stop closing yourself off for it to happen

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 1464
Capture

• JFL
Reactions: Overjetcel299
Oh boi. You should have left this forum when I ended the beef between your gf and the whole forum back then.

Idk what youre still doing here. Its your own fault. Your own choice.

@theropeking ?

The cringiest thing about you is your gay hair. It not NT, its not good looking and its just gay. You aren't a male model who can pull off a haircut like this. You are not Jordan Barrett.

• Hmm...
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
46FA44CF 5026 4942 9501 ACE86B43A511

XD

On a serious note, good luck, man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
is this astrosky again?

crazy shit man

Reminder that this is how OP was born
Source

@RichardSpencel thoughts?

what a loser incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1464
What a faggot jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
It is over.

If I can ever

i did. Came back to discuss some more mewing info I found. Wanted some more ratings just to see if I changed like I think I did. Then I’m seeing these people are never going to be reasonable so now I’m making this.

Anyways. I’m logging off. I don’t even know the pass word as it’s generated by my phone so I’ll be deleting that and be done with it

For all the decent people. Leave this site man. It’s not worth it. We can form a better community than this and I’ll be investing some money on a new site

I want to take the spirt of looksmax and turn it on it’s head. Breed a helpful community with fellow ship and love. That’s my only goal now.

I’ll see to it that it succeeds.

Thanks.
mewing is cope you fagget kys lmao