Leave the Jews alone

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

24 hours happiness
If Israel needs to give away their country then USA should return their land to the natives. It's just too late for that now. Get over it

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: BrainrottenZoomer, Funnyunenjoyer1, aspiringexcel and 8 others
shaddup kike, total kike death is my game, adolf hitler is my name.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrainrottenZoomer, liberiangrimreaper, dbva and 17 others
This is dumb cause one happened like 300 years ago while one is actively happening and genocide can still be prevented

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, aspiringexcel, geenk worg and 8 others
  • JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and Imretarded?
This is dumb cause one happened like 300 years ago while one is actively happening and genocide can still be prevented
It's worse actually because Israel is the only Jewish state in the world. The American settlers could've returned to Brittain, Ireland and so on, but the Jews have nowhere to return. They deserve a country like every other legitimate ethnicity.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: geenk worg, Imretarded? and Sub5kang
no ones seriously asking for the dismantling of Israel atp, people are just asking Israel to stop genociding and give the Palestinians a state, and I think Palestinians have the right to a state beside Israel they've been living on this land for thousands of years after all why shouldn't they have a right to a state and a country

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Meteor21, ReadBooksEveryday, TrueBlueRetard and 4 others
It's worse actually because Israel is the only Jewish state in the world. The American settlers could've returned to Brittain, Ireland and so on, but the Jews have nowhere to return. They deserve a country like every other legitimate ethnicity.
Why do you think they deserve to take someones land? Yeah the holocaust was bad but that doesn't mean they can do the same shit to palestenians

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
no ones seriously asking for the dismantling of Israel atp, people are just asking Israel to stop genociding and give the Palestinians a state, and I think Palestinians have the right to a state beside Israel they've been living on this land for thousands of years after all why shouldn't they have a right to a state
I don't have a problem with a Palestinian state, but every time Israel offered them a 2 state solution the Palestinians turned it down. It seems like they want Israel not to exist than they want Palestine to exist.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: geenk worg, Imretarded? and yeeyeeslayer
I don't have a problem with a Palestinian state, but every time Israel offered them a 2 state solution the Palestinians turned it down. It seems like they want Israel not to exist than they want Palestine to exist.
that was true in the past maybe 30-40 years ago but now most Palestinians and Arabs accept Israel as a reality whether they like it or not and just want a Palestinian state at this point,

and the current right wing government in Israel is doing everything it can to systematically prevent a Palestinian state from ever happening, and building settlements in the West Bank and making their lives a living hell so they feel compelled to leave

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Imretarded? and ryuken
Why do you think they deserve to take someones land? Yeah the holocaust was bad but that doesn't mean they can do the same shit to palestenians
It wasn't a legitimate UN country. Only real Palestine that existed was a British colonial settlement in the 40s, so it makes no sense that they would want to return to that. Palestinians were a blend of different Arabs and some Jews, but there is no specific Palestinian language or culture. They could just as well live in another Arab country.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and cooldude1231
The 2 state conditions were utter shit why would they not turn it down

that was true in the past maybe 30-40 years ago but now most Palestinians and Arabs accept Israel as a reality whether they like it or not and just want a Palestinian state at this point,

and the current right wing government in Israel is doing everything it can to systematically prevent a Palestinian state from ever happening, and building settlements in the West Bank and making their lives a living hell so they feel compelled to leave
They're worried that the Palestinians and Iran would attack them if they got a state like on Oct 7. They gave them money but they just built tunnel networks for warfare. Why did they vote for Hamas? Hamas explicitly say that they want Israel to be wiped off the map.

no ones seriously asking for the dismantling of Israel atp, people are just asking Israel to stop genociding and give the Palestinians a state, and I think Palestinians have the right to a state beside Israel they've been living on this land for thousands of years after all why shouldn't they have a right to a state and a country
Explain how is it their land

They're worried that the Palestinians and Iran would attack them if they got a state like on Oct 7. They gave them money but they just built tunnel networks for warfare. Why did they vote for Hamas? Hamas explicitly say that they want Israel to be wiped off the map.
where are you from btw just curious

Utter shit because Israel still existed. One of them was like 90% of the land given to Palestine but that wasn't good enough. They've been bending over backwards to make a peace deal because Israel don't want to govern gaza. They do it only for self protection.

Utter shit because Israel still existed. One of them was like 90% of the land given to Palestine but that wasn't good enough. They've been bending over backwards to make a peace deal because Israel don't want to govern gaza. They do it only for self protection.
Isreal was killing them the day they got there buddy

Explain how is it their land
they have ancient claims to it because there were ancient jewish kingdoms in Palestine but the Romans crushed them and they basically got scattered all over the world (some went to Europe and others went to various regions in the MENA) so zionists believe that they have a claim to the land for this reason

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
it doesn't count either these offers were ages ago when Israel was recently established at the time and the nakba was fresh in their minds ofc they'd reject it back then

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
they have ancient claims to it because there were ancient jewish kingdoms in Palestine but the Romans crushed them and they basically got scattered all over the world (some went to Europe and others went to various regions in the MENA) so zionists believe that they have a claim to the land for this reason
So bring america back to the natives

South africa to the africans etc

They can have a country in a place where noone else lives then Bhai problem solved
They were there already, but had been exiled and driven out by anti-Semites. That's why so many Jews ended up all over Europe. People who have a problem with so-called "international Jewry" should be pro Israel.

survival of the fittest boyo

القوي ياكل الضعيف، الدنيا هيج ماشيه

• Hmm...
Reactions: Autismcel
survival of the fittest boyo

القوي ياكل الضعيف، الدنيا هيج ماشيه
Can't wait for extraterrestrial life-beings to invade earth and kill humanity

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
I will never leave them alone due to my strong support for them.
21728297 708072216049058 4201546353482154951 n

• JFL
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever
No can do bud, as long as our taxpayer dollars go to them it's only fair we hve a say in what they should do

No can do bud, as long as our taxpayer dollars go to them it's only fair we hve a say in what they should do
So you're gonna vote for the president that gives money to Israel or the one that does?

So you're gonna vote for the president that gives money to Israel or the one that does?
Neither
Trump has been such an utter disappoint. I was considering voting for him again just to see the other side chimp out, but I don't wanna contribute to giving him an ego boost if he does win. 2015 Trump is gone

My folks are still voting for him though so there's that, hard to convince maga loyalists

If Israel needs to give away their country then USA should return their land to the natives. It's just too late for that now. Get over it
Palestinians are nomadic frauds. The people in Palestine today aren't at all related to the original people.

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
Who knows what will happen tbh. Maybe america will go racist/progressive and stop supporting israel and start helping arabs to fuck them up.

Maybe US will continue to give unconditional support.

Personally I think they over stepped their boundaries and are in for a deserved beating but the bum smacks ain't happening if they still have their powerful allies.

@iloveboobs @Darkeningstar @Debetro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and iloveboobs
Who knows what will happen tbh. Maybe america will go racist/progressive and stop supporting israel and start helping arabs to fuck them up.

Personally I think they over stepped their boundaries and are in for a deserved beating but the bum smacks ain't happening if they still have their powerful allies.

nuke israel

• +1
Reactions: Putin and Imretarded?
fuck jews

• +1
Reactions: Putin and Imretarded?
Yeah, The fat bastards have to give these lands back to the real Native Americans. And Jews living in Israel (Ashkenazi 90% of the population) should return to Europe to where they come from (Russia)

USA without this judeo supporting is not USA

• +1
Yeah, The fat bastards have to give these lands back to the real Native Americans. And Jews living in Israel (Ashkenazi 90% of the population) should return to Europe to where they come from (Russia)

USA without this judeo supporting is not USA
But there's only like 3 indians left. And there's like hundreds of millions of Americans. It would be practically impossible, not to mention cause a massive displacement of catastrophic proportions. You understand that, right? Even in the hypothetical scenario where it was done, there would be a refugee crisis beyond anything we've ever seen.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Putin

As a native not even necessary these people were sacrificing babies to create rain so who cares about barbarics. Palestinians in the 1900s till now are normal ass people who did nothing to deserve this

Im just asking cus i got no plan.

Lets go make one now.

Lets go! im ready to go
Shut up ugly ass zionist. All the femboys here be pro Israel because ur hormones are raped by ur subhumanity and ur aspies

• JFL
IMG 7331

Average Palestine supporter

IMG 7328

Average zionist

• JFL
Reactions: Putin