Leave the Jews alone

As a native not even necessary these people were sacrificing babies to create rain so who cares about barbarics. Palestinians in the 1900s till now are normal ass people who did nothing to deserve this
Palestinians are contemplable barbarics on average relative to indigenous people in the west. Natives were humble and serene tribesmen who just smoked long ass pipes and spoke enlighteningly in deep riddles and methaphors. Don't know why you would disavow their integrity.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shahnameh and ReadBooksEveryday
If Israel needs to give away their country then USA should return their land to the natives. It's just too late for that now. Get over it
Anyone who says land back for the natives is a retard because we all know that would never happen let alone the fact the natives wouldn't be able to do shit with the land.:forcedsmile:

Who knows what will happen tbh. Maybe america will go racist/progressive and stop supporting israel and start helping arabs to fuck them up.

Maybe US will continue to give unconditional support.

Personally I think they over stepped their boundaries and are in for a deserved beating but the bum smacks ain't happening if they still have their powerful allies.

@iloveboobs @Darkeningstar @Debetro
both sides are retarded but "over stepped their boundaries" "deserved beating" Lol goat farmers CONTINUE to act like they're hot shit and then come crying internationally when the USA turns them into cave men.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Anyone who says land back for the natives is a retard because we all know that would never happen let alone the fact the natives wouldn't be able to do shit with the land.:forcedsmile:
Water, but you're not addressing the main subject. Nobody's demonstrating for displacing 345 million Americans, but Hamas supporters want to justify exiling Israelis from their own land.

Water, but you're not addressing the main subject. Nobody's demonstrating for displacing 345 million Americans, but Hamas supporters want to justify exiling Israelis from their own land.
Palestine/Israel should go back to the british who rightfully got the land after defeating the ottomans who owned palestine. That's in an ideal world but the UK is too gay and retarded now for that. It's a tough situation because I'd say israel should keep their land but their influence in the west leads me to say otherwise. Naturally the arabs really don't matter in this.

Palestine/Israel should go back to the british who rightfully got the land after defeating the ottomans who owned palestine. That's in an ideal world but the UK is too gay and retarded now for that. It's a tough situation because I'd say israel should keep their land but their influence in the west leads me to say otherwise. Naturally the arabs really don't matter in this.
The British should claim Ireland instead. They're protestants and know how to run a country. The catholics caused a lot of violence and rape because the old testament describes god as more of a tyrant compared to the new testament. The Quran is also very outdated and causes a lot of hardships wherever people adopt its guidelines. Better yet are secular countries who derive it's morals from utilitarian principles.

The 2 state conditions were utter shit why would they not turn it down
Its not true anyways that the zionists wanted a 2 state solution. In 1994 Palestinians accepted giving 80% of the land for the future recognition of Palestine by Israel in the Oslo Accords (An incredibly bad accord by the way)

I don't understand how people are still so dumb that they fall always in the same talking points (I don't mean you by the way, but other users in this forum who larp as neutral or pro palestinian yet in reality they are more zionist than the zionists, and they can only fool the unaware.)

Read the famous works of a colleague of David Ben Gurion (Founder of Israel and 1st president in 1948) and how he constantly confesses in his books that their goals were always to conquer the entire land (And way more than that) since the beggining and the UN partition.

Like, for example, in 1937 David Ben Gurion says in regards to a proposal called "The peel commission plan" in which Jews would be given 20% of the land by expelling more than 200.000 Palestinians: "The Ultimate Goal would be achieved most quickly by accepting the Peel proposals. Erect a Jewish State at once, even if it is not in the whole land, the rest will come in the course of time. It must come. The boundaries of the Zionist aspirations are the concern of only the Jewish people and no external factor will be able to limit them"

Even Trump said it several times: “My whole life is deals. I'm like one big deal. That's all I do, so I understand it. And after meeting with Bibi for three minutes … I stopped Bibi in the middle of a sentence. I said, 'Bibi, you don't want to make a deal. Do you?' And he said, 'Well, uh, uh uh' — and the fact is, I don't think Bibi ever wanted to make a deal."

In another interview: "I don't think Bibi ever wanted to make peace," Trump told me in April, referring to Netanyahu by his nickname in a 90-minute, face-to-face interview

Here Netanyahu literally is on tape in the year 2001 without noticing it, and he says how he would undermine the recognition of Palestine and the Oslo Accords at any cost

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
not a single molecule you dirty coin sniffer im going to use all your people as furnace fuel

• Love it
Reactions: PsychoH
I think both this negro and this blue haired cuck look like they support Jewsrael.
Wrong and ur russian so u never saw such people irl

• +1
Reactions: Putin
not a single molecule you dirty coin sniffer im going to use all your people as furnace fuel
You read all of it you disgrace keep lying about everything

• WTF
Reactions: dbva
If Israel needs to give away their country then USA should return their land to the natives. It's just too late for that now. Get over it
Are you jewmaxxing now?

Attachments

• IMG_0658.jpeg
    IMG_0658.jpeg
    55.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH
dnr niggercuck

• +1
Reactions: goober55
View attachment 3211049
Average nazi but keep supporting the group that hates you good goy 👍. Eat soy and be gay low T faggot jfl
I doubt I would say untruths. The supreme Jews might hate you, but they ain't done nothing against innocent souls like myself. The only people they killed were the Nazis now Palestinians because they are the modern day Nazis. And white people sold out their country so they gotta deal with the mess that they allowed throughout the decades. I don't care about it because they are disgraceful and were mean sometime whereas Jews were just trying to make dough.

Kicked out of 109 countries

• +1
Reactions: goober55 and PsychoH
I doubt I would say untruths. The supreme Jews might hate you, but they ain't done nothing against innocent souls like myself. The only people they killed were the Nazis now Palestinians because they are the modern day Nazis. And white people sold out their country so they gotta deal with the mess that they allowed throughout the decades. I don't care about it because they are disgraceful and were mean sometime whereas Jews were just trying to make dough.
Kicked out of 109 countries
Just for making *dough* and being innocent I guess …
Heil hitler save europe from immigrant invasion by Jewish rule.

• +1
Reactions: goober55 and BlackpilledBodus
The British should claim Ireland instead. They're protestants and know how to run a country. The catholics caused a lot of violence and rape because the old testament describes god as more of a tyrant compared to the new testament. The Quran is also very outdated and causes a lot of hardships wherever people adopt its guidelines. Better yet are secular countries who derive it's morals from utilitarian principles.
Eh irish are the most lib people ever so I dont think that thinking applies here. They're too busy trying to one up the british in who can be the most gay.