Leaving an incel discord server is like leaving the mafia 💀

You live in Germany as a shitskin. Incels won't hunt you down, but be careful there since i heard the legend that the spirit of an Austrian painter will rise from the grave one day.

And kill 90% of German at this point all of them have immigration background

I don’t suffer any real racism here never have

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517
I just want to leave this shithole and start a new unblackpilled life
Blackpill gives you nothing but misery just cuz you know the truth doesn't mean you'll be happy 9/10 times it's just the opposite.
yeh i learned this the hard way

By schizo I don’t mean the litteral definition but basically a sick fuck who posts weird shit has a weird sense of humor and is a chronical larper

Blud turned 36 today but also is 13 simultaneously :forcedsmile:
It’s an insult. I want an apology pal.

And kill 90% of German at this point all of them have immigration background

I don’t suffer any real racism here never have
I don't speak German and i'm not German, but i'll tell you this as a warning before next Austrian painter gets elected

Verpiss dich aus Deutschland, du ScheißNigger. Du bist ein minderwertiges KZ material.

It’s an insult. I want an apology pal.
Better for me to shorten it all to schizo instead of saying chronically online, sick, lying, yellow belly homosexual :forcedsmile:

Better for me to shorten it all to schizo instead of saying chronically online, sick, lying, yellow belly homosexual :forcedsmile:
I’m none of these.

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
I don't speak German and i'm not German, but i'll tell you this as a warning before next Austrian painter gets elected

Verpiss dich aus Deutschland, du ScheißNigger. Du bist ein minderwertiges KZ material.
Get out of my thread faggot I don’t have time for some 14 yo white boys rage rn

• JFL

You’re a mutt jfl

• +1
Get out of my thread faggot I don’t have time for some 14 yo white boys rage rn
I'm not white, but whatever, call me however you want. It's strange that you hate white people, but at the same time you live in their country and enjoy their welfare.

I'm not white, but whatever, call me however you want. It's strange that you hate white people, but at the same time you live in their country and enjoy their welfare.
I’m half German

I’m just sick of white incels here acting like I’m a complete forigner when my dad is literally german

I’m not an immigrant but I’m sick of explaining myself to kids who wanna act edgy online

I’m half German

I’m just sick of white incels here acting like I’m a complete forigner when my dad is literally german

I’m not an immigrant but I’m sick of explaining myself to kids who wanna act edgy online
Well, maybe because you are, or maybe most immigrants act like complete retards who commit crimes. You're not even white-passing, you look completely brown. A lot of ethnic immigrants(not all) are violent apes who commit crimes and rapes, do not try to assimilate, and disrespect the people who welcomed them and provided them welfare. Yet, you act like getting called a "foreigner" by some kids is worse than that. I know I'm not in position to criticize them since I am not European, but if I saw a bunch of foreigners acting like niggers on my land, I would be angry too. I understand why this upsets whites.

Well, maybe because you are, or maybe most immigrants act like complete retards who commit crimes. You're not even white-passing, you look completely brown. A lot of ethnic immigrants(not all) are violent apes who commit crimes and rapes, do not try to assimilate, and disrespect the people who welcomed them and provided them welfare. Yet, you act like getting called a "foreigner" by some kids is worse than that. I know I'm not in position to criticize them since I am not European, but if I saw a bunch of foreigners acting like niggers on my land, I would be angry too. I understand why this upsets whites.

Bro listen to urself ur telling a European he can’t disrespect what Europeans think. Jfl this makes no sense I am European from birth and nationality

Just because I look Turkish or med doesn’t mean I’m any less European because I’m half Latino

What makes me mad is white Americans or mutts talking to me as if I’m not European and some forigner

Last edited:
  • JFL
Bro listen to urself ur telling a European he can’t disrespect what Europeans think. Jfl this makes no sense I am European from birth and nationality

Just because I look Turkish or med doesn’t mean I’m any less European because I’m half Latino

What makes me mad is white Americans or mutts talking to me as if I’m not European and some forigner
If you are really German, the rise of white nationalism in Europe wouldn't have bothered you that much. It seems that you are scared that the far-right will win and deport you, which means that they do not consider you a "European" and one of them. If you are German, why don't you go and do something valuable and useful for your "country"? Go speak out against the violent immigrant crimes to prove yourself that you're "German".

If you are really German, the rise of white nationalism in Europe wouldn't have bothered you that much. It seems that you are scared that the far-right will win and deport you, which means that they do not consider you a "European" and one of them. If you are German, why don't you go and do something valuable and useful for your "country"? Go speak out against the violent immigrant crimes to prove yourself that you're "German".
Jfl in no moment I said the rise of the right is bothering me

And for ur information it is bothering many white Germans as well

They are afraid any immigration background at all could get u deported and most Germans have immigration background nowadays including if ur from other euro countries as well

Before u come in here trying to act smart talking about things u don’t even know about because I said I’m sick of 14 yo white boy’s telling me I’m not European

Apperantly that means I despise all white ppl including half of me :lul:

Jfl I can’t hate white ppl when I’m 75% white.

also again with the racism why do I have to prove I’m European by doing those things? Anyone who has European blood has the right to citizenship I don’t have to do shit if I was blonde u wouldn’t be saying this it’s a prime example of the rot iq in this forum

Last edited:
Jfl in no moment I said the rise of the right is bothering me

And for ur information it is bothering many white Germans as well

They are afraid any immigration background at all could get u deported and most Germans have immigration background nowadays

Before u come in here trying to act smart talking about things u don’t even know about because I said I’m sick of 14 yo white boy’s telling me I’m not European

Apperantly that means I despise all white ppl including half of me :lul:

Jfl I can’t hate white ppl when I’m 75% white. to
You really think that the extreme right-wing in Europe will consider you a "European"? Oh yeah, you're right. I'm sure that all the skinheads, neo-nazis, white nationalists in Europe will consider you a "fellow European brother" when they see your skin.

You really think that the extreme right-wing in Europe will consider you a "European"? Oh yeah, you're right. I'm sure that all the skinheads, neo-nazis, white nationalists in Europe will consider you a "fellow European brother" when they see your skin.
In terms of skin its considered white even here according to most ppl. I’m not white due to my features I look mixed as I am

The only reason I look dark in some pictures is because of tan

IMG 5527
IMG 5529
IMG 5440

It doesn’t matter tho this is something u guys I’m assuming ur American but most Europeans go off heritage

If I’m 75% European it wouldn’t matter if I looked like fucking Snoop Dog Jfl they won’t deport me for the way I look mate

Also this is a stupid concept some Americans don’t consider black ppl American

It doesn’t matter what everyone thinks if u go by that logic literally 60% of Germany is going to be kicked out

What matters is my birth right and I don’t have to give anyone satisfaction I’m European by right I’m not an immigrant

In terms of skin its considered white even here according to most ppl. I’m not white due to my features I look mixed as I am

The only reason I look dark in some pictures is because of tan

View attachment 2979743View attachment 2979744View attachment 2979745

It doesn’t matter tho this is something u guys I’m assuming ur American but most Europeans go off heritage

If I’m 75% European it wouldn’t matter if I looked like fucking Snoop Dog Jfl they won’t deport me for the way I look mate
Jfl. Well then good luck with dealing European SFcels and nazis. Even Turks aren't seen as European even though most of them could pass for white and their country closer to Europe.

Jfl. Well then good luck with dealing European SFcels and nazis. Even Turks aren't seen as European even though most of them could pass for white and their country closer to Europe.
Bro most ppl aren’t radical racists

In America if ur American as I assume u claim ur not white there’s gonna be Americans who don’t see u as American

Ur not forced to satisfy them or prove urself to them by dick riding them

All that matters is the papers and cidizenship what some hillbilly or some neonazi thinks affects nothing in my life

Ur acting like these ppl are important nobody cares about what they think

Bro most ppl aren’t radical racists

In America if ur American as I assume u claim ur not white there’s gonna be Americans who don’t see u as American

Ur not forced to satisfy them or prove urself to them by dick riding them

All that matters is the papers and cidizenship what some hillbilly or some neonazi thinks affects nothing in my life

Ur acting like these ppl are important nobody cares about what they think
What are you gonna do when the far-right gets elected and becomes more powerful? If the far-right gets elected, that means way, way, way more extreme nationalistic nazism like in 1940s Germany would come back and starts slowly gaining popular. When this type of "Nazism" appears, they'll start testing your DNA to see if you are really pure European. Your birth or citizenship won't mean shit when they come back. The far-right winning in Europe does not mean it's all going to be okay just because you're a citizen. It will give more power and rise to other extreme right-wing parties and movements that they'll start persecuting you and try to get in election. Do you understand what I mean? Fascism didn't just appear like that in one day, it started slowly moving and taking over the population step by step. The real problem will happen after far-right wins.

What are you gonna do when the far-right gets elected and becomes more powerful? If the far-right gets elected, that means way, way, way more extreme nationalistic nazism like in 1940s Germany would come back and starts slowly gaining popular. When this type of "Nazism" appears, they'll start testing your DNA to see if you are really pure European. Your birth or citizenship won't mean shit when they come back. The far-right winning in Europe does not mean it's all going to be okay just because you're a citizen. It will give more power and rise to other extreme right-wing parties and movements that they'll start persecuting you and try to get in election. Do you understand what I mean? Fascism didn't just appear like that in one day, it started slowly moving and taking over the population step by step. The real problem will happen after far-right wins.
Ppl who hate immigrants hate all immigrants

Not just brown ones they wanna ideally deport anyone with the slightest immigration background

If ur grandmother is Russian for example bye bye

I’m 75% if they need u to be 100% say goodbye to most of Europe literally

Bro u are talking pure shit

Ppl who hate immigrants hate all immigrants

Not just brown ones they wanna ideally deport anyone with the slightest immigration background

If ur grandmother is Russian for example bye bye

I’m 75% if they need u to be 100% say goodbye to most of Europe literally

Bro u are talking pure shit
Jesus Christ, you're mentally retarded. You may not experience that, but your children in the future, when they grow up, will suffer at the hands of united European nationalist radicals. The future is not so bright for all ethnics living in Europe. Anyway, good luck.

Jesus Christ, you're mentally retarded. You may not experience that, but your children in the future, when they grow up, will suffer at the hands of united European nationalist radicals. The future is not so bright for all ethnics living in Europe. Anyway, good luck.
This is clearly coming from someone who isn’t from Europe

Most Europeans only dislike ethnics who commit crimes the others are minority

Also at that point I’m not as ethnic as ur making it out to be. At worse I look Italian, Spanish or Portuguese

368E34AA 926C 4B72 A616 8CD2EC9DBAFA

Idk in what world this skin is brown ur talking as if I came in a ship from Mumbai 😂 I was never treated as a forigner

Last edited:
I just want to leave this shithole and start a new unblackpilled life
Blackpill gives you nothing but misery just cuz you know the truth doesn't mean you'll be happy 9/10 times it's just the opposite.
discovering blackpill while being sub 6 is shit