Leaving forum because BBC Halo is Legit

West African genetics*
My uncle is Somalia he grew up in Sweden had hottest white girls in the city had been in relationships with white girls for 6 years in many relationships only

he used to be bring tons of white girls every day to his house and here I am his nephew rotting on incel forum because no NT

This place isn’t for me US and Nordic country is a place for us black men white woman love us

He’s NT tall and low inhib you aren’t

He’s NT tall and low inhib you aren’t
Ur 6’2 somali suorised ur rotting here if I was 6’2 I wouldn’t be here for a sec

I don’t think zoomalis can run BBC game bro 💀

Snowbunny/mulatto foids only, uncle ruckus maxxing is key 💪🏿
adult swim GIF by The Boondocks
They love their white side so much. Hail white Jesus. Please white Jesus give me white pipo feature.

@TRUE_CEL @TheTakeoverHasBegun good bye bro face is cope for us blacks all I need to do is move to Nordic country or US and they’ll be plenty of snow bunnie waiting for me in the airport
True, blacks and whites don’t need a good face to ascend. Other races do.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
True, blacks and whites don’t need a good face to ascend. Other races do.
Ye I see multitude of sub cashew and I’m wondering why I’m rotting here because I have zero social confidence im super shy in ph pic I have social anxiety

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Gengar
Ye I see multitude of sub cashew and I’m wondering why I’m rotting here because I have zero social confidence im super shy in ph pic I have social anxiety
You are either non-NT or too nice. Women hate nice men. They really do. They’re mentally fucked in the head, those women.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Aladin

Mud Shark​

A mud shark is any white girl who, due to peculiarities in her psyche, dates only black men. There are two distinct types of mud sharks: ....but there's a third.

Type I Mud Sharks (the most common) are fat girls with little or no education who, rather than dating a white guy from the bottom of the heap, go for a mid range or low-end black man.

Type II Mud Sharks (less common) are good-looking girls (usually blonde) who are trying to make a statement by dating a black man. Usually type II's are trying to make daddy mad.

Type III Mud Sharks (now off the endangered species list) are MOSTLY girls with education who, are dating or married to a white guy majority are good-looking girls who are not trying to make a statement by secretly dating a black man. Usually type III's are not going public with this achievement and especially not trying to make daddy mad. AND WILL TAKE THIS TOO THEIR GRAVE!!!!

The most common Type III are teachers, bank tellers, bartenders, nurses, cheating wives, military spouses,single moms, Glifs, and the Queen of ♠️
That ho over there is a mud shark.
by MUD SHARK LUVER August 6, 2018

• Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime
9A0B7F8E 5D62 4B73 9AD5 74A0AEB18AF8

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A and LampPostPrime
any more movement than ME idling on a computer is extra worth for others and nothing for me.

Somalis aren’t BBCs I’m afraid.

Biggest incel trait is being 1 phenotype only no chads are ever like that they just see cute girl and ugly girl and chad dates cute girl they don't walk around like: hmm? Now this girl has a nordic skull, blonde hair color but her eyes are d60. She is a subhuman ugly ethnic pheno type😡😡😡 i am aryan only😡😡. This is just pure autism and you will never be satisfied and if these are the ONLY girls you find attractive you need help

Biggest incel trait is being 1 phenotype only no chads are ever like that they just see cute girl and ugly girl and chad dates cute girl they don't walk around like: hmm? Now this girl has a nordic skull, blonde hair color but her eyes are d60. She is a subhuman ugly ethnic pheno type😡😡😡 i am aryan only😡😡. This is just pure autism and you will never be satisfied and if these are the ONLY girls you find attractive you need help
Ethnicope. Probably indiancel or arab sand shitskin. Bwc and bbc are top of totem pole

Ethnicope. Probably indiancel or arab sand shitskin. Bwc and bbc are top of totem pole
Wdym cope? It's true if you have an actual life and know a real life chad you know they don't give a shit about girls phenotypes. I'm white btw and ik that those are the ethnicities that's most attractive to girls although i think jbb will fall off within a year or 2

• Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Face is cope for black men in just gonna delete my acc height max date snow bunnie only
Obviously it’s cope the average white guy here would swim in pussy if he was black and NT obviously (important)

My uncle is Somalia he grew up in Sweden had hottest white girls in the city had been in relationships with white girls for 6 years in many relationships only

he used to be bring tons of white girls every day to his house and here I am his nephew rotting on incel forum because no NT
yea somalis slay in sweden, wish i stayed there instead of moving to UK. Here im incel

• +1
Not really gonna work if you're socially awkward lol
Truth is reason I’m rotting here while niggas my height and recessed with hot Swedish giga Stacy is because of NTness

I’ll admit I’m socially awkward AF I barely go out I’m shy AF that’s the truth :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

yea somalis slay in sweden, wish i stayed there instead of moving to UK. Here im incel
Really bro let’s get to know each other u got telegram

How did u know I’m exactly too honest and nice to everyone
Because I have a friend like that who also gets rejected all the time because of his being too nice.

• +1