Leaving house with oils on face or bruises from dermarolling

N

Nation

Platinum
Everytime I tried ti looksmax with some softmaxes people irl called me out because of that.
Heavy bruises on face because of dermarolling and having oily face because of castor oil on eyebrows/beard.
People called me out for that because it actually looks cringe.
Same happened with walking with hands pushed on body to appear bigger or the fact I was cutting hair everyday, people told me it was unusual at least

I don't know if its autism or just narcissism.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, Effortless and Deleted member 10709
Same happened with walking with hands pushed on body to appear bigger.
Images 1

• JFL
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, Effortless, Deleted member 5969 and 2 others
You got to scheldule things so they are not noticeable. Like needling on weekends and cleaning up the castor oil in the morning.

Everytime I tried ti looksmax with some softmaxes people irl called me out because of that.
Heavy bruises on face because of dermarolling and having oily face because of castor oil on eyebrows/beard.
People called me out for that because it actually looks cringe.
Same happened with walking with hands pushed on body to appear bigger or the fact I was cutting hair everyday, people told me it was unusual at least

I don't know if its autism or just narcissism.
Nobody has mentioned my dermarolling. Usually my face is very plump after I have it done JFL

Also I was shaving my hairline to make it less receded with a razor but people irl thought I was wearing a wig. Also I shaved my temporal points too to make my hairline more square.
When I was 15 I was using phon everyday and I used to put a lot of products on my hair but I looked like the stupid version if justin Bieber.
The first time I tried to bulk I was just fat and I used to push my arms on body to look bigger.
I tried to use baggy clothes to make my frame seems larger.
Some people made comments about my bushy eyebrows and for some years I started to walk around with faggy super thin eyebrows. One time at 14 I shaved too much of my eyebrows and my nose looked huge.
Also i made a lot of mistakes cutting my hair; I often make mistakes with the razor and in HS I left my house with some bald patches on my head

post pics on the forum so we can review