leaving shithole named Canada, where should I go?

where do I move?

• Total voters
0S4MA

0S4MA

the kevlar of knowing the answer
context: this is after I graduate with a Finance/Math degree in 2028, so good job prospects in related felds

explain why

Where exactly in Canada are you now, and why do you call it a shithole?

Where exactly in Canada are you now, and why do you call it a shithole?
Alberta, and the job economy is absolutely garbage for many reasons, too many fucking immigrants affect housing, jobs, and overall quality of life, healthcare is terrible in my province at least

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: laaltin and Gonthar
Alberta, and the job economy is absolutely garbage for many reasons, too many fucking immigrants affect housing, jobs, and overall quality of life, healthcare is terrible in my province at least
There are immigrants everywhere now, if you move, you will then become one of them too...

There are immigrants everywhere now, if you move, you will then become one of them too...
if you cant beat them, join them

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
its only Indians/muslims that create this specific housing / job crisis, this is a very niche problem that hasn't happened in the UK, or france to my knowledge, over there its just crime

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
its only Indians/muslims that create this specific housing / job crisis, this is a very niche problem that hasn't happened in the UK, or france to my knowledge, over there its just crime
You're gonna bump into Indians wherever you go, I predict that in the near future, US will become a major destination for many Indian immigrants...

• WTF
Reactions: 0S4MA