Leaving the forum

Big Boss

Big Boss

⠀
Joined
May 7, 2026
Posts
9,694
Reputation
24,507
When a user actually leaves the forum he doesnt do theatrics. He doesnt announce it to the forum. He doesnt make a thread on it, nor does he even think about it. When a user actually leaves, he just forgets. Thats whats sad about seeing users leave. You never know when one is truly gone, because they never announce it.

Its not a explosive emotional outburst, its a slow process of no longer enjoying being here

If someone is making a thread saying they’re leaving then its likely not true since it shows they are still actively thinking/attached to the forum. When a user leaves, you dont hear from them again. I dont know when my time will be :feelsbadman:
 
Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: alurmo, Alienmaxxer, cb006 and 27 others
may this never happen to me.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman, DeeVeeDee, jnxy and 4 others
Sad Oh No GIF
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Gen1leman, DeeVeeDee, slaviccartfiend and 4 others
I love you big boss

Your the biggest boss
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ethnic_coper67, supershocked123, Gen1leman and 4 others
I was about to cry thanks for baiting me
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DeeVeeDee, burnerzz7, Big Boss and 2 others
It feels weird leaving without saying goodbye but I understand. It’s like leaving a party without telling your friends goodbye.
In my case, I don’t know anyone at the party haha.
I will delete my account now. Much to do.
Also, @Mogs Me @BatemanNigga you guys suspected I was an alt, my other account is @hollowed , I forgot the information haha.
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Blasian-K, BatemanNigga, DeeVeeDee and 2 others
When a user actually leaves the forum he doesnt do theatrics. He doesnt announce it to the forum. He doesnt make a thread on it, nor does he even think about it. When a user actually leaves, he just forgets.Thats whats sad about when you see users leave. You never know when one is truly gone, because they never announce it.

Its not a explosive emotional outburst, its a slow process of no longer enjoying being here

If someone is making a thread saying they’re leaving then its likely not true since it shows they are still actively thinking/attached to the forum. When a user leaves, you dont hear from them again. I dont know when my time will be :feelsbadman:
i thought you were about to leave so my penis got a sad erection. now it's a happy erection:)
 
  • JFL
Reactions: overforme3 and Big Boss
It feels weird leaving without saying goodbye but I understand. It’s like leaving a party without telling your friends goodbye.
In my case, I don’t know anyone at the party haha.
I will delete my account now. Much to do.
Also, @Mogs Me @BatemanNigga you guys suspected I was an alt, my other account is @hollowed , I forgot the information haha.

Bye bra
 
It feels weird leaving without saying goodbye but I understand. It’s like leaving a party without telling your friends goodbye.
In my case, I don’t know anyone at the party haha.
I will delete my account now. Much to do.
Also, @Mogs Me @BatemanNigga you guys suspected I was an alt, my other account is @hollowed , I forgot the information haha.
Sad Metal Gear Solid GIF

I love you big boss

Your the biggest boss
Biggest porn supplier on .org
I was about to cry thanks for baiting me
Bro about to cry cos it means no more porn 😂
 
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tesarossa and chud10282892
i thought you were about to leave so my penis got a sad erection. now it's a happy erection:)
Aye man as long as im still giving users erections, it doesnt matter which kind 😉

Stay blessed
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tesarossa and Wasted time
I tried to leave and lasted a week :feelskek:

Didn’t make a thread or anything I’m to weak to
 
  • +1
Reactions: Big Boss
When a user actually leaves the forum he doesnt do theatrics. He doesnt announce it to the forum. He doesnt make a thread on it, nor does he even think about it. When a user actually leaves, he just forgets. Thats whats sad about seeing users leave. You never know when one is truly gone, because they never announce it.

Its not a explosive emotional outburst, its a slow process of no longer enjoying being here

If someone is making a thread saying they’re leaving then its likely not true since it shows they are still actively thinking/attached to the forum. When a user leaves, you dont hear from them again. I dont know when my time will be :feelsbadman:
You're lucky your ass didn't get flamed for that clickbait title
 
  • +1
Reactions: Big Boss
When a user actually leaves the forum he doesnt do theatrics. He doesnt announce it to the forum. He doesnt make a thread on it, nor does he even think about it. When a user actually leaves, he just forgets. Thats whats sad about seeing users leave. You never know when one is truly gone, because they never announce it.

Its not a explosive emotional outburst, its a slow process of no longer enjoying being here

If someone is making a thread saying they’re leaving then its likely not true since it shows they are still actively thinking/attached to the forum. When a user leaves, you dont hear from them again. I dont know when my time will be :feelsbadman:
Truth.
 
When a user actually leaves the forum he doesnt do theatrics. He doesnt announce it to the forum. He doesnt make a thread on it, nor does he even think about it. When a user actually leaves, he just forgets. Thats whats sad about seeing users leave. You never know when one is truly gone, because they never announce it.

Its not a explosive emotional outburst, its a slow process of no longer enjoying being here

If someone is making a thread saying they’re leaving then its likely not true since it shows they are still actively thinking/attached to the forum. When a user leaves, you dont hear from them again. I dont know when my time will be :feelsbadman:
true i hope i never have to do this
 
  • +1
Reactions: Big Boss
When a user actually leaves the forum he doesnt do theatrics. He doesnt announce it to the forum. He doesnt make a thread on it, nor does he even think about it. When a user actually leaves, he just forgets. Thats whats sad about seeing users leave. You never know when one is truly gone, because they never announce it.

Its not a explosive emotional outburst, its a slow process of no longer enjoying being here

If someone is making a thread saying they’re leaving then its likely not true since it shows they are still actively thinking/attached to the forum. When a user leaves, you dont hear from them again. I dont know when my time will be :feelsbadman:
fairs
 
When a user actually leaves the forum he doesnt do theatrics. He doesnt announce it to the forum. He doesnt make a thread on it, nor does he even think about it. When a user actually leaves, he just forgets. Thats whats sad about seeing users leave. You never know when one is truly gone, because they never announce it.

Its not a explosive emotional outburst, its a slow process of no longer enjoying being here

If someone is making a thread saying they’re leaving then its likely not true since it shows they are still actively thinking/attached to the forum. When a user leaves, you dont hear from them again. I dont know when my time will be :feelsbadman:
Unfortunate case. I don't like to get close connections on here for that reason.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Big Boss
When a user actually leaves the forum he doesnt do theatrics. He doesnt announce it to the forum. He doesnt make a thread on it, nor does he even think about it. When a user actually leaves, he just forgets. Thats whats sad about seeing users leave. You never know when one is truly gone, because they never announce it.

Its not a explosive emotional outburst, its a slow process of no longer enjoying being here

If someone is making a thread saying they’re leaving then its likely not true since it shows they are still actively thinking/attached to the forum. When a user leaves, you dont hear from them again. I dont know when my time will be :feelsbadman:
Philosophical
 
  • +1
Reactions: Big Boss
sad in concept but not sad as it happens.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Big Boss

Similar threads

Regret
Replies
56
Views
398
vagrant
vagrant
pleasevanity
Replies
5
Views
50
Thief
Thief
g4rlic
Replies
5
Views
22
g4rlic
g4rlic
ragingmanlet
Replies
7
Views
61
ragingmanlet
ragingmanlet
hitmancrewzz
Replies
4
Views
22
ANON
ANON

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top