Leaving this forum forever

ambi

ambi

Midnight In A Perfect World
Before I joined .org I had a quite good life, I had friends, I did well in school, and I spoke to girls from time to time.
I came across the site after I had taken a selfie and noticed my asymmetry (a common gateway to the blackpill).

In the beginning I was not very toxic, and I was genuinely trying to improve my looks, and I genuinely tried helping others.
I started developing rigorous routines, gym almost daily, efficient studying within certain hours, etc. I even did semen retention.

With time though, everything started to fall apart; I became toxic, I became lazy and dropped all my regiments, I even started to disconnect from reality.
I'm now at the point where I'm a full-blown loser, I have nothing going my way, nothing, and it's all my own fault.

Therefore, instead of going NEET and committing suicide in a couple of years, I'm going to turn my life around, and part of that will be leaving this site.
I don't need my account deleted, since I might come back in a couple of years to remind me how far I've come, reminiscing about the most degenerate point in my life.

I've enjoyed my time but it's now time to move on, bye.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, BrahminBoss, BetterOffDead and 3 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dunkelheit, MaghrebGator, coispet and 15 others
Last seen 10 minutes ago

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lirevk, Dunkelheit, MaghrebGator and 2 others
No one cares

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Lirevk, nathan and ilovetakis
>111 post in less than a day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lirevk, MaghrebGator, aspiringexcel and 7 others
Before I joined .org I had a quite good life, I had friends, I did well in school, and I spoke to girls from time to time.
I came across the site after I had taken a selfie and noticed my asymmetry (a common gateway to the blackpill).

In the beginning I was not very toxic, and I was genuinely trying to improve my looks, and I genuinely tried helping others.
I started developing rigorous routines, gym almost daily, efficient studying within certain hours, etc. I even did semen retention.

With time though, everything started to fall apart; I became toxic, I became lazy and dropped all my regiments, I even started to disconnect from reality.
I'm now at the point where I'm a full-blown loser, I have nothing going my way, nothing, and it's all my own fault.

Therefore, instead of going NEET and committing suicide in a couple of years, I'm going to turn my life around, and part of that will be leaving this site.
I don't need my account deleted, since I might come back in a couple of years to remind me how far I've come, reminiscing about the most degenerate point in my life.

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
We don't know who the fuck you are, retard. You joined two days ago.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coispet and ambi

ambi

Joined Friday at 1:10 PM
Last seen 27 minutes ago · Viewing forum Offtopic

• JFL
Who tf are you

Attachments

• 4110213_4106930_lv_0_20240428201030.mp4
    2.7 MB

ambi

Joined Friday at 1:10 PM
Last seen 27 minutes ago · Viewing forum Offtopic
We don't know who the fuck you are, retard. You joined two days ago.
Captura de Tela 2024 05 06 as 070324

• JFL
Reactions: ambi and MaghrebGator

jfl at u greycel trying to get attention instead of leaving just to be back in a min fag

• JFL