Leaving this forum forever

D

Deleted member 39692

Legend
Before I joined .org I had a quite good life, I had friends, I did well in school, and I spoke to girls from time to time.
I came across the site after I had taken a selfie and noticed my asymmetry (a common gateway to the blackpill).

In the beginning I was not very toxic, and I was genuinely trying to improve my looks, and I genuinely tried helping others.
I started developing rigorous routines, gym almost daily, efficient studying within certain hours, etc. I even did semen retention.

With time though, everything started to fall apart; I became toxic, I became lazy and dropped all my regiments, I even started to disconnect from reality.
I'm now at the point where I'm a full-blown loser, I have nothing going my way, nothing, and it's all my own fault.

Therefore, instead of going NEET and committing suicide in a couple of years, I'm going to turn my life around, and part of that will be leaving this site.
I don't need my account deleted, since I might come back in a couple of years to remind me how far I've come, reminiscing about the most degenerate point in my life.

I've enjoyed my time but it's now time to move on, bye.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: kebab, Mainstream, datboijj and 4 others
Farewell and good luck

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
good luck

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
How many quit today :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy:

Good luck

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
the blackpill either makes you or breaks you. seems like you're part of the latter. good luck boyo, i truly hope you dont have to come back.

smartest .org user.

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
see you tommorow

this is the first time I acknowledge your username

• +1
Reactions: hirola
joined 15 August

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467
no way this all happened in 2 months, if it did then its your fault

Good luck bro

layjit bro, you don't need this website. You will ascend.

Before I joined .org I had a quite good life, I had friends, I did well in school, and I spoke to girls from time to time.
I came across the site after I had taken a selfie and noticed my asymmetry (a common gateway to the blackpill).

In the beginning I was not very toxic, and I was genuinely trying to improve my looks, and I genuinely tried helping others.
I started developing rigorous routines, gym almost daily, efficient studying within certain hours, etc. I even did semen retention.

With time though, everything started to fall apart; I became toxic, I became lazy and dropped all my regiments, I even started to disconnect from reality.
I'm now at the point where I'm a full-blown loser, I have nothing going my way, nothing, and it's all my own fault.

Therefore, instead of going NEET and committing suicide in a couple of years, I'm going to turn my life around, and part of that will be leaving this site.
I don't need my account deleted, since I might come back in a couple of years to remind me how far I've come, reminiscing about the most degenerate point in my life.

I've enjoyed my time but it's now time to move on, bye.
I'm right behind you. I have to. Pretty much, it is what it is if you catch my drift.

Copypastas me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692