10B915B4 3F98 4832 8F72 9468C8651F3C
725A1DD5 56F9 4892 B4F3 A333CA638E24

5.2 psl ogre nose dickcel twink

i am no chad

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Andromeda88 and SikKunt
OP was a dicklet who roped, man.

Aren't you the guy who said the other day that another member roped, but then the guy was actually online a couple of minutes early? 🤨

• JFL
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and Deleted member 2810
i hate smallskulled people, everything looks bigger and better despite beeing average overall like pfl or cheekbones or jawline

my skull is above average width, my chin is below average in height
Woah, it's really you. You're a mental cel dude just make a tinder.

i have a gf

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 3043

i have a gf
let's exchange my chad tier chin.

gotta chewing cope.. and hope on low bf for good jaw definition.your pfl seems large so is mine but my face is quite large so...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810

i have a gf
Why don't you go into a male modeling career for extra money on the side. You have the looks for and it and don't cope with my chin is to short.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
let's exchange my chad tier chin.

gotta chewing cope.. and hope on low bf for good jaw definition.your pfl seems large so is mine but my face is quite large so...
i was told i have quite narrow but long eyes by a girl in art, drawing each other eyes for context.
Why don't you go into a male modeling career for extra money on the side. You have the looks for and it and don't cope with my chin is to short.

im 5.2 psl, i would never compare to the likes of actual chads, many users on here mog me hard. I don't care about slaying i just want a loyal gf boyo

i was told i have quite narrow but long eyes by a girl in art, drawing each other eyes for context.

im 5.2 psl, i would never compare to the likes of actual chads, many users on here mog me hard. I don't care about slaying i just want a loyal gf boyo
The users here have mocked you into believing your 5 psl you look like prime DiCaprio. It's not slaying it's about making money from modeling.

was told i have quite narrow but long eyes by a girl in art, drawing each other eyes for context
it's true.
do you have good fg ? if yes you'll only need fat graft to chad tier eye area
i just want a loyal gf boyo
😍 i Hope it for you

• +1
The users here have mocked you into believing your 5 psl you look like prime DiCaprio. It's not slaying it's about making money from modeling.

im 5'11 which is average height, not that i see that as a drawback tbh, but im just going off how i am percieved IRl, i do well but certainly not to the level of chad.
it's true.
do you have good fg ? if yes you'll only need fat graft to chad tier eye area

😍 i Hope it for you

my gf is 4.75 psl, no i wont post pics, but she is kind.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2810
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
not smashed yet boyo. i literally got a gf yesterday.

although i am dreading the humiliation
Man no joke but when you do make sure you tell me this is life and death we are talking about if you come back with positive news next day i will be on the hospital for surgery

Man no joke but when you do make sure you tell me this is life and death we are talking about if you come back with positive news next day i will be on the hospital for surgery

don't get fucking dick surgery over what i tell you

i'm 5.4 inches with decent girth, so i reckon i'm seen as just passible

don't get fucking dick surgery over what i tell you

i'm 5.4 inches with decent girth, so i reckon i'm seen as just passible
After the surgery,i have estimated to be around your size, i also have another irl example on hold so if you both have positive answers its done

• +1
After the surgery,i have estimated to be around your size, i also have another irl example on hold so if you both have positive answers its done

i will PM you, but i don't know when im gonna lose my virginity. could be never who knows

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 1182
i have a theory that women overastimate size by 1 inch so if they see my dick they will think its 5 inches from 4 do you think its correct?
There was study showing women tend to overestimate by around an inch or two on their currenct partner, but tended to underestimate by an inch or two with their exes.

TLDR: Even if you're 4 inches as long as your good looking your dick is still average in the eyes of a foid, and if your 6 inches your basically bull

There was study showing women tend to overestimate by around an inch or two on their currenct partner, but tended to underestimate by an inch or two with their exes.

TLDR: Even if you're 4 inches as long as your good looking your dick is still average in the eyes of a foid, and if your 6 inches your basically bull

but remember foids want above average face and above average height (6 foot+) why would dick size be any different.

but remember foids want above average face and above average height (6 foot+) why would dick size be any different.
point being if you have the first two it doesn't matter because they're incapable of properly measuring dick size unless they straight up bring a ruler, your face and body are gonna halo your dick

• +1
point being if you have the first two it doesn't matter because they're incapable of properly measuring dick size unless they straight up bring a ruler, your face and body are gonna halo your dick

ded srs anything less than 5.5+ is really bad unless you compensate with other factors hard and even then you always gonna be getting fucked by dick jokes

ded srs anything less than 5.5+ is really bad unless you compensate with other factors hard and even then you always gonna be getting fucked by dick jokes
I think the average was 6 or something, either way yeah unless youre compensating your fucked

• +1