Lebanese Stacy with an insnae hourglass body (TOP 0.1% BODY!!)

Rate her

• Total voters
flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge

IMG 2881

Would motorboat them tits
motorboat GIF by The Eric Andre Show

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: nope, Mewton, Ryldoo IS COPING and 5 others
@shia.jihadist @SecularIslamist @Bars @Mewton @Ghoulish

• +1
Reactions: Ghoulish
much better but fakeupmaxxed high htb at best

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and flippasav
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, klip11 and shia.jihadist
She claims she is high value do you think she will settle for a black guy in the future?
she'll probably settle for a lebanese zesty beta buxxer

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and flippasav
Insane body :feelsmega:

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue and flippasav
Mtb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, TheLookInYourEyes and flippasav
stacy in the slum of Hezbollah

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, deepfuckingvalue, Ghoulish and 1 other person
LTB

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and truthhurts
You lot are clearly coping that you will never get a foid like this just prove she’s a Stacy and we’ll leave it there

how is this a stacy please explain to me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, deepfuckingvalue, sportsmogger and 3 others
Half my mates are Lebanese :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

That body is delicious,the rest is garbage though ngl

MTB

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Her asshole on my face, wet and undouced.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sportsmogger and matka
looks like a onlyfans model with all that fakeup

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
High MTB or HTB

cause surgery, lips fake af

• +1
Reactions: Jojobarret and flippasav
Maybe she is a secret one
She looks like the typical arab/iranian/turkish overweight looksmaxer who will get fat removal in stomach and chin, and then overdone zygo and chinfiller, all instead of fucking losing weight

bitches will do anything but lose weight

• +1
Reactions: Jojobarret and TheLookInYourEyes
  • +1
Reactions: kalluss and TheLookInYourEyes
She looks like the typical arab/iranian/turkish overweight looksmaxer who will get fat removal in stomach and chin, and then overdone zygo and chinfiller, all instead of fucking losing weight

bitches will do anything but lose weight
She is healthy for that weight he waist is tiny muh: “obese”

@Debetro

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Romanian final boss

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gods lonely man and flippasav
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gods lonely man and flippasav
I’m gonna be honest with you her body looks fuckable but I wouldn’t ltr
thats what i am telling you thank you for finally understating

• +1
Ew tbh

• +1
Reactions: gods lonely man
Ah your one of those cucks who love obese whores, keep coping with "thick" pig lover
Modern day cuck society tells us to like twigs and not healthy fertile women

Mechanism that may account for these findings. That is, oestrogen reduces postprandial fatty acid oxidation leading to an increase in body fat which may account for the greater fat mass observed in women compared with men and the fat gain in early pregnancy.

Therefore, female puberty and early pregnancy could be seen as states of efficient fat storage of energy in preparation for fertility, foetal development and lactation providing an obvious biological advantage. Further research into this mechanism of fat storage may provide further insights into the regulation of body fat.
In women, high estrogen levels are associated with pelvic width, while low estrogen levels are associated with a large waist circumference. Heavier women tend to have lower estrogen levels, and higher levels of androgens.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro and gods lonely man
face tits. face ass. face face.. face everything.com

• +1

Mechanism that may account for these findings. That is, oestrogen reduces postprandial fatty acid oxidation leading to an increase in body fat which may account for the greater fat mass observed in women compared with men and the fat gain in early pregnancy.

Therefore, female puberty and early pregnancy could be seen as states of efficient fat storage of energy in preparation for fertility, foetal development and lactation providing an obvious biological advantage. Further research into this mechanism of fat storage may provide further insights into the regulation of body fat.
In women, high estrogen levels are associated with pelvic width, while low estrogen levels are associated with a large waist circumference. Heavier women tend to have lower estrogen levels, and higher levels of androgens.

Caged

Ah your one of those cucks who love obese whores, keep coping with "thick" pig lover
So you like men?

Testosterone = Shreds fat, build muscle

Estrogen = Build fat, shred muscle

Heavier women tend to have lower estrogen levels, and higher levels of androgens though.

• +1
Heavier women tend to have lower estrogen levels, and higher levels of androgens though.
Yes, men are meant to be heavier than women overall for obvious reasons

But when it comes to body types men are meant to have apple bodies (wide shoulders, small waist) Women are meant to have hourglass bodies (wide hips, small waist)

Also belly fat can’t look dimorphic on any gender

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
looks like a onlyfans model with all that fakeup
When I first encountered her profile I was expecting her to have one I’m surprised

• +1
Reactions: matka