Lebgfinal biggest forum retard?

D

Deleted member 30552

How has this idiot not gone on accutane, uses under eye concealers or volufiline, gotten better hair, worked on losing as much face fat as possible? He’s not actually that ugly
692730A4 B9CE 439C 8437 09F2385BD960

E4BFEE4D D6E4 4B8F 87AF FA54CE448351

Look below is 100% achievable in a few months and he goes from subhuman basement rotter to normie

Then if he fixed his hair and worked on getting his cheeks leaner he’d be even better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member 29155, Krakowski and 7 others
he's trolling u son

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 29167, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
I think he’s norwooding

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Krakowski, Deleted member 23804 and 2 others
I'd kill myself if the second pic was my "potential ascension" so can't say I blame him.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member 29155, pneumocystosis and 6 others
I'd kill myself if the second pic was my "potential ascension" so can't say I blame him.
Its the bare minimum ascension possible it could be better. Its still worth looking like that rather than the fucking first, the fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and Deleted member 29167
Its the bare minimum ascension possible it could be better. Its still worth looking like that rather than the fucking first, the fuck
Yeah ofc

Brah I started megadosing tret and shit is insane feeling like I maybe didn't need accutane at all

The skin turnover with microneedling + tret at night is insane I was up like a snake shedding type shit. Ideal asf.

And my skin regains moisture easily I can use like a teaspoon-tbsp of tret and just moisturize in the morning

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Deleted member 30552
EWWWW

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Yeah ofc

Brah I started megadosing tret and shit is insane feeling like I maybe didn't need accutane at all

The skin turnover with microneedling + tret at night is insane I was up like a snake shedding type shit. Ideal asf.

And my skin regains moisture easily I can use like a teaspoon-tbsp of tret and just moisturize in the morning
Do u stay away from screens for 2 hours after tret. I wanna do it that shits gonna be hard tho kinda

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
Yeah ofc

I’m also on accutane. What are the side effects you’re experiencing ?

For me :

Blurred vision
Dry lips
Slight dizziness sometimes

It's not easy when you're homeless

His avi is his potential ascension

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
His avi is his potential ascension
When he had enough money to afford the surgery to get that he'll have aged 20 years and it'd be worthless

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23804 and Deleted member 30552

Last edited:
Still looks autistic as fuck ngl

How has this idiot not gone on accutane, uses under eye concealers or volufiline, gotten better hair, worked on losing as much face fat as possible? He’s not actually that ugly
View attachment 2294036
View attachment 2294037
Look below is 100% achievable in a few months and he goes from subhuman basement rotter to normie

Then if he fixed his hair and worked on getting his cheeks leaner he’d be even better
Still looks like shit and this is supposed to be lifefuel for me

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
Still looks like shit and this is supposed to be lifefuel for me
Not lifefuel but ur still retarded by letting yourself be as ugly as possible

Not lifefuel but ur still retarded by letting yourself be as ugly as possible
Now that I take the possibility that yes, bro, just change your mentality take care of yourself.
I will still be invisible, no potential, no future.
But obviously man, taking care of my skin is going to fix that, I need to get some magical motivation to improve my subhuman face. That's just life man, I wasn't meant to suceed.
Just think for a bit.

Now that I take the possibility that yes, bro, just change your mentality take care of yourself.
I will still be invisible, no potential, no future.
But obviously man, taking care of my skin is going to fix that, I need to get some magical motivation to improve my subhuman face. That's just life man, I wasn't meant to suceed.
Just think for a bit.
Focus on making money, fix little things you can, hunker down. Workcel and save up, It won’t hurt

Do every single thing you can before it gets too late

Focus on making money, fix little things you can, hunker down. Workcel and save up, It won’t hurt

Do every single thing you can before it gets too late
It's already too late

It's already too late
you're not even old you autistic depressed mentally decrepit retard

working towards having a better future, will get your mind off it. number 1. and number 2 will help get you a better future, its a win win. go do something faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28117
you're not even old you autistic depressed mentally decrepit retard

working towards having a better future, will get your mind off it. number 1. and number 2 will help get you a better future, its a win win. go do something faggot
I will never have a good future looking like I do

• +1
Reactions: Zer0/∞
Still sub 5, never even began