LeBron James benches 118kg

Ghoulish

Ghoulish

Your gfs personal dildo
Crazy to think that lots of mfs on this forum would kill lil nigga in a fight, even @Apparition would fuck him up. Too bad he couldn't beat his oneitis

"Muh reach advantage" nigga thinks LeBron does out boxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Deleted member 84615, greycel and 1 other person
Bro do mfs just stare at the words on the screen and click off fucking upvote the post niggers I see you @vanillaicecream

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
That's the equivalent of me adding 25kg to each end of the bar so not impressive

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, greycel and notsocommonthumb
LeBron Jaids

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAA GET ITTT BROOOOOOOOOO
Funny GIF

Mfs bar is 68 kg
No, I say it's the equivalent based on body weight to strength ratio, I weigh almost 50kg less than him. Are you fucking stupid

• Woah
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
My goodness that's gotta be the dumbest motherfucker I've talked to this entire week

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and Ghoulish
No, I say it's the equivalent based on body weight to strength ratio, I weigh almost 50kg less than him. Are you fucking stupid
Nigga your method of explanation is yhe most retarded shit ever. Mf gave no context

Bro do mfs just stare at the words on the screen and click off fucking upvote the post niggers I see you @vanillaicecream
kanye-west-stare.gif

• JFL
Reactions: counterintuitive
ok but he's 6'9 250lbs plus wide ass frame

no ones beating him over

Nigga your method of explanation is yhe most retarded shit ever. Mf gave no context
Ok first of all don't ever call me the N word because I'm not black, second of all how much fucking clearer could I have made myself, how can you be so unbelievably stupid as to not understand the concept of body weight to strength ratio. End it, absolutely end it. Goodbye.

• Woah
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
Ok first of all don't ever call me the N word because I'm not black, second of all how much fucking clearer could I have made myself, how can you be so unbelievably stupid as to not understand the concept of body weight to strength ratio. End it, absolutely end it. Goodbye.
Lmfao low t rage, nigga u said nothing about bodyweight to strength ratio u said "muh that's like if I put 25kg on both sides so not impressive" i was not talking about bodyweight ratio i was talking about raw strength.

Retard ass explanation capability thats why u failed English nigger black nigger meganigger supernigger watermelon munching nigger

• JFL
Reactions: counterintuitive and Hellstrom
Anon, it's more likely that Lebron would rape your ass for an hour and you'd be powerless to stop it.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever and Ghoulish
Crazy to think that lots of mfs on this forum would kill lil nigga in a fight, even @Apparition would fuck him up. Too bad he couldn't beat his oneitis

Hahahaha
Inbench120, I could gape that subhumans nigger buthoel

• +1
Reactions: Ghoulish
Anon, it's more likely that Lebron would rape your ass for an hour and you'd be powerless to stop it.
Glazing, also mf said anon go back to 4chan

Glazing, also mf said anon go back to 4chan
>glazing
Yeah nigga, your ass is definitely getting ravaged and it looks like you'd enjoy it

>glazing
Yeah nigga, your ass is definitely getting ravaged and it looks like you'd enjoy it
Mfs will do anything to glaze niggers. Your bf benches fuck all.

How deep does he get in you tho?

Lmfao low t rage, nigga u said nothing about bodyweight to strength ratio u said "muh that's like if I put 25kg on both sides so not impressive" i was not talking about bodyweight ratio i was talking about raw strength.

Retard ass explanation capability thats why u failed English nigger black nigger meganigger supernigger watermelon munching nigger
Everyone can see as clear as day how fucking stupid you are, they all understood what i meant while you're just tapdancing around trying to justify your stupidity instead of just admitting to your limitations. I don't need to use the specific words, what I meant is self evident and implied in the term "equivalent", bodyweight to strength ratio is the first criteria used in the entire culture of weighlifting when it comes to determining your level of strength. You're a complete idiot.

People with super long arms are bad at beach there is a reason why Tyler1 can bench 400+ lbs at like 5’6

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Clark69
Everyone can see as clear as day how fucking stupid you are, they all understood what i meant while you're just tapdancing around trying to justify your stupidity instead of just admitting to your limitations. I don't need to use the specific words, what I meant is self evident and implied in the term "equivalent", bodyweight to strength ratio is the first criteria used in the entire culture of weighlifting when it comes to determining your level of strength. You're a complete idiot.
So a nigga who weighs 60 kg and benches 70kg is stronger than a nigga who weighs 120 kg and benches 100kg and would beat him in a fight like the title suggests? Your point has nothing to do with my original point faggot that’s why I misinterpreted your point cuz I thought you were ACTUALLY ANSWERING MY POINT NIGGER

People with super long arms are bad at beach there is a reason why Tyler1 can bench 400+ lbs at like 5’6
this. blows my fucking mind how dumb some people on here can really be

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
this. blows my fucking mind how dumb some people on here can really be
I’m 6’10 and I bench 400kg it’s not that hard bruh

• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997
Benchpress is useless as a measurement of anything, you would probably never do that movement in nature.

Benchpress is useless as a measurement of anything, you would probably never do that movement in nature.
It’s a decent estimate of punching power due to push movement, not the best tho but still.

It’s a decent estimate of punching power due to push movement, not the best tho but still.
Bullshit.
Le Bron would absolutely destroy any powerlifter in a fight, and made him eat that iron bar he is lifting.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel

Kelly Oubre Jr vs LeBron James

Height
6'7 vs 6'9

Weight
203lbs vs 250lbs

Wingspan
7'2 vs 7'0

Max Bench
230lbs vs 260lbs

important notes
Kelly Oubre Jr is a black belt in taekwondo and karate and also trains MMA
Kelly Oubre Jr has survived being hit by a car directly in the chest

Conclusion: Kelly Oubre Jr beats LeBron James in a fight

• +1
So a nigga who weighs 60 kg and benches 70kg is stronger than a nigga who weighs 120 kg and benches 100kg and would beat him in a fight like the title suggests? Your point has nothing to do with my original point faggot that’s why I misinterpreted your point cuz I thought you were ACTUALLY ANSWERING MY POINT NIGGER
Yes, he's stronger at bench pressing specifically, this is such of a basic fucking fact of how this shit works lmao

You put demetrius johnson and lebron james in a small room and i'd bet the farm johnson puts him to sleep and then rapes him or does whatever he wants to him. johnson is 5'4 btw

• +1
Bullshit.
Le Bron would absolutely destroy any powerlifter in a fight, and made him eat that iron bar he is lifting.
Lebrun, with borderline zero fighting experience, will beat Eddie hall?

Yeah he’d beat like 90% of them because most powerlifters are just strong and have shit motor skills and aren’t a fraction as athletic as lebron, but they are ALOT stronger than him. Mfs Eddie hall will punch a hole in lebrons skull.

Kelly Oubre Jr vs LeBron James

Height
6'7 vs 6'9

Weight
203lbs vs 250lbs

Wingspan
7'2 vs 7'0

Max Bench
230lbs vs 260lbs

important notes
Kelly Oubre Jr is a black belt in taekwondo and karate and also trains MMA
Kelly Oubre Jr has survived being hit by a car directly in the chest

Conclusion: Kelly Oubre Jr beats LeBron James in a fight
If he does mma is is a black belt he is killing lebron with zero experience

• +1
Reactions: Kelly Oubre Jr
You put demetrius johnson and lebron james in a small room and i'd bet the farm johnson puts him to sleep and then rapes him or does whatever he wants to him. johnson is 5'4 btw
People don’t understand how important actual fighting experience is, any ufc fighter would kill lebron in seconds. Anyone average human who is decently trained in martial arts (a useful one, not fucking Jew ju-jitsu) has a good chance against a massive inexperienced person.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
long arms like that are naturally good at fighting, unless you're trained and know how to close then he will beat you

long arms like that are naturally good at fighting, unless you're trained and know how to close then he will beat you
Long arms are only good if you know how to outbox or keep distance, most untrained people won’t prevent their opponent getting close watch those street fight vids online you’ll see how they fight most of them don’t even look at their opponent they just swing wildly while looking to the side to prevent them getting punched in the face :lul:

If he does mma is is a black belt he is killing lebron with zero experience
yeah he said that he started martial arts at 4 years old so he has 24 years experience now he would kill 99.999% of people especially considering his size, insane reach and amazing athleticism

Long arms are only good if you know how to outbox or keep distance, most untrained people won’t prevent their opponent getting close watch those street fight vids online you’ll see how they fight most of them don’t even look at their opponent they just swing wildly while looking to the side to prevent them getting punched in the face :lul:
Real life fights look nothing like MMA fights.
MMA is a show (not even a sport), it will not teach you how to actally fight in real life.

Lebron would get faded by some skinny flip-flop wearing faggot down in brazil

• JFL
Real life fights look nothing like MMA fights.
MMA is a show (not even a sport), it will not teach you how to actally fight in real life.
So how do you actually fight irl? Like the street fight vids? :lul:

I don’t get it
Shouldn’t he be lifting more than that tho?

id have abducted her if there were no witnesses
Aint no way this is the same nigga who said he has a good heart 😂

guess you got just a lil bit of dark trad in you
i have a good heart :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
also no one here is beating lebron, idc how good at fighting you are, weight classes exist for a reason

• JFL