LeBron James benches 118kg

Aint no way this is the same nigga who said he has a good heart šŸ˜‚

guess you got just a lil bit of dark trad in you

also no one here is beating lebron, idc how good at fighting you are, weight classes exist for a reason
Weight classes exist for strength reasons, a heavier guy will be stronger and more durable than a lighter guy. However, a heavy guy will lose to a smaller guy whoā€™s stronger than him and can move his weight easily.

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever
Weight classes exist for strength reasons, a heavier guy will be stronger and more durable than a lighter guy. However, a heavy guy will lose to a smaller guy whoā€™s stronger than him and can move his weight easily.
a bigger guy will always throw harder punches though, because of his weight, even if the smaller guy can lift bigger weights, it won't make their punches insane to the point of knocking out a giant

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
So how do you actually fight irl? Like the street fight vids? :lul:
I don't know what videos you are talking about.
I have a decade of clubbing experience under my belt, I saw a lots of real fights and I have never saw anything remotely similar to MMA "fight".
Even people who practiced MMA didn't fight like they would do in a ring, it just looks nothing alike.
Usually, bigger framed guy wins the fight.
Your wrist size is a predictor of fighting success, your MMA sparring experience not really.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever
a bigger guy will always throw harder punches though, because of his weight, even if the smaller guy can lift bigger weights, it won't make their punches insane to the point of knocking out a giant
99% of untrained people barely throw their weight into punches, look at street fight videos they are either too tensed up or just windmill.

Also explosive strength is a larger determiner of punching strength, weight is also important but not as big of a factor.

99% of untrained people barely throw their weight into punches, look at street fight videos they are either too tensed up or just windmill.

Also explosive strength is a larger determiner of punching strength, weight is also important but not as big of a factor.
If we're talking explosive strength, I guarantee you Lebron has an insane amount, how high do you think he can jump how fast do you think he can run, Jfl if you think an athlete who is trained to make rapid movements their whole life is losing to a smaller guy who's trained hard

now if you're talking a heavyweight fighter, Yeah lebrons getting his ass kicked by prime mike Tyson, but no featherweight is sleeping lebron

• +1
Reactions: Ghoulish
Bullshit.
Le Bron would absolutely destroy any powerlifter in a fight, and made him eat that iron bar he is lifting.
There are strongman his size though but Lebron is far more athletic

I donā€™t get it
Shouldnā€™t he be lifting more than that tho?
No heā€™s 6ā€™8 with long arms low chance heā€™s benching above 425

No heā€™s 6ā€™8 with long arms low chance heā€™s benching above 425
Lebron lacks T tbh, I would make him my bitch frfr

Aint no way this is the same nigga who said he has a good heart šŸ˜‚

guess you got just a lil bit of dark trad in you
it would be more of a prank than anything. imagine her reaction "WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO TO ME??? WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO TO ME???" and you just tell her "Hmmm, let me think about it" to keep her in agony lol. I wouldnt do anything to her but its funny to terrorize little women

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever and Ghoulish
it would be more of a prank than anything. imagine her reaction "WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO TO ME??? WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO TO ME???" and you just tell her "Hmmm, let me think about it" to keep her in agony lol. I wouldnt do anything to her but its funny to terrorize little women
ā€œItā€™s just a prank brooooā€

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 84615
ā€œItā€™s just a prank brooooā€
i think a strong and independent girl like her would take a joke like that, dont you think?

• JFL
Reactions: Ghoulish