Lefort 1(8 mm forward, 5mm impaction) plus BSSO

chadtindermoney

chadtindermoney

Mistral
Ive noticed a lot of people on this forum are hopeless. They talk about theory all day, have such a cynical vibe, and it seems they like to drag others down.

The path to ascension is narrow. It’s up to you to take action.

I feel like christian bale in the dark knight rises. I am making my way out of the pit, despite how hard it is. Step one is jaw surgery. It was covered by insurance for my mega underbite.

I am currently 6 weeks post op and am expecting the swelling to subside even more. Have been hitting the gym and eating clean to shed off body fat. I am 6’2 and have a solid frame.

The next step, is rhino and Midface implants. To achieve greater facial harmony. I am working with another person on the forum, who has a lot of experience with implants. He will help me with design and picking the right surgeon.

After that, we’ll see what’s next. But for now I am excited to improve. I will be updating after I get my implants.

Godspeed

Attachments

• 6C94A88D-5DA0-4705-822B-DA4363170D79.jpeg
    6C94A88D-5DA0-4705-822B-DA4363170D79.jpeg
    556.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 37D62AE9-DEEF-43B6-9C0C-8C5522E3B520.jpeg
    37D62AE9-DEEF-43B6-9C0C-8C5522E3B520.jpeg
    640.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Manfrommars, ROTTING, fuckedupmanlet and 2 others
mirin, how did you do impaction without a gummy smile

nice result, what does impaction do in your case ?
8mm advancement doesn't actually look like THAT much, I may be bluepilled to go with my surgeon suggesting 5mm

lucky nigger had his bimax covered by insurance, mirin tbh

I’m forced to wageslave for it (brutal)

also surgeron choice is very important I think you could’ve achieved a better result but anyway it’s still better than before

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars
nice result, what does impaction do in your case ?
8mm advancement doesn't actually look like THAT much, I may be bluepilled to go with my surgeon suggesting 5mm
I tried to get him to do 10mm but he said it was too much movement and a bit risky, since I had a three piece lefort for my narrow maxilla.

mirin, how did you do impaction without a gummy smile
I actually had a kinda gummy smile. Right now my smile is a bit less gummy. A lot better than before

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
Ya
lucky nigger had his bimax covered by insurance, mirin tbh

I’m forced to wageslave for it (brutal)

also surgeron choice is very important I think you could’ve achieved a better result but anyway it’s still better than before
i had this surgery before I discovered looksmax. But I am happy that I am ok and didn’t get botched. I wanted to do implants but my blue pill surgeon didn’t want to do it at the same time. But it’s better this way since now I can work with someone to get custom designed ones for my cheeks and paranasal area; instead of basic silicone ones just for my cheek

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ROTTING and rand anon
I tried to get him to do 10mm but he said it was too much movement and a bit risky, since I had a three piece lefort for my narrow maxilla.
do you have any pics comparing narrow -> wide smile width before/after?

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
Are you still swollen

do you have any pics comparing narrow -> wide smile width before/after?
I have a video of my narrow jaw, I have a splint and braces in the way so it’s hard to see but I’ll send
C82DA02C 58B6 4958 A6D0 32BD5953011D

Attachments

• 49BE2AC2-A72D-4113-BFE8-A102ED6F3004.png
    49BE2AC2-A72D-4113-BFE8-A102ED6F3004.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, fuckedupmanlet and highT
  • +1
theres plenty of people getting surgeries dude lol. you arent the main character on this forum. youre not salludon arvid or amnesia. they were christian bale and youre like some side character no one cares about

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, Deleted member 17429, NewJawSzn and 5 others
I'm glad it turned out well for you but lmao @ holding speeches when you're in canada and got your shit covered by insurance

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 19551 and Blackgymmax
theres plenty of people getting surgeries dude lol. you arent the main character on this forum. youre not salludon arvid or amnesia. they were christian bale and youre like some side character no one cares about
My only goal is to look better and I’m honestly really glad I was able to get surgery for my underbite. I’ve been very insecure abt it for a while. My original surgeon kept pushing back my surgery cuz of COVID and I never thought I’d get it done. If I can inspire others to get it done if it’s necessary for them I’ll be happy. This and like I said, I’m only starting, there’s always room for improvement 🙏🙏

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19798 and Blackgymmax
stay mad americancel
I'm not american but I'd be on the operating table yesterday if I had insurance coverage, as would a ton of other poorcels on here.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
They covered it cuz of the underbite though, idk if a lot of people could be medically deemed as needing djs.
I'm not american but I'd be on the operating table yesterday if I had insurance coverage, as would a ton of other poorcels on here.
a

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
They covered it cuz of the underbite though, idk if a lot of people could be medically deemed as needing djs.

a
most people here arent actually like clinically deformed, just normal looking

Ive noticed a lot of people on this forum are hopeless. They talk about theory all day, have such a cynical vibe, and it seems they like to drag others down.

The path to ascension is narrow. It’s up to you to take action.

I feel like christian bale in the dark knight rises. I am making my way out of the pit, despite how hard it is. Step one is jaw surgery. It was covered by insurance for my mega underbite.

I am currently 6 weeks post op and am expecting the swelling to subside even more. Have been hitting the gym and eating clean to shed off body fat. I am 6’2 and have a solid frame.

The next step, is rhino and Midface implants. To achieve greater facial harmony. I am working with another person on the forum, who has a lot of experience with implants. He will help me with design and picking the right surgeon.

After that, we’ll see what’s next. But for now I am excited to improve. I will be updating after I get my implants.

Godspeed
Nice job taking action. You had a good result and you’re also a lucky fuck getting it covered by insurance. I gotta wageslave for mine but I’ll get there.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Nice job taking action. You had a good result and you’re also a lucky fuck getting it covered by insurance. I gotta wageslave for mine but I’ll get there.
You got it bro, are you going with a us surgeon?

• +1
You got it bro, are you going with a us surgeon?
Nah i’m probably going to get it in Europe as i see lots of good results from there. I’ll definitely be doing consults all around the world tho once I get the money, location isn’t an issue for me.

Nah i’m probably going to get it in Europe as i see lots of good results from there. I’ll definitely be doing consults all around the world tho once I get the money, location isn’t an issue for me.
Do you know augusto pary? Carlos Gutierrez? Both really good. Look them up on insta

• +1
Do you know augusto pary? Carlos Gutierrez? Both really good. Look them up on insta
I know of Augusto Pary as he did @Tyrion! Bimax, I hear that he specializes in womens faces specifically tho. I have not heard of Carlos Gutierrez, will definitely be checking him out.