Lefort 3 case by Giant

Fairytale

Fairytale

Bronze

Supposed to lenghten entire midface, supraorbital tail is to avoid bone step off.
Imagine how different this guy gonna looks like.

Now I want to see midface shortening version lol.
@RealSurgerymax

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU, MTNAscension2, RealSurgerymax and 5 others
Rest in peace

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, Patient A, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
Rest in peace
Probably not much more invasive than your average bimax.

Hell, subcranial OBO is still more hardcore than L2/L3. And at least 2 guys had it

I actually chat to the guy getting it, he is pretty hyped about and smhw not nervous

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: reptiles, Mr. Nobody, tom69 and 1 other person

Hell, subcranial OBO is still more hardcore than L2/L3. And at least 2 guys had it
Now we just need him to livestream OBO to complete the saga.

Rip nigga praying for u tho

Bump i want to see more of ehat he can do

Lefort 3 is straight up suicide, at least give yourself a chance and get modified lefort

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and IMOGYOU
I actually chat to the guy getting it, he is pretty hyped about and smhw not nervous
I mean he is in good hands... do you know why he wants actually L3 bimax and midface implants are too little?

Lefort 3 is straight up suicide, at least give yourself a chance and get modified lefort
No it's not- as long as its subcranial risks are extremely low especially with good planning and after care

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RealSurgerymax, Mr. Nobody, MTNAscension2 and 1 other person
impressive

Will giant launch a website this year? we can fund an AI reply service for him that schedules patients into a consult automatically, we need you giant

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU, RealSurgerymax and MTNAscension2
I mean he is in good hands... do you know why he wants actually L3 bimax and midface implants are too little?
He probably has a combination of exophthalmos, lacking midface anterior projection, and short midface.

Have a feeling its over for him

@RealSurgerymax why bsso don't even connect 😭

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
Ramus widening

Yes we will
Be using a novel
Bone graft technique using calavarial graft since the coronal incision is already opened
Wait so if you widen the ramus post op will it look more like the first one? Or the second one? Will your jawline be straight when touching it? I dont get it wouldnt you have to also widen the chin to widen the ramus??
_ _
/ \ / \
/ \ | |

Mr. RSM, one important question, would ramus widening HELP with zygo prominence and cheek line or would it masc the zygo arch more? Talking about significant widening 4mm and more on each side.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Meister!

Only one

Now I want to see midface shortening version lol.
Easier to lengthen midface than shorten it, lengthening is nothing new. Shortening is limited by soft tissue, eppley touched on this years ago

Lefort 3-1 vs midface implant

I assume its counterclockwise Lefort 3 because radix and anterior nasal spine sits much higher

• +1
Reactions: boringthot