Lefort I may improve your eye area

D

Deleted member 17429

Kraken

The study group of 10 patients (7 female and 3 male) with excess scleral show was derived from a larger group of 46 patients with long face. Their ages ranged from 15 to 35 years at operation (mean, 23 yr). Maxillary surgical change averaged 6-mm advancement at the incisors (range, 4 to 10 mm), 3-mm vertical shortening at the incisors (range, 1 to 6 mm), and 3-mm vertical shortening at the molars (range, 1 to 6 mm). Average decreases in scleral show of 8 and 6% compared with total eye height were noted in the right and left eyes, respectively. These results were statistically significant (P < .05). Four of the 10 patients achieved complete correction of inferior sclera exposure. All 10 achieved a decrease of their total eye height. None of the patients required or requested further cosmetic improvement in the zygomatico-orbital skeletal or adnexal soft tissue region.
9870887C 5734 449B B737 313D0DEC1103

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: incel194012940, valhalar, thecel and 2 others
This is an old study and posted tons of times but +1.

This only applies to class 3 patients though with severe midfacial recession. It won't do shit for your typical downward grown patient who needs CCW or a small lefort movement.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: valhalar, thecel, materialistic and 1 other person
I need leforte 3 to ascend :ogre:

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
fuark, I have inferior sclera exposure which often makes me look retarded in candids
If I got this indirectly got fixed from lefort (even tho I plan on getting cheek implants) it would be lifefuel

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 18840
This is an old study and posted tons of times but +1.

This only applies to class 3 patients though with severe midfacial recession. It won't do shit for your typical downward grown patient who needs CCW or a small lefort movement.
Open ur dms

The study group of 10 patients (7 female and 3 male) with excess scleral show was derived from a larger group of 46 patients with long face. Their ages ranged from 15 to 35 years at operation (mean, 23 yr). Maxillary surgical change averaged 6-mm advancement at the incisors (range, 4 to 10 mm), 3-mm vertical shortening at the incisors (range, 1 to 6 mm), and 3-mm vertical shortening at the molars (range, 1 to 6 mm). Average decreases in scleral show of 8 and 6% compared with total eye height were noted in the right and left eyes, respectively. These results were statistically significant (P < .05). Four of the 10 patients achieved complete correction of inferior sclera exposure. All 10 achieved a decrease of their total eye height. None of the patients required or requested further cosmetic improvement in the zygomatico-orbital skeletal or adnexal soft tissue region.View attachment 1679174

Yes i have noticed this before aswell.

The eyes are really a good signal of good craniofacial growth, if you fix the underlying issues your eyes will automatically improve.

You can sometimes gauge a good outcome by just looking at the eyes.

I can confirm this as my eyes changed alot after my surgical plan even though there was no direct work on them.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Deleted member 18840

The eyes are really a good signal of good craniofacial growth, if you fix the underlying issues your eyes will automatically improve.

I can confirm this as my eyes changed alot after my surgical plan even though there was no direct work on them.

View attachment 1682489

View attachment 1682490
So your infraorbital implants don't have saddle. Doesn't ramieri do the design with saddle?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
So your infraorbital implants don't have saddle. Doesn't ramieri do the design with saddle?

This is the implant design , im not sure of the phrase saddle i have heard it before. This is what he does for all his Infraorbital malar implants.

2792414 2538382 Screenshot 20210808 215121 Chrome

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Oberyn
This is the implant design , im not sure of the phrase saddle i have heard it before. This is what he does for all his Infraorbital malar implants.

View attachment 1682505

It's @herring 's infraorbital design from pagnoni. I have to visit pagnoni sad.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 18840
exactly one of the reasons why i need lefort

View attachment 1682489

View attachment 1682490
insane ass ascension, holy fuck.
from mtb to stacy

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262

Users who are viewing this thread

Back