Lefort II

Acne Victim

Acne Victim

lobotomy + monobloc patient
@RealSurgerymax keeps popping on my insta with his LF2 posts, which made me curious about the procedure.

I am not completely informed on how the procedure works but it is clearly way more invasive than LF1 since the cut goes up to your undereyes and not just above your upper teeth like in LF1. The aesthetic result could actually be significantly better than simply LF1 as he says since you have a lot more possibilites on what to do.

What I'm wondering now is, how realistic is getting this procedure? Not many surgeons will perform it Lefort 2 on us normal fellas. I also wonder if it is possible to make the midface shorter by reducing the nose/maxilla's height, which you can only partially do with LF1 with impaction - or if you need LF3 to reduce the height of this section of the maxilla

you arnt getting LF2 lol

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Myth, WanderingBurro, ascension! and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 22829
Unrealistic to expect that you’d ever get the procedure with anybody except Giant himself.

LF2 has the same safety concerns as a le fort III if not more so. Cutting and moving the nasal cavity is the primary concern.

Le fort III + nasal salvage osteotemy + le fort I would theoretical offer the highest degree of facial depth and position modulation but I’m not sure if performing all of those at once would create fixation concerns. You’d need to ask @RealSurgerymax directly.

• +1
Reactions: Myth, It'snotover and Acne Victim
@RealSurgerymax keeps popping on my insta with his LF2 posts, which made me curious about the procedure.

I am not completely informed on how the procedure works but it is clearly way more invasive than LF1 since the cut goes up to your undereyes and not just above your upper teeth like in LF1. The aesthetic result could actually be significantly better than simply LF1 as he says since you have a lot more possibilites on what to do.

What I'm wondering now is, how realistic is getting this procedure? Not many surgeons will perform it Lefort 2 on us normal fellas. I also wonder if it is possible to make the midface shorter by reducing the nose/maxilla's height, which you can only partially do with LF1 with impaction - or if you need LF3 to reduce the height of this section of the maxilla
Lefort 2 is over $10K, often over $20K. Also, if you have the money, the doctor accepting or rejecting you as a normie will largely depend on the doctor. But if you don't have noticable maxilla problems, probably not.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
Lefort 2 is over $10K, often over $20K. Also, if you have the money, the doctor accepting or rejecting you as a normie will largely depend on the doctor. But if you don't have noticable maxilla problems, probably not.
If lefort 2 could theoretically made me a chad then I would get it since LL for example is $75k in the US.
Unrealistic to expect that you’d ever get the procedure with anybody except Giant himself.
Yeah that's what I was thinking too lmao.
LF2 has the same safety concerns as a le fort III if not more so. Cutting and moving the nasal cavity is the primary concern.
Fr. As I've stated in my OP it's not my specialty but it seems that the most drastic difference really is from LF1-LF2.
Le fort III + nasal salvage osteotemy + le fort I would theoretical offer the highest degree of facial depth and position modulation but I’m not sure if performing all of those at once would create fixation concerns. You’d need to ask @RealSurgerymax directly.
Btw - do you know if LF2 alone could fix long midface caused by excessive nose/maxilla length?

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
What I'm wondering now is, how realistic is getting this procedure?
You could have just searched the forum for the many times this has been asked before. You're not getting a LF2, it's an extremely rare specialty procedure.

• Hmm...
You could have just searched the forum for the many times this has been asked before. You're not getting a LF2, it's an extremely rare specialty procedure.
What I mean by realistic is not if your normal surgeon will do it but how safe it is if a retard goes through with it. I'm not getting LF2

It’s important to keep in mind that most le fort IIs and old-school highly invasive aesthetic osteotemies were performed before piezo saws, virtual planning, or custom plates were a thing.

Even so, you’re LESS likely to have a modern surgeon perform it.

Major movements of that nature can cause serious bleeding in some cases. It’s a significant enough concern that most will just suggest midfacial custom implants - even Giant himself.

If you think you really need it though, it’s not dumb IMO.

• +1
Reactions: Myth, It'snotover and Acne Victim
It’s important to keep in mind that most le fort IIs and old-school highly invasive aesthetic osteotemies were performed before piezo saws, virtual planning, or custom plates were a thing.

Even so, you’re LESS likely to have a modern surgeon perform it.

Major movements of that nature can cause serious bleeding in some cases. It’s a significant enough concern that most will just suggest midfacial custom implants - even Giant himself.

If you think you really need it though, it’s not dumb IMO.
my main issues should be fixed with bimax ccw, i've considered midface implants too but i don't think they'll be needed really.

lf2 is out of question for me unless it would (actually) make me a chad which is pretty unrealistic and retarded considering my starting point

not sure if it's relevant but if someone mentions quadrangular lefort II, that's significantly different than lefort II

• +1