Lefort III has almost NOTHING TO DO with modified lefort III.

Lefort or death

Yeah that's all typical PSL antiscientific propaganda you're talking here, you got no clue what you're talking about.

For starters, no one actually requiring orthognathic surgery will be told to get implants if they do their research and go to an experienced doctor. There's a fucking reason it's mainly done for functional reasons, 90% of jaw surgery patients don't get surgery cause they just dislike their mouthbreather face. It is not a cosmetic procedure.

So who really needs orthognatic surgery? Patients with malocclusions and significantly recessed upper and lower jaws as a result. It's a very complicated diagnosis, it isn't just "holy shit boy you look recessed af hop into the OR and I'll give you 15mm from BSSO" as you probably think. You'll never see someone looking like this

6m3v3yU.jpg

and having good occlusion. They'd obviously require maxillo-mandibular advancement and any type of implant would be a bad idea. You seem to be associating anyone who has recessed chin/jaw with mouth-breathing which is obviously false.
However when you're telling me someone like this dude

Male-Custom-Infraorbital-Malar-and-Jawline-Implant-results-side-view-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis.jpg

needed to first get some absurd BSSO + LeFort I advancement to "max out his potential" I can tell that you've frequented on PSL boards way too much. Jaw surgery would simply mean he would have to intentionally have his otherwise perfect teeth fucked up to get a malocclusion then have double jaw and then wait a bit to follow your advice and "ascend" with an implant lol. Insane downtime, money and it would probably be not worth it. And no, in the after photo this isn't a recessed midface that you see that needs Lefort I as you're probably going to say.

By the way take a look at this

Want more?

People that got literally what you suggested to "max out their bone mass potential bruh" ended up with a shittier looking jaw which is to be expected since orthognathic surgery and jaw implants are not comparable procedures.

The thread is literally all about Lefort III

Also as far as your second statement,

this

late last year i talked to a doctor who made a case of lefort III that you can find on google. he showed me the patient's pictures. there was a scar that was kind of ugly on the side of his head. They have to open your head, pull the skin to access the bone, basically remove your face (skin) and put it on again. He said he wouldn't do that in me not even for all the money in the world.
and he is a top tier surgeon.
he told me that in harvard there are some god tier surgeons who pull foreheads forward.(lefort IV? jfl)

he said that the alternative to have the same effect as a lefort III in normal cases is to use an infra-orbital implant.

in other words, this threads title is wrong. modified lefort III is a very invasive surgery.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and ChristianChad
late last year i talked to a doctor who made a case of lefort III that you can find on google. he showed me the patient's pictures. there was a scar that was kind of ugly on the side of his head. They have to open your head, pull the skin to access the bone, basically remove your face (skin) and put it on again. He said he wouldn't do that in me not even for all the money in the world.
and he is a top tier surgeon.
he told me that in harvard there are some god tier surgeons who pull foreheads forward.(lefort IV? jfl)

he said that the alternative to have the same effect as a lefort III in normal cases is to use an infra-orbital implant.

in other words, this threads title is wrong. modified lefort III is a very invasive surgery.
Lefort 4 jfl

Thx for update sir
Good thread

Hopefuel for @LooksOverAll