Lefort Megathread

Deleted member 10172

Deleted member 10172

CEO of Cope
So the only way to improve the maxilla is via Lefort I with CCW impaction?

There is so many lefort varations, Lefort I, Quandragular Lefort I, subnasal modified lefort I

then Lefort II, Quandrangular Lefort II which is the rarest surgeries to get

then Lefort III which is impossible cosmetically, Modified Lefort III which is a equilviant to lefort I

then Lefort III, most invasive and nearly impossible to get cosmetically

His words

Ok so back in June I had the mother of all max fax surgeries. I had a modified lefort iii where my entire midface (orbital rim, cheeks) WITHOUT THE JAW. My midface was advanced 7mm.

surgery was uneventful. It was done in his office operating room. had a 7 mm advancement. I was myself again after a day. I had tons and tons of swelling. didn't re

ally have any pain. no vision issues, no loss or double vision. all the scary things

so far I like my result. I feel and see the difference having my midface advanced. no I didn't become the Adonis or have the massive transformation we all hope fore, but in the 10 years ive been in this cosmetic surgery maxfax life I can tell you very very very few ppl go from ugly to hot. most end up a better looking version of themselves 1-2 points more in the attractive scale. one thing I do like is pre malar surgery I could pull off more than an inch of skin from my midface. now I can brely pinch any..

So MLF3 advances everything except the maxilla.

So to advance the entire face you would need trimax(BSSO + Lefort I + Genio) with a CCW Impaction + Modified Lefort III?

@austrianvirgin @Trungvu @kjsbdfiusdf @Proex @goat2x

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: squirrelcel, Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 6723 and 2 others
another user who can't use the search function jfl

first, i highly doubt you're subhuman enough to need your entire face advanced.
second, you might not even be a candidate for CCW
third, mlf3 is a rotational movement which will give more projection to the malar complex & lateral orbital rim

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 10172
Lefort is not the only way to improve the maxilla. But lefort and maybe mse is the only way to expand the maxilla if your suture is completly fuzed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
Lefort is not the only way to improve the maxilla. But lefort and maybe mse is the only way to improve the maxilla if your suture is completly fuzed

• +1
Lefort is not the only way to improve the maxilla. But lefort and maybe mse is the only way to expand the maxilla if your suture is completly fuzed
shut the fuck up about MSE. MSE IS cope. MSE only expands the maxilla. It's not going to advance or improve you asethetically

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad

third, mlf3 is a rotational movement which will give more projection to the malar complex & lateral orbital rim
I have shit lower third

Trimax + MLF3= Ascension?

If I had long hair I wouldn't even be on this site

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862

I have an overbite and recessed chin so I do need bimax

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and Deleted member 8853

There is so many lefort varations, Lefort I, Quandragular Lefort I, subnasal modified lefort I

then Lefort III which is impossible cosmetically, Modified Lefort III which is a equilviant to lefort I

His words

Ok so back in June I had the mother of all max fax surgeries. I had a modified lefort iii where my entire midface (orbital rim, cheeks) WITHOUT THE JAW. My midface was advanced 7mm.

surgery was uneventful. It was done in his office operating room. had a 7 mm advancement. I was myself again after a day. I had tons and tons of swelling. didn't re

ally have any pain. no vision issues, no loss or double vision. all the scary things

so far I like my result. I feel and see the difference having my midface advanced. no I didn't become the Adonis or have the massive transformation we all hope fore, but in the 10 years ive been in this cosmetic surgery maxfax life I can tell you very very very few ppl go from ugly to hot. most end up a better looking version of themselves 1-2 points more in the attractive scale. one thing I do like is pre malar surgery I could pull off more than an inch of skin from my midface. now I can brely pinch any..

So to advance the entire face you would need trimax(BSSO + Lefort I + Genio) with a CCW Impaction + Modified Lefort III?

I’ve been seeking a leftover but having problems due to insurance and max facs saying I’m not a candidate. Would the modified lefort 3 three your describing be achievable through malar implants or grafts aimed at the mid face and zygo regions?

His words

What’s a modified lefort 3, is that just lefort 1 with implants

His words

What exactly is a quadraangular Lefort 2?

• +1