Left My House after almost 2.5 Months. My Observations

Z

zyzz007 returns

Diamond
This website feels alien to the real world.
Most people are hustling hard and dont care about looks or looking aesthetic.

I went to an office, most people buy out food, dont cook.
Most people are ugly as fuck, overweight, some are average.

Most people have no purpose or joys in life, their only purpose is to work.
One old woman told me she retired for one month and had to come back to work since
she feels bored as fuck at home.

Saw only one or 2 fair skinned good looking foid, rest were subhuman, overweight. A few were average.
Saw some normies with their gfs, most were average or below.

I also went to a more working class area where people were even uglier and out of shape.
I think I saw only a couple of guys who looked like their took care of their appearance but they were walking with
other men.

Surprised also that no woman was mean to me, most were normal. In the past I would usually encounter
one hateful below average foid who hated her life and saw me as a weak male to take out her anger on.

I think were I live, it may not be hard to get into the top 20% of men. I just need to start working out more
and being more confident.

P.S. Not gona lie, getting outside, walking, getting some sunshine and talking to normies made me
feel a little less depressed. Still dont trust normies though.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, MostGLSlayer, CarrotMaxxer and 1 other person
consequences of looking at the top 0.0001% of men all the time everyone looks like subhumans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, zyzz007 returns and nathan
you were on lookism right? whats up bro

• +1
Reactions: zyzz007 returns
This website feels alien to the real world.
Most people are hustling hard and dont care about looks or looking aesthetic.

I went to an office, most people buy out food, dont cook.
Most people are ugly as fuck, overweight, some are average.

Most people have no purpose or joys in life, their only purpose is to work.
One old woman told me she retired for one month and had to come back to work since
she feels bored as fuck at home.

Saw only one fair skinned good looking foid, rest were subhuman, overweight. A few were average.
Saw some normies with their gfs, most were average or below.

I also went to a more working class area where people were even uglier and out of shape.
I think I saw only a couple of guys who looked like their took care of their appearance but they were walking with
other men.

Surprised also that no woman was mean to me, most were normal. In the past I would usually encounter
one hateful below average foid who hated her life and saw me as a weak male to take out her angry on.

I think were I live, it may not be hard to get into the top 20% of men. I just need to start working out more
and being more confident.
same i can count on 2 hands the number of guys at my school that take care of themselves (by taking care i literally
just mean wearing nice clothes and not being overweight). so much for the normies are looksmaxxing to cope

• +1
Reactions: zyzz007 returns
2.5 months without stepping outside at all?

• +1
Reactions: nathan and zyzz007 returns