Left on seen by an LTB whore. Whats the point of me even talking to this cum dumpster JFL

ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS

ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS

Iron
Seriously what the fuck am I doing being demoted to being a gamepigeoncel by some shitskin with a shit lower third? She said she wanted to go to a festival for weeks now. She put a snap of her asking if anybody wanted to go with her,I snapped her back told her I'm good with a flight ticket showing. The bitch decided to leave me on seen. ON SEEN. No one wants to go with her. If they did why did she make a snap asking people who wants to go? Maybe it was some 4d chess move by her to attract this Mtn she @ed in a snap with a kissing face. The texts are drier than Sahara pussy it's mostly just gamepigeon and when I try to start a convo she leaves me on read. Meanwhile the mtb that cucked her talks with me and wants to hang out. I am clearly in the gamepigeonzone with this whore. She has her cleavage in her pfp making an ugly face. She must be in her ho phase.
If you had seen us in the study group you would think she would've been fine with hanging out with me, constantly trying to talk to me.
If you are sub 5 now and ascend do not speak to any ltbs they are dirty impure sluts that should be used as cannon fodder.😡

0 + water + dnrd

1 + Fire + W, you are loved

• JFL
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS
Block the shitskin ASAP
They’re never worth it.

• +1
Man fuck that butch!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes and ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS
Blame your subhuman looks

• +1
Block the shitskin ASAP
They’re never worth it.
You were right gang.
She just posted a snap showing ticket information with a track from an artist playing there text was just exclamation points. It didnt show how many tickets though. The thing is she doesnt drive and the festival is 100+ miles away. Someone has to drive her there. I do not know who will be taking her but most likely the mtn she sent the kissing face to. Shit sucks the fact that I didn't get declined but rather just left on seen says,a lot of things. By an LTB of all things too. I already encountered a replacement that mogs her though. Still strangers but I recognized a dog plushie she had on her backpack and she smiled warmly at me when i asked her about it. She told me where she got it from and now I have to go there so I can continue the conversation and eventually have her warm up to me. Still sucks about the ltb but it is what it is. I'll be a gamepigeoncuck for a week and then ghost.

No point on having the LTBs face every time I opened imessage just to be reminded of being gamepigeonzoned:feelsrope:. Atleast I can possibly ascend with the mtb once in leanmaxxed:Comfy:

You were right gang.
She just posted a snap showing ticket information with a track from an artist playing there text was just exclamation points. It didnt show how many tickets though. The thing is she doesnt drive and the festival is 100+ miles away. Someone has to drive her there. I do not know who will be taking her but most likely the mtn she sent the kissing face to. Shit sucks the fact that I didn't get declined but rather just left on seen says,a lot of things. By an LTB of all things too. I already encountered a replacement that mogs her though. Still strangers but I recognized a dog plushie she had on her backpack and she smiled warmly at me when i asked her about it. She told me where she got it from and now I have to go there so I can continue the conversation and eventually have her warm up to me. Still sucks about the ltb but it is what it is. I'll be a gamepigeoncuck for a week and then ghost.
Good looking out bhai :feelsgood:

tbh talking to girls is such a fucking gamble. You can be D1 at conversations to a LTB girl and she’LL reciprocate none of it, yet borderline HTB’s reply instantly and initiate conversation. Purely anecdotal however not all women are too alike.

• +1
kys nigga dnrd a word

• JFL
Seriously what the fuck am I doing being demoted to being a gamepigeoncel by some shitskin with a shit lower third? She said she wanted to go to a festival for weeks now. She put a snap of her asking if anybody wanted to go with her,I snapped her back told her I'm good with a flight ticket showing. The bitch decided to leave me on seen. ON SEEN. No one wants to go with her. If they did why did she make a snap asking people who wants to go? Maybe it was some 4d chess move by her to attract this Mtn she @ed in a snap with a kissing face. The texts are drier than Sahara pussy it's mostly just gamepigeon and when I try to start a convo she leaves me on read. Meanwhile the mtb that cucked her talks with me and wants to hang out. I am clearly in the gamepigeonzone with this whore. She has her cleavage in her pfp making an ugly face. She must be in her ho phase.
If you had seen us in the study group you would think she would've been fine with hanging out with me, constantly trying to talk to me.
If you are sub 5 now and ascend do not speak to any ltbs they are dirty impure sluts that should be used as cannon fodder.😡
Don't go for anyone under HTB lmao

• +1