Left side of my face is fatter/less defined

ShawarmaFilth

ShawarmaFilth

Solstice
Is my life fucking over? What can i do

You have asymmetries. Do you sleep on one side of your face? That can cause it.

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
You have asymmetries. Do you sleep on one side of your face? That can cause

70% of the time i sleep on my left (fatter side) and 30% the right.

I find it pretty hard to fall asleep on my back, do you have any tips? Like pillow placements and such?

Tbh, there's a 90% chance it's over considering your previous posts

Tbh, there's a 90% chance it's over considering your previous posts
It’s been 5 years since i had a conversation with a girl my age (dead serious), should i rope or is teen love overrated?

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
It’s been 5 years since i had a conversation with a girl my age (dead serious), should i rope or is teen love overrated?
Don't even think about roping. I CAN'T STRESS THIS ENOUGH.. DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT. The blackpill is kinda a meme, normal people have normal lives all the time

if your relying on mainstream medicine yes its mostly over. your only hope is maybe a good surgeon. and that's a big maybe.

outside of that it u have the world of experimental bone remodeling stuff. so far I have failed to fix my own asymmetry. although I have possibly made some improvements. unfortunately, I have not been keeping good track. best thing I've done for this so far is a biobloc expansion. (still ongoing)

Don't even think about roping. I CAN'T STRESS THIS ENOUGH.. DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT. The blackpill is kinda a meme, normal people have normal lives all the time
I agree to an extent, but the more attractive you are the less social skills you need, i have horrible social skills, such a death tier falio. I’ve seen people “objectively” uglier than me with a decent friendgroup and a girlfriend.

I agree to an extent, but the more attractive you are the less social skills you need, i have horrible social skills, such a death tier falio. I’ve seen people “objectively” uglier than me with a decent friendgroup and a girlfriend.
Ntmaxx

70% of the time i sleep on my left (fatter side) and 30% the right.

I find it pretty hard to fall asleep on my back, do you have any tips? Like pillow placements and such?
No it's all just continuing to try and sleep on your back. Takes a while to get used to it.

Genetics. Side sleeping is cope
Cope.

• Hmm...
Reactions: i_love_roosters