Left side of my jaw is more developed than the other

roadtopsl

roadtopsl

Iron
Recently while taking some pictures I noticed That my jaw is not symmetrical and that the left side of my jaw is more developed and the right side of my jaw is much more slim, is there any way where I can balance it out so my jaw will be symmetrical without having to perform any surgeries? Help would be greatly appreciated

Chew food on the right side of your jaw till it evens out

Recently while taking some pictures I noticed That my jaw is not symmetrical and that the left side of my jaw is more developed and the right side of my jaw is much more slim, is there any way where I can balance it out so my jaw will be symmetrical without having to perform any surgeries? Help would be greatly appreciated
same shit bro exactly it’s not just the jaw it’s the neck and bones on that side of the face that have not been getting chewed on

Its really that simple? I never knew lol but thank you
no its really not that simple esp given that that would take yeaaaaars to actually make a change and by then it won't even matter. Just get surgery if you wanna, there's no way out. some people just have assymetrical genes even if they are chewing correctly it's just nature it's very rare for symmetry to occur in reality.