Leftist/Feminist white girls are insanely cringe.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Slavic Monstrosity
Literally the most privileged human beings on this planet talking about 'equality' and 'sexism', when they are the nr.1 beneficiaries of all the inequality in the world.

Whenever I hear a left/feminist girl, all I can think about is this scene:

its just fucking cage-fuel.
It's like they have no clue they are talking to a poor, slavic, truecel, without family, friends, girlfriend, a history of abuse, severe clinical depression that is likely going to kill himself in the next 5 years.
They have no clue that they are the nr.1 beneficiaries of inequality in the world and they thank their amazing lives to that inequality.

Can only laugh at this clown-world comedy. What a fucked up world.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30892, Mewton, Clown Show and 14 others

only con is that you'll have to fuck sea-monkeys

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
My mind has learned to automatically block out the soundwaves when a liberal looking woman starts speaking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Clown Show, LampPostPrime and 2 others

only con is that you'll have to fuck sea-monkeys

or I can just stay incel like I am in the netherlands, but live a better life in every other way

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 31445
I can't name a single group of people that DOESN'T indulge in self-victimization
This strategy is popular for a reason

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, LampPostPrime and alriodai
Most women in the west believe they're oppressed and men have it easy, so why would they care about our problems?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and MoggerGaston
they just wanna feel like victims its funny because they never experienced anything closely to what we experienced tbh
like imagine a millionaire feeling sad because lambos ran out of stock and he cant buy one for the summer, and then telling you he relate to you feeling worthless/sad/depressed but on the other hand you got fired from your job, never had sex or girls in your life, never have been truly loved, have been the ugliest out of your family

they think its easy to bounce back and motivate yourself to do shit in life cause they can do it (they got validation their whole life and a easy super life) so they think anyone can do so

when they talk about inequality and men they're just thinking that every average man has the same life experiences as them, they are angry at ugly rich men getting girls too and being capitalistic etc

its just over

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 22553, p0lishsubhuman and 2 others
I can't name a single group of people that DOESN'T indulge in self-victimization
? this is cope.

There's only few groups that are allowed to be 'victims'.
In the Netherlands that is mostly women.

If I would talk about my struggles in life and that of men/slavs, I would just get laughed at and seen as a racist+sexist.

Being a victim is only a valid strategy when people care for your well-being. Which isn't the case when you are male.
And it's the ultimate case when you are a white female, since you have the most people caring for your well-being in society.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Clown Show, deadmanwalking and 1 other person
Most women in the west believe they're oppressed and men have it easy, so why would they care about our problems?
Most men believe it too. Even on this forum.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 31445 and ascension
the thing is is that they self victimize but then blame the others
i don't blame anyone for my shit, i only blame myself
i fucking got cheated in my national exam a few days ago, and i can't do anythnig about it, they removed the reverification of marks this year specefically so i can't see even tho i did everything right and got the proof
see any normal person would be like "that's not my fault fuck it let's move on" but i keep blaming myself for no reason
anything i do that is bad and that isn't even my fault i always fucking blame myself its just over

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking and MoggerGaston
the thing is is that they self victimize but then blame the others
i don't blame anyone for my shit, i only blame myself
i fucking got cheated in my national exam a few days ago, and i can't do anythnig about it, they removed the reverification of marks this year specefically so i can't see even tho i did everything right and got the proof
see any normal person would be like "that's not my fault fuck it let's move on" but i keep blaming myself for no reason
anything i do that is bad and that isn't even my fault i always fucking blame myself its just over
being a victim doesn't work as a guy anyways.
because nobody gives a fuck about you lol. Maybe your parents if you are lucky, but even that's questionable.

The only thing people care about is the value you can provide to them. 'No value? Die you utter subhuman.'

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, deadmanwalking, p0lishsubhuman and 1 other person
being a victim doesn't work as a guy anyways.
because nobody gives a fuck about you lol. Maybe your parents if you are lucky, but even that's questionable.

The only thing people care about is the value you can provide to them. 'No value? Die you utter subhuman.'
lmao ofc
i had the courage to tell just 2 of my friends (male) that i feel so depressed and worthless lately because i got cheated on the exam
1 of them told me that the world is fair and to stop blaming, and that i wasn't good enough for it (although i have proof that i legit got cheated)
2nd one just told me "JUST HIT THE GYM BRO! TRUST ME BRO!"

i put non blackpill men and women in the same basket, only blackpill ppl that experienced pain and know how the world is super unfair can relate to us

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, deadmanwalking, p0lishsubhuman and 1 other person
Yeah the short purple hair is a give away indicator

lmao ofc
i had the courage to tell just 2 of my friends (male) that i feel so depressed and worthless lately because i got cheated on the exam
1 of them told me that the world is fair and to stop blaming, and that i wasn't good enough for it (although i have proof that i legit got cheated)
2nd one just told me "JUST HIT THE GYM BRO! TRUST ME BRO!"

i put non blackpill men and women in the same basket, only blackpill ppl that experienced pain and know how the world is super unfair can relate to us
It's fucked. I don't tell anyone about my problems or my depression irl, I know they won't give a fuck and just think worse of me.

I've even had a girl say: 'Ask MoggerGaston for advice on dating, he's doing well.' Because I don't tell anyone about how fucking over it is with girls for me. Shit is comical.

Biggest bs was yesterday though. Met up with some old acquaintances I haven't talked to in a year and had a drink.

This one girl is dating a rich guy (rich parents) and going on all these fancy holidays paid by him. Hearing her talk about 'patriarchy' and 'inequality' in the world made me write this topic. Like how dumb can you be? You are the woman exploiting 'the patriarchy' and 'inequality' to its full benefit by dating a rich guy. Don't you realize this?

Of course I can't say shit to her. It would've been social-suicide. I just nod and agree: Stop the patriarchy. Inequality is terrible.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, deadmanwalking, Sprinkles and 1 other person
Yeah the short purple hair is a give away indicator
This doesn't really exist in the netherlands.

wr3313283.jpg

Feminist Leftists just look like this here.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, deadmanwalking, alriodai and 1 other person
It's fucked. I don't tell anyone about my problems or my depression irl, I know they won't give a fuck and just think worse of me.

I've even had a girl say: 'Ask MoggerGaston for advice on dating, he's doing well.' Because I don't tell anyone about how fucking over it is with girls for me. Shit is comical.

Biggest bs was yesterday though. Met up with some old acquaintances I haven't talked to in a year and had a drink.

This one girl is dating a rich guy (rich parents) and going on all these fancy holidays paid by him. Hearing her talk about 'patriarchy' and 'inequality' in the world made me write this topic. Like how dumb can you be? You are the woman exploiting 'the patriarchy' and 'inequality' to its full benefit by dating a rich guy. Don't you realize this?

Of course I can't say shit to her. It would've been social-suicide. I just nod and agree: Stop the patriarchy. Inequality is terrible.
Yeah I never like to tell people my problems at all. I just know they won't give a fuck, yesterday was an expection as this was the first time I felt so fucking hurt and worthless, I couldn't even get out of my bed or eat ( I haven't ate anything yesterday and this day too, RIP all my gym gains I made in 1 month lmao) and I just got hit with this, it made me more mad but I didn't even had the energy to be mad

Also just JFL at your story. People want to give up the impressions they care so much about the opressed and feel oppressed so bad

It's like the super rich guys who are anti-capitalist and support communism? Are you retarded? What's the fucking point for you? The same goes for super poor guys who are anti-communism and support capitalism? Are you bunch of cucks?

The same goes for women, "muh patriarchy" but just send her to live a day in a muslim sharia country. Yesterday there has been a 10 year old girl who was killed by her father in Iraq because she did a tiktok live without a hijab.
A 6 year old girl was raped by her grandfather, guess what? Theses guys won't even face jail time or anything, the ppl support that shit there.

"Inequality in the world" You don't face any inequality, but you know, if you tell her that it's just social suicide for you. She's just gonna call you weird to all her friends/girlfriends and it's just gonna make it harder for you. The best move is to stfu and just agree (that's what I do, I don't wanna debate or anyhting)

It's always people who face nothing of the things they're against that speak about it

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking and MoggerGaston
They try to act like oppressed ethnics while simultaneously look down on us like theyre superior

Bottom barrel females, especially as friends

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and MoggerGaston
They try to act like oppressed ethnics while simultaneously look down on us like theyre superior

Bottom barrel females, especially as friends
i hate women

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, notrealdanish and try2beme
I cage at the fucking reality we live in tbh. Ain’t no way I’m contributing to this clown world

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, EverythingMattersCel, deadmanwalking and 2 others
This doesn't really exist in the netherlands.

wr3313283.jpg

Feminist Leftists just look like this here.
This is so real. People think here that only the “leftist” looking ones are entitled and retarded with muh inequality but indeed here it is literally 99.999% of females who behave like this.

• +1
I cage at the fucking reality we live in tbh. Ain’t no way I’m contributing to this clown world
NEET’ing would be an option.

• +1
Another funny story.

We had these brutal covid lockdowns in the Netherlands just like elsewhere in the world. They fucked over younger people a lot, since they were the least affected by the virus (oldcel virus), but had their life quality greatly reduced by the government lockdowns.

There were a couple political parties in the Netherlands opposed to the draconic lockdowns and for a more lenient approach, but this was hugely controversial and you were considered an 'extremist nut-job' if you voted for these parties and their ideas. Especially women would never vote for these parties, and 80% of it's voters are male. Women were hugely in favor of draconic covid lockdowns.

I voted for this political party for this reason, and I let the girl I was dating (typical brainwashed leftist/feminist) know. Of course she was disgusted by it and said I was crazy for doing it. Didn't matter much at the time but she resented me for it till the end.

Then a couple months later, she brought up her feminist/sexism bs up again, like she does every once in a while. I avoid arguments/debate so I generally dodge those confrontations skillfully.
But you know what she brought up? 'I read this study that the covid lockdowns more negatively affected women and their (social)-wellbeing than male's. Women were more negatively affected by covid than men, it's another example of sexism, the patriarchy and how women are worse off than men'.

Idk man it's just fucking cagefuel. This bitch, and most women, were completely in favor of the draconic lockdown measures, evening curfews, everything being closed down, young people being stuck and isolated in their rooms doing shit-tier online education. 'It was necessary'. She considered men like me who opposed those measure to be 'disgusting, selfish, immoral, unethical'.

Now she comes up with this shit and how it affected women more negatively than men? That it's sexism?

It's a clown-world. Just cage at these subhumans.