Leftists actually expect us to believe these goblins are the same species as us

user1728482728

user1728482728

zephir
Australian aborigines are a species lost in time. They were for 50,000 years completely isolated from the rest of the world and followed a totally separate path of evolution.

To call them human is an insult to me personally. We are not the same. Throughout their entire history they never even developed a written language. Never developed any sort of laws or semblance of civilization. Never had any philosophy or great thinkers. never had any sort of technological development. Never could even invent the wheel or make fire.

You know how they hunted? The just burned forests down and ate the animals that were killed in the fire. Seriously. That’s why Australia is a desert. It used to be all jungle until these goblins burned the entire continent down.

The fact they are allowed to participate in modern society as equals simply boggles the mind. The average aborigine is functionally retarded. Sub 60 IQ on average. They literally huff gasoline and sleep on roads. That’s how subhuman they are. Australia’s government literally had to make a PSA to not sleep in the middle of roads.
2F5D00F4 EC55 4411 B0FF 2C7C823FD84F

They belong in zoos tbh.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, OldRooster, GetShrekt and 50 others
They have good maxillas tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Vitruvian, CopingCel and 2 others
I have never caged so hard holy fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Lmao, Vitruvian and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Sny, n0rthface and 7 others
They are human and should be respected as such.. Same as Negroes

It's the brainwashed white liberals that are our (and their) enemy constantly pushing for equality of outcome that's never going to happen.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: El Ñero, TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 4946 and 18 others
Abo

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Chadeep, Zezima and 6 others
Australian aborigines are a species lost in time. They were for 50,000 years completely isolated from the rest of the world and followed a totally separate path of evolution.

To call them human is an insult to me personally. We are not the same. Throughout their entire history they never even developed a written language. Never developed any sort of laws or semblance of civilization. Never had any philosophy or great thinkers. never had any sort of technological development. Never could even invent the wheel or make fire.

You know how they hunted? The just burned forests down and ate the animals that were killed in the fire. Seriously. That’s why Australia is a desert. It used to be all jungle until these goblins burned the entire continent down.

The fact they are allowed to participate in modern society as equals simply boggles the mind. The average aborigine is functionally retarded. Sub 60 IQ on average. They literally huff gasoline and sleep on roads. That’s how subhuman they are. Australia’s government literally had to make a PSA to not sleep in the middle of roads.
View attachment 441085
They belong in zoos tbh.

Most women probably think you belong in a zoo as well.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, GetShrekt, Acromegaly_Chad and 7 others
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, n0rthface, Lmao and 7 others
OOGA BOOGA
Ooga

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, n0rthface, Chadeep and 3 others
JFL AT THIS THREAD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and retard
This is what a half aboriginal looks like btw:
wdn1bFy.jpg

Humans should not breed with non-humans

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, gamma, Yuya Moggershima and 7 others
wdn1bFy.jpg

Mirin her PCT and FHWR to be honest with you fam

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Vitruvian, Chadeep and 2 others
Bro I can’t stop laughing hahaha
@Lorsss @BigBiceps please pin this

BRO I AM LITERALLY CRYING I CANT FUCKING DO IT ANYMORE I LOST MY SHIT WHEN THEY SAID WE CALL THE LEADERS OF NGUYANTALAND TO STOP SNIFFING PETROL FROM A CAN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Acromegaly_Chad, Lmao and 10 others
BRO I AM LITERALLY CRYING I CANT FUCKING DO IT ANYMORE I LOST MY SHIT WHEN THEY SAID WE CALL THE LEADERS OF NGUYANTALAND TO STOP SNIFFING PETROL FROM A CAN
It’s like they have to make fucking children songs to get the point across to not sniff petrol to their subhuman disabled iq’s jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 275, Lmao and 6 others
It’s like they have to make fucking children songs to get the point across to not sniff petrol to their subhuman disabled iq’s jfl
DUDE IM CRYING

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, PYT, Chadeep and 4 others
good thread

You would literally wet your pants if you saw one of these glabella moggers crossing your path at night.

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Lmao, PYT and 4 others
Australians have a lot of beef with them right?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, Chadeep and Zezima
FUCKKKK im out :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao
Actually holy fuck. I thought this was a joke until I took a look at wikipedia.

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, turkproducer, Lmao and 15 others
tumblr_p8vddzGT9z1qmrkdpo1_400.jpg

NAIDOC-Week_Models7.png

Cope some are very hot you just have a racial bias my man

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 4570, Chadeep and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, turkproducer, Acromegaly_Chad and 12 others
Imagine if there were lots of abos living in the west, they would all be truecels

wdn1bFy.jpg

mirin T level and bravery of aussies tbh ngl.
Imagine seeing a full blooded abo and thinking "Yes, I'm going to have a kid..." :lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Lmao, Looks234 and 10 others
I'm South Indian that makes me somewhat abo

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
Bro they don’t even look fucking human wtf??? Don’t these apes randomly beat the fuck out of Australians too and get away with it? Lmfao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SpearOfOrion and Deleted member 5393

View attachment 441085
They belong in zoos tbh.

High fwhr low inhib slayers

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao and Gargantuan
Average niggers tbh

Images

they do look stranhe in modern clothes tbh

I am Australian and don't mind them. Most are nice people and have interesting artwork and culture tbh.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: princelymogger and Arkantos
lesser spotted street shit theif

View attachment 441085
They belong in zoos tbh.

@cocainecowboy @Weed

They were for 50,000 years completely isolated from the rest of the world
Reminder wolves were domesticated into dogs in just 10 thousand years.

In the time Aboriginals split from humans it was enough time for this to have happened 5 times:

Last edited:
HOLY SHIT...CANT REMEMBER LAST TIME I CAGED THIS HARD .

BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, user1728482728 and Weed

they look like troll dolls

average iq of 60

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao and user1728482728
I'm sure Abos are slayers in Australia though because of all the media propaganda. @Biggdink

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
The guys that were sniffing glue in primary school here were slaying the most chicks.

Unironically why curries have poop smv holy fuck.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sny and Deleted member 5802