Leftists are already winning in Canada lmao

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
I fucking called it. All the right-wing youtubers said they would get creamed because of the shit their prime minister did but as usual none of that matters because women and minorities don't care about anything except free money and tribalism and thus will only vote for the left. I have said this before and I am saying this again: It isn't possible to vote bad government away. People are fucking retards and most of them will ONLY vote for the parties that offer the most shit and/or tell the people what they want to hear. This garbage will just continue until the west collapses into civil war or some shit.

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism and BrettyBoy
the collapse of the west is inevitable, and that's good as civilization needs a reset

just enjoy the fireworks tbh

• +1
Reactions: birchman
we need a world war 😤😤😤😤😤😤

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Trudeau is every HQNP, keepy crying for him

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0
Trudeau is every HQNP, keepy crying for him
trudeau2.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 685, pretty boy, InjectE and 1 other person
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: shimada

:love: HQNP curry chad

ded sr?

• +1
Reactions: xit
i dont give a fuck

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14

Yes. And I called this from a mile away. Democracy doesn't work because women+minorities (that's already a majority of voters) are too fucking stupid to care about policy and will ONLY vote for the party that offers the most freebies or because of racial tribalism. This means the leftist parties can do literally whatever the fuck they want and still win somehow because the majority of voters are too fucking stupid to give a shit. Democracy is nothing more than a failed experiment. Plato was right. I expect a civil war in the west within 12 years. 20 years tops.

Yes. And I called this from a mile away. Democracy doesn't work because women+minorities (that's already a majority of voters) are too fucking stupid to care about policy and will ONLY vote for the party that offers the most freebies or because of racial tribalism. This means the leftist parties can do literally whatever the fuck they want and still win somehow because the majority of voters are too fucking stupid to give a shit. Democracy is nothing more than a failed experiment. Plato was right. I expect a civil war in the west within 12 years. 20 years tops.
shut up faggot

• +1
Reactions: InjectE and pretty boy
oh ok thanks

• +1
Reactions: xit
Keep crying for us

maga cels on suicide watch.

REMINDER: Even the most alt right neo nazi pure bloodline richard spencer dates asians.

Attachments

• 1571713729289.png
    1571713729289.png
    395.4 KB · Views: 13
Just saw this hilarious comment about the election result under one of the videos discussing it. If what he is saying is true then it's a hilarious example of just how utterly correct the NPC meme is and a great example of how normies think.

3 months prior to the election literally nobody gives a shit about climate change but then because the media suddenly made it sound important just before the election suddenly people care. Lmao you can't make this shit up. This is why blackpillers were always doomed from the start. It's literally not possible to reform normies. There is something about the rest of us that just makes us special. Some genetic glitch that makes it possible for us to think creatively, where as normies are just zombies. The globalists have already won. Enjoy the decline.