Leftists are genetic sociopaths

OP is a huge faggot. Was there not enough time to post this on cuckit?

this is conservatism 101
theyre too stupid to counter basic liberal viewpoints so prop up extreme strawmen to taken down them libral cuks
i'm not a conservative lol, their social policies are cancer

View attachment 123703

i see, what would you identify as?
stopped giving a shit about politics a while ago but probably libertarian, don't like the idea of trusting the government with even more than they already can't handle

stopped giving a shit about politics a while ago but probably libertarian, don't like the idea of trusting the government with even more than they already can't handle
same i stopped caring ab it after discovering lookism
but libertarianism is conservative cope srs

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned
same i stopped caring ab it after discovering lookism
but libertarianism is conservative cope srs
yeah, will probably still vote for whoever wants the least government intrusion in everything but i don't bother talking about it anymore, now i'm just trying to be a social media influencer lmfao

yeah, will probably still vote for whoever wants the least government intrusion in everything but i don't bother talking about it anymore, now i'm just trying to be a social media influencer lmfao
wtf lol, link it i wanna see it

personally i want either yang or bernie to win, theyre the only 2 good candidates

wtf lol, link it i wanna see it

personally i want either yang or bernie to win, theyre the only 2 good candidates
doing it slowly and carefully, still trying to find my niche audience to slowly grow into normie territory

bernie probably would've won in '16 if hillary didn't rig the primaries tbh

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
doing it slowly and carefully, still trying to find my niche audience to slowly grow into normie territory

bernie probably would've won in '16 if hillary didn't rig the primaries tbh
smart strat, ull get 1 gazillion followers in no time

• Love it
Reactions: UnderCovrN0rmie