Leftists calling alt-righters incels are just projecting

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Most of these soyboy cucks are not getting laid so they project their insecurities unto others. In fact sjw cucks are probably mostly incels using progressivism as a form of cope. Even the alt-right cels probably get laid more often than them since many of them can probably just hook up with a noddle or something.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Butthurt Dweller and ChoSeungHui
yes

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
ye

• +1
Actually sjws do get laid with feminists.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
indeed.

• +1
Actually sjws do get laid with feminists.
Low IQ.

Feminists still love chad and still love being dominated in the bed room.

They only use soyboys as orbiters. This is why you can catch left-wing females fucking far right chads while she has tons of orbiters thirsting for her pussy.

I think those people have an idealized vision of the world because they have not yet faced the cruel hardships of life that may or may not await them.

Incels have the opposite view of a hyper-critical world where mistakes are punished brutally and genetics frame the majority of your life.

The former have a chance to join the latter but the reality is much closer to the incels point of view.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
5a50d07f921b6

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Low IQ.

Feminists still love chad and still love being dominated in the bed room.

They only use soyboys as orbiters. This is why you can catch left-wing females fucking far right chads while she has tons of orbiters thirsting for her pussy.
Stfu aren't you black? You can get a feminist bitch too lmao

You get fat shamed?
Not fat shamed really but my fat ruins my face. I could possibly be 5.5-6 PSL facial wise after weight loss. My height and frame would halo me so much
You get fat shamed?
Not fat shamed really but my fat ruins my face. I could possibly be 5.5-6 PSL facial wise after weight loss. My height and frame would halo me so much

They want us banned, unable to be heard, and dead. They know that labeling us right-wing accomplishes those things. Nothing more than that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2846

I could have been around that PSL wise too if I fixed my jew nose lmao

Alt right are incel
subhuman whitecel coping ITT
pergida-racist-demonstrator-ap.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Blackout.xl
I'm mirin' the positivity. I'm not gonna get rhino, good luck with your weight loss journey tho
Thx broski. I’ll remember u

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar