Leg hair can be transplanted to create a much more realistic hairline for existing HT patients (VIDEO)

Linoob

Linoob

Diamond

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, lasthope and sandcelmuttcel
Body hair follicles respond oppositely to anti-androgens than scalp hair follicles. I wonder how drugs would affect the results.

Body hair follicles respond oppositely to anti-androgens than scalp hair follicles. I wonder how drugs would affect the results.

You mean things like finasteride will make them fall out? wot

Finasteride can inhibit body hair growth.

Ohhh, of course. That's interesting man.. never thought of it from that angle..

I wonder if the hair acts differently being that it's now in the scalp?

It's funny because head hair is way denser than that and people will notice it. Unless you got curly hair you're fucked.

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
Ohhh, of course. That's interesting man.. never thought of it from that angle..

I wonder if the hair acts differently being that it's now in the scalp?
The whole point of extracting follicles from the back of the head is that they are more resistant to androgenic miniaturization, even after being transplanted to the frontal hairline. Therefore, I would expect body hair follicles to retain their same androgenic response after being transplanted to the scalp.

It's funny because head hair is way denser than that and people will notice it. Unless you got curly hair you're fucked.
Body hair is used to add density and touch up the hairline. Ideally you would be using it in combination with follicles from the back of the head.

What about pubic hair?

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel