Leg lengthening aftermath

Kris Tyson

Kris Tyson

Iron
Is it possible to walk normally and do sports after LL. If yes how long it takes?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and sub5c3l
Solution
manletropemaxxer
Yeah you can walk normally after the surgery(as long as you don't do it in a third world country) but you won't really be able to gain all of your athletic ability back, especially if you're lengthening 8-10cm which is what most people who go through it do.
This surgery no matter how safe it is,is not worth it if you're above 5'9,just wear shoes that increase your height by 2-3 inches at that point.
The main purpose of this surgery is to escape subhumanism as a manlet (below 5'8) since life as a an actual manlet just isn't worth it so you may aswell just sacrifice 15-20% of your athletic ability to become human.
yeah you will most likely walk normally, keep athletic function but u wont compete on leg intensive sports

• +1
Reactions: Equilibrium and Kris Tyson
yeah you will most likely walk normally, keep athletic function but u wont compete on leg intensive sports
Maybe later on the surgery is going to be perfected and everyone will be able to get it without any side effects? I think I saw leg lengthening surgery being performed with magnets so it's a step forward I guess....

Maybe later on the surgery is going to be perfected and everyone will be able to get it without any side effects? I think I saw leg lengthening surgery being performed with magnets so it's a step forward I guess....
if you do it with a good surgeon and dont lengthen too much its "safe" imo

• +1
Reactions: Equilibrium and Kris Tyson
Yeah you can walk normally after the surgery(as long as you don't do it in a third world country) but you won't really be able to gain all of your athletic ability back, especially if you're lengthening 8-10cm which is what most people who go through it do.
This surgery no matter how safe it is,is not worth it if you're above 5'9,just wear shoes that increase your height by 2-3 inches at that point.
The main purpose of this surgery is to escape subhumanism as a manlet (below 5'8) since life as a an actual manlet just isn't worth it so you may aswell just sacrifice 15-20% of your athletic ability to become human.

• +1
Reactions: Equilibrium, Mrxshmallow, PrimoMaxxer and 3 others
Solution
Does the Forum site work for you?

Idk when i click on the link it says error 503. Thought the forum was down. Iam try with firefox maybe it fixes. You are talking about the limb lengthening forum right?
I misunderstood you. Yes the link doesn't work for me too

Is it possible to walk normally and do sports after LL. If yes how long it takes?
Ur not gonna be a pro athlete, ur entire body is adjusted to your current limb portions. Ur essentially fucking with ur natural grown biomechanics by doing LL. Thats why ppl get hip tightness after doing LL, there hips weren’t grown in such a way to support their extra sized femur or tibia bones.

• +1
Reactions: Equilibrium, PrinceofDarkness, wollet2 and 1 other person