• JFL
Reactions: kebab, mogstars, niqfan625 and 18 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, niqfan625, MadTwatter and 3 others
that’s possibly the best height to get LL for

3 inches + 5’9 = 6’0

no other height has a better Reason to get LL than 5’9
If you go for it tag me in your results thread.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member
Go for it get rid of that shit tier deathnic height

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and niqfan625

3 inches + 5’9 = 6’0

Exactly

While 6'3 and 6'6 is not much difference

5'9 and 6'0 difference is fucking huge

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mogstars, niqfan625, currylightskin and 2 others
Exactly

literally

1-2 inches isn’t noticeable by most

3 inches however is the difference between “ew ur short” and “omg daddy”

And at 6’0 no matter what you do you’ll never be called “napoleon complex” or insulted for height

as long as it starts with 6 height is irrelevant and face becomes the priority

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mogstars, nobodyspecial369, bossman and 9 others
Exactly

I seriously barely see the difference between 6'1-6'3 if I was any one of those heights I would never think for a second for LL.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 3828, casadebanho and 1 other person

3 inches + 5’9 = 6’0

I’m 5’11 should I consider it or just blast glucosamine for maybe an extra inch?

I’m 5’11 should I consider it or just blast glucosamine for maybe an extra inch?
At least a 2 inch LL to 6'1 would be good enough just imagine yourself wearing Nike air max or steel toed safety shoes but it's barefoot, its massive halo.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, galego123, incel194012940 and 1 other person
At least a 2 inch LL to 6'1 would be good enough just imagine yourself wearing Nike air max or steel toed safety shoes but it's barefoot, its massive halo.
Yes I’d agree but I’m so worried about healing. Like one year of your life is taken away just to heal. Hard to tell friends/family/boss I have to go away for a year

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
average to average height LL (5'9-6 foot) is the biggest meme to exist.

If you're a cheapass there are doctors in russia armenia thailand india pakistan ect that will do it for 5k

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, nobodyspecial369, LightSkinNoob and 4 others
Yes I’d agree but I’m so worried about healing. Like one year of your life is taken away just to heal. Hard to tell friends/family/boss I have to go away for a year
Yeah then after that year you no longer get mogged to oblivion when you go out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and poopmaster22
Yeah then after that year you no longer get mogged to oblivion when you go out.
Yes but I’m never able to squat again so my legs will look like a 8 year old and then I’ll get made fun of for that and have to fat graft

• +1
Yes but I’m never able to squat again so my legs will look like a 8 year old and then I’ll get made fun of for that and have to fat graft
2 inches usually don't fuck up your range of motion look at this guy who went from 5'11 t 6'1 he retained all his range of motion. It gets kinda risky when you do more than 2 inches. It says 6'2 but he actually lengthened to 6'1.

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and poopmaster22
2 inches usually don't fuck up your range of motion look at this guy who went from 5'11 t 6'1 he retained all his range of motion. It gets kinda risky when you do more than 2 inches. It says 6'2 but he actually lengthened to 6'1.
Yes porbobaly true but I feel if your gonna spend 100k out of pocket for a good surgeon you might as well go the full 3 inches

• +1
Yes porbobaly true but I feel if your gonna spend 100k out of pocket for a good surgeon you might as well go the full 3 inches
You don't have to get in the US, there is other countries that do it for cheaper like Turkey, Russia, or Greece.

Attachments

• 5883258F-07BD-4704-99D9-31F34A21BC33.jpeg
    5883258F-07BD-4704-99D9-31F34A21BC33.jpeg
    601.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, Deleted member 21931, tournesol and 5 others

3 inches + 5’9 = 6’0

I'm also 5'9 I feel you brother

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
average to average height LL (5'9-6 foot) is the biggest meme to exist.

If you're a cheapass there are doctors in russia armenia thailand india pakistan ect that will do it for 5k
Fucking basement dwelling moron 6 foot isnt average :lul: not even for "tall zoomers"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Growth Plate and Gandy
stryde is not available right now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608 and incel194012940
Fucking basement dwelling moron 6 foot isnt average :lul: not even for "tall zoomers"
I’m 6 foot -6’1 and although I agree it’s taller than most ppl, I’m like 2nd or 3rd tallest in most groups, I don’t think girls really notice the difference between 5’10 and 6 foot. That’s why I call it average range.

Do you think you could notice the difference between 6’8 and 6’10?

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister, Elvisandreaa, Growth Plate and 1 other person
I’m 6 foot -6’1 and although I agree it’s taller than most ppl, I’m like 2nd or 3rd tallest in most groups, I don’t think girls really notice the difference between 5’10 and 6 foot. That’s why I call it average range.

Do you think you could notice the difference between 6’8 and 6’10?
The original post was referring to the difference between 5'9 and 6 foot, not 5'10 and 6 foot.

No, the difference between 6'8 and 6'10 is not noticable because both guys are extremely tall that the difference becomes less noticeable. The shorter you are, the more a 2 inch height difference will be noticable.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member, Growth Plate and incel194012940
. The shorter you are, the more a 2 inch height difference will be noticable.
To other men, yes.

5’9 is fine. 6 foot is not that much better. Now compare 6 foot and 6’3, and that’s rly smth

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: BrownEyesWD and Deleted member
I’m 6 foot -6’1 and although I agree it’s taller than most ppl, I’m like 2nd or 3rd tallest in most groups, I don’t think girls really notice the difference between 5’10 and 6 foot.
Not true at all, when I am walking with my legit 5'10 (1.78m) friend I look very noticeably taller than him and I am 1.82m which is under 6ft.

• +1
To other men, yes.

5’9 is fine. 6 foot is not that much better. Now compare 6 foot and 6’3, and that’s rly smth
5'9 is around the 35th percentile for White American men aged 20-30, while 6'0 is the 74th percentile. Seems like a big difference to me.

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and Deleted member
5'9 is around the 35th percentile for White American men aged 20-30, while 6'0 is the 74th percentile. Seems like a big difference to me.
Not true at all, when I am walking with my legit 5'10 (1.78m) friend I look very noticeably taller than him and I am 1.82m which is under 6ft.
It is a big difference - for other men. Maybe 30% of girls would see you as short from these comparisons with other girls, instead of from themselves

It is a big difference - for other men. Maybe 30% of girls would see you as short from these comparisons with other girls, instead of from themselves
I've never seen a girl consider 6'0 short, ever. While I see girls call 5'9 guys short literally all the time.

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke, fauxfox, Deleted member and 2 others
just break your legs to please circlejerking incels theory

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Dystopian, Deleted member 8608, Deleted member 16220 and 2 others
I've never seen a girl consider 6'0 short, ever. While I see girls call 5'9 guys short literally all the time.
Because most “5’9” men are 5’6

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608, FootLongDong, Deleted member and 3 others
Absolutely true. Manlets larp 3 inches higher than their actual height which ruins heights like 5'9 and 5'10

• +1
Reactions: galego123 and incel194012940
5'9 is short to most women, it looks short to me and their frames looks manlet tier.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox, Growth Plate, Deleted member and 1 other person
5'9 is short to most women, it looks short to me and their frames looks manlet tier.
That’s a good point - I was thinking more of 5’9 boomers with wide frames and thick wrists

• +1
Reactions: galego123 and Piratecel
When everyone LL'd from average 5'11 to 6'2 I will be average and need to LL from 6'2 to 6'5 :'(

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Piratecel
Just use machines theory

• JFL

3 inches + 5’9 = 6’0

5'3 to 5'6 is probably the best change. From shorter than most women to taller than like 3/4. Massive difference. Turbo midget to just regular manlet

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member
When everyone LL'd from average 5'11 to 6'2 I will be average and need to LL from 6'2 to 6'5 :'(
Height doesn't matter above 6ft and even arguably from 6ft onwards, so you aren't gonna mog a 6'2 guy with a better face than you at 6'5

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 20421
Yeah, I've seen plenty of 5'7" celebrities claiming 5'9" but everyone at my school are surprisingly honest. I go to a mostly white school in the US, but there are plenty of tall ethnics here anyway. The guys that claim 6'+ and are, are constantly complimented by girls for their height and are asked to use their phone to show girls their perspective. But I know 2 5'9" guys that claim and evidently are their height that are really depressed about their height and constantly complain about it jfl. Inb4 you claim I'm shorter and exaggerating their height despite the fact that I get measured by my nurse barefoot every year, I'm a giga height aspie like Rob Paul that tested my height guessing skills on celebs and got them right, etc. (brutal how I had to add that last sentence because nothing turbomanlets say on this topic is ever taken seriously)

There's this height obsessed 5'3" latina in my school that only had boyfriends who were tallest in the class that consistently literally says word for word that anyone sub 6ft is short. Jbs at my school are obsessed with tall gl athletes and love to make tiktoks about muh tall curly brown haired baseball boy

I never met a 5'10"+ guy depressed about his height though irl

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, incel194012940 and Deleted member
Height doesn't matter above 6ft and even arguably from 6ft onwards, so you aren't gonna mog a 6'2 guy with a better face than you at 6'5

It does matter, just not as much. Might count for 0.25 PSL or so.
Massive amounts of invasive facial surgery is going to become mainstream for men in the next decade so even a 0.25 can be important.

• JFL
Reactions: Piratecel and Growth Plate
5'3 to 5'6 is probably the best change. From shorter than most women to taller than like 3/4. Massive difference. Turbo midget to just regular manlet
5'3 to 5'6 is from midget to midget. I looked up 5'7" on celebheights and it looks even shorter than I thought it was. I thought how bad 5'7" is was exaggerated by 5'5" guys larping as 5'7" but both look child-like.

5'9 to 6'0 is from average to complimented for being tall

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox, Deleted member and incel194012940
Aren’t you like 6’5
I was already 5'10 in 4th grade. I am 6'6 now (barefoot) and 235lb with chiseled abs hollow cheeks and a 24" bideltoid...NATURAL. Im an olympic level athlete best in my sport in the country, graduated from an Ivy league uni with an engineering degree making six figures now age 23. I train with UFC fighters on a daily basis.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8608, Banderacell, Deleted member 4430 and 3 others
I cannot wait to get this done thank you

• JFL
Reactions: randomvanish and Deleted member
I was already 5'10 in 4th grade. I am 6'6 now (barefoot) and 235lb with chiseled abs hollow cheeks and a 24" bideltoid...NATURAL. Im an olympic level athlete best in my sport in the country, graduated from an Ivy league uni with an engineering degree making six figures now age 23. I train with UFC fighters on a daily basis.
Okay Tate. Why you on here if even one of those things are true?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608 and Growth Plate