Leg Lengthening for £15K

Wearing an external fixator for 3 months, i dont know how you get the time off work lmao.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
Wearing an external fixator for 3 months, i dont know how you get the time off work lmao.
I am quitting my job and selling my car for surgery, whatever it takes.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
I was already 5'10 in 4th grade. I am 6'6 now (barefoot) and 235lb with chiseled abs hollow cheeks and a 24" bideltoid...NATURAL. Im an olympic level athlete best in my sport in the country, graduated from an Ivy league uni with an engineering degree making six figures now age 23. I train with UFC fighters on a daily basis.
kys

Yeah, I've seen plenty of 5'7" celebrities claiming 5'9" but everyone at my school are surprisingly honest. I go to a mostly white school in the US, but there are plenty of tall ethnics here anyway. The guys that claim 6'+ and are, are constantly complimented by girls for their height and are asked to use their phone to show girls their perspective. But I know 2 5'9" guys that claim and evidently are their height that are really depressed about their height and constantly complain about it jfl. Inb4 you claim I'm shorter and exaggerating their height despite the fact that I get measured by my nurse barefoot every year, I'm a giga height aspie like Rob Paul that tested my height guessing skills on celebs and got them right, etc. (brutal how I had to add that last sentence because nothing turbomanlets say on this topic is ever taken seriously)

There's this height obsessed 5'3" latina in my school that only had boyfriends who were tallest in the class that consistently literally says word for word that anyone sub 6ft is short. Jbs at my school are obsessed with tall gl athletes and love to make tiktoks about muh tall curly brown haired baseball boy

I never met a 5'10"+ guy depressed about his height though irl
modern society is hell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Growth Plate
If my head was bigger and my life wasnt over i would definitely get ll to 6'3

What surgeon is this

just break your legs to please circlejerking incels theory
Its the surgery most capable to change ur life smv wise lol

Actual trade off of suffering for results

• +1
that’s possibly the best height to get LL for

3 inches + 5’9 = 6’0

no other height has a better Reason to get LL than 5’9
It’s true biggest smv raise from 5’9 to 6’0. Im 5’9 too. Bigger guys get little ascension cuz they are already big and smaller get 0 anyway

• +1
Do u think even femur growth plates fuse by 19 completeley @Growth Plate

LON is shit

Better hope someone has done here and reported back instead of shitting their time for a whole year. Imagine doing that over this.

Nice ave @Dystopian, that's one of the reasons what this is all about.

Dont cheap out for LL, its a life altering surgery, get the best quality

average to average height LL (5'9-6 foot) is the biggest meme to exist.

If you're a cheapass there are doctors in russia armenia thailand india pakistan ect that will do it for 5k
5’9 to 6’0 is huge because the difference from foid average heights

It expands ur dating pool way more than a 6’3 guy going to 6’6