Leg Lengthening legitimately makes you seem as if you are running in out-of-space

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
This dude is approaching 9 months post surgery and this is how he runs :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Warlow, Stevensmithgerard, Moggedbyevery1 and 16 others
if you get this surgery you can't expect to run like before, walking like before it's already a win, not ending up in a wheelchair in your 60s is another win

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, JizzFarmer, thecel and 5 others
do you expect a fat oldcel to run like usain bolt?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rasputin, Deleted member, user47283 and 4 others
do you expect a fat oldcel to run like usain bolt?

So let me get this right, you believe that if he was 15-20 years younger, he would be able to run properly after the exact same surgery he has just had? Just to confirm? You believe this right?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member and thecel
So let me get this right, you believe that if he was 15-20 years younger, he would be able to run properly after the exact same surgery he has just had? Just to confirm? You believe this right?
young and in shape? probably ya

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: user47283 and thecel
This is probably how all normies his age run

I'm fast as shit tho I'd be emotionally devistated if this happened to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
it takes 18 months to 24 months to fully regain atheltic ability

• So Sad
@randomvanish just give up

I am 5'8 and you're 5'9. It is always going to be that way outside lifts. Unless you wanna impair yourself and become disabled

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 4614 and randomvanish
@randomvanish just give up

I am 5'8 and you're 5'9. It is always going to be that way outside lifts. Unless you wanna impair yourself and become disabled
@CosmicMaxxer

this guy trying to bash LL, back me up. is it really crippling surgery? why there is no legit running/walking videos to make us convinced it's not disabling people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Elvisandreaa and BrownBoy
@CosmicMaxxer

this guy trying to bash LL, back me up. is it really crippling surgery? why there is no legit running/walking videos to make us convinced it's not disabling people
why do people care about running
like yeah not be able to run would suck but it's better than be short

• +1
Reactions: Duke of cumskins
many people who do up to 6.5 cm surgery say they regained at least 90+ percent athletic ability over the years (if no complications). It's not like the average sugery taker is an olympic runner , so it doesn't really matter if your top speed isn't at 100 percent. Also factoring aging they probably lost some of it naturally....

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
From what I've read, It takes about 5 years to fully recover from LL.

• WTF
Lethal Weapon Fuck This Shit GIF

• +1
better be tall but not able to sprint for 5 years than die a manlet. If you're not athletic then not sprinting or jumping for a couple of years shouldn't be a problem for you as it's not something that you usually do.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
@CosmicMaxxer

How are you going to afford LL when you're from a poor country? Are you rich there?

Lol what the fuck is up with his calfes, still gives off gigamanlet vibes with those tree trunk legs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, one job away, datboijj and 1 other person
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard
btw he's 58 years old. imagine waiting a top speed performance from an old person.
seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

• JFL
why is he even doing at at this advanced age, does he expect being 6'1 makes him get women. maybe after he stops being a fat fuck

• +1
why is he even doing at at this advanced age, does he expect being 6'1 makes him get women. maybe after he stops being a fat fuck
i don't think he aimed women etc. he must be wanted that from the young years. strangely there are numerous old people getting LL.

• +1
i don't think he aimed women etc. he must be wanted that from the young years. strangely there are numerous old people getting LL.
he had giga short legs beforehand so maybe I can understand that he wanted to look more proportional,
but the dude only lengthened his femurs by 8cm and still has thick manlet calfes, he should have spread it out over both legs. just looks off

• +1
why do people care about running
like yeah not be able to run would suck but it's better than be short

I am a sporty guy

Not a zoomer that just games all day

I like activities such as paintballing, mountain climbing and ab sailing too

Not to forget working out

Your perspective isn't most people's even zoomers

I am a sporty guy

Not a zoomer that just games all day

I like activities such as paintballing, mountain climbing and ab sailing too

Not to forget working out

Your perspective isn't most people's even zoomers

• +1

Nigga he is sponsored by ll surgeons and shit to market their service

Find someone without ulterior motive

He's also a phoney and never had ll

He is just a chadlite face with salesman charisma for ll that draws you in

Ive always worked in sales so I know

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member, AlwaysHaveQuestions and randomvanish
he got femur? looks like his quad is tight

I have seen people with downs running more gracefully.

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
I don't get why people are obsessed with being able to run full speed. You're not going to need to sprint after you're like 18 years old anyways lmfao. I played college sports and since I've stopped, I haven't done anything more than a light jog outside of it.

I don't get why people are obsessed with being able to run full speed. You're not going to need to sprint after you're like 18 years old anyways lmfao. I played college sports and since I've stopped, I haven't done anything more than a light jog outside of it.

Nigga fuck off

I am done speaking to you

You're an infuriating ugly TALL plant that just exists and whines

Nigga fuck off

I'm making a valid point. Why do you need to be able to run full speed as a 25+ y/o man?

I'm making a valid point. Why do you need to be able to run full speed as a 25+ y/o man?

Paintballing
Rock Climbing
Ab Sailing
5 aside football (Soccer)
Tennis
Treadmill HIIT
Outdoor HIIT
Cycling

You're a Zoomer (U25) so won't get that Millennials didn't grow up as gaming bums like yourselves, thus you won't understand it

Paintballing
Rock Climbing
Ab Sailing
5 aside football (Soccer)
Tennis
Treadmill HIIT
Outdoor HIIT
Cycling

You're a Zoomer (U25) so won't get that Millennials didn't grow up as gaming bums like yourselves, thus you won't understand it
Gaming bum? I got my college paid for by playing sports lmfao. I guess if you still play sports then LL is a bad idea but I don't anymore.

Nigga fuck off

God. Don't call him ugly. He'll just take that as an excuse to rot. Imo, he's either a troll or a giga autist.