Leg Lengthening or new Porsche?

Porsche 911 or Leg Lengthening ➡️ 6ft?

• Total voters
P

PorscheEnthusiast

Iron
I need help deciding which route to take.

For background I’m 25 yrs old, 5’9 and making 6 figures as a controls engineer (graduated ME from top engineering school in the Midwest). I make enough money to do one or the other, not both.

I’ve been looksmaxxing since 2021, and I have reached my full potential in every aspect besides my height obviously. My physique is maxed out, staying lean year round while still having great musculeture. Been on oral fin and oral min for 3yrs have a great head of hair. Im slaying HTB on tinder pretty easily for the past few years (~30 lays added since looksmaxxing) but heightpills have been rampant all along the way. I have been wearing elevator dress shoes that make me 5’11 for the past two years. I still get verbal heightpills from women even with the shoes on. By the time a date sees me standing without the elevator shoes on I have already slept with them because I just keep the shoes on till we get in bed.

People tell me that I look like Superman/ Henry cavil/ Clark Kent in person and online very often and I was rated 7.5 on r/Truerateme in 2022. I know that im handsome, but my height is still an issue.

I have a 2005 Porsche cayman but it’s a POS, will probably last me another 3 or 4 years if I’m lucky. I want the 911. But I want to be 6ft. Which would you choose?

Any questions are welcome

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011 and Argentinazi
has to be the most retarded question on this forum inna bit

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, overtier1011, mrmogger2882 and 7 others
This has to be a larp

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mrmogger2882 and yeeyeeslayer
Either larp or retardation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mrmogger2882, diditeverbegin, sb23 and 1 other person
I wouldn’t do it

For background I’m 25 yrs old, 5’9 and making 6 figures as a controls engineer (graduated ME from top engineering school in the Midwest). I make enough money to do one or the other, not both.

I’ve been looksmaxxing since 2021, and I have reached my full potential in every aspect besides my height obviously. My physique is maxed out, staying lean year round while still having great musculeture. Been on oral fin and oral min for 3yrs have a great head of hair. Im slaying HTB on tinder pretty easily for the past few years (~30 lays added since looksmaxxing) but heightpills have been rampant all along the way. I have been wearing elevator dress shoes that make me 5’11 for the past two years. I still get verbal heightpills from women even with the shoes on. By the time a date sees me standing without the elevator shoes on I have already slept with them because I just keep the shoes on till we get in bed.

People tell me that I look like Superman/ Henry cavil/ Clark Kent in person and online very often and I was rated 7.5 on r/Truerateme in 2022. I know that im handsome, but my height is still an issue.

I have a 2005 Porsche cayman but it’s a POS, will probably last me another 3 or 4 years if I’m lucky. I want the 911. But I want to be 6ft. Which would you choose?

no hoes give a shit abt no car

• +1
Reactions: ihatewhiterose, princeof316 and sb23
nigger thinks hes me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bloop1 and fluoride1337
I’ve pulled a few women with my car alone even though it’s a POS imo. Some even posted the steering wheel while I was driving. The car you drive may mean more than you think
no hoes give a shit abt no car

has to be the most retarded question on this forum inna bit
If I don’t get LL I’m definitely getting C02 laser on my face cause I am starting to have signs of aging like smile lines and forehead wrinkles

LL

How much will you pay? More than 60 is to much

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid
u can always buy a new porsche but every single day u spend as a manlet is a waste in your life

• +1
Reactions: Blonde
u can always buy a new porsche but every single day u spend as a manlet is a waste in your life
yeah I’m leaning towards holding off on the car and doing LL because the car can wait but I want to be tall in my 20’s while I’m peaking. If I get the car now I would have to wait until my 30’s which would deter a lot of girls in their 20’s. Reason I posted is because there is a 911 I’m looking at that is an actual great deal and if I don’t buy it this week it will certainly get sold

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, fluoride1337 and Angutoid
yeah I’m leaning towards holding off on the car and doing LL because the car can wait but I want to be tall in my 20’s while I’m peaking. If I get the car now I would have to wait until my 30’s which would deter a lot of girls in their 20’s. Reason I posted is because there is a 911 I’m looking at that is an actual great deal and if I don’t buy it this week it will certainly get sold
bet all of it on black and get both

• +1
Reactions: Amphisbaena and Blonde
LL

How much will you pay? More than 60 is to much
Will be right around 60 you’ve definitely done your research. Though that doesn’t include the money I’ll lose while I’m not working. The Porsche will be more or less the same price all-in-all

Will be right around 60 you’ve definitely done your research. Though that doesn’t include the money I’ll lose while I’m not working. The Porsche will be more or less the same price all-in-all
How many inches would you get and how long is the supposed recovery?

Do you feel short at this height?

LL or death, im a bit taller than you ( 182 cm ) and im also getting it

LL or death, im a bit taller than you ( 182 cm ) and im also getting it
You're very retarded if you get LL at an avg height (OP) rather than getting facial cosmetic surgeries

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin
LL at 5’9 you’re a retard :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel

You already said it yourself that you're pulling beckies with a porsche cayman, femaloids don't know anything about cars so the upgrade to a 911 will be pointless plus you'll just have the same car as every rich boomer who sold their HVAC business. LL at 5'9" is also retarded but it looks like you're just gonna agree with the 10% who encourage it vs everyone else who isn't.

You're very retarded if you get LL at an avg height (OP) rather than getting facial cosmetic surgeries
you have a different opinion, so please save me the trouble of arguing and just kill yourself

I don’t need any facial cosmetic surgeries though imo. Like I said maybe CO2 laser and Botox for preventative aging but that’s not very expensive.

Do you feel short at this height?
Yeah. One hard heightpill to swallow is when someone is describing somebody to you and they call that person short, when that person is the exact same height as you (5’9). This one happens literally all the time and mostly by women. Aside from just getting heightmogged everyday by 75% of men in the Midwest. I truly believe 6ft is average here.

I have so many heightpill stories that I experienced firsthand while on tinder dates and im willing to talk about all of them if anyone wants to hear. The most brutal are women talking with other women about male height. They are more savage/honest about their opinions while in groups as you all could assume.

leg lengthening makes you disabled and isn't worth it

bro you're 5'9, get some rizzsoles lifts that go under your socks and buy that fucking porsche. a picture with a posrche on tinder will get you more slays than 5'9-6'0

bro you're 5'9, get some rizzsoles lifts that go under your socks and buy that fucking porsche. a picture with a posrche on tinder will get you more slays than 5'9-6'0
Thanks man but I’m honestly at a point where I’m not chasing slays anymore, I’ve had my fun. Truth is I want a Stacy mogger wife now and they deadass only settle down with 6ft and up. I don’t think I’ll ever get my status up where needs to be to keep a Stacy in LTR unless I’m tall. If I get the Porsche just know it’s not really for women, just for me because it truly is my dream car and always has been. I do think the enjoyment the car could bring would take my mind off my height for a while but not indefinitely.

Porsche will make u temporarily happy trust me. LL will be permanent ecstasy and you will get promoted due to chad status.

Thanks man but I’m honestly at a point where I’m not chasing slays anymore, I’ve had my fun. Truth is I want a Stacy mogger wife now and they deadass only settle down with 6ft and up. I don’t think I’ll ever get my status up where needs to be to keep a Stacy in LTR unless I’m tall. If I get the Porsche just know it’s not really for women, just for me because it truly is my dream car and always has been. I do think the enjoyment the car could bring would take my mind off my height for a while but not indefinitely.
split that fucking femur and gain 4 inches then

there is a risk that you will remain disabled after LL, a "real" woman will choose you despite your height, yep, that is brutal, I would be satisfied with 5'10, but I'm also 5'9 as you