• Love it
Reactions: RiceCel1234, Jamaldickjavontus, BrahminBoss and 6 others
What happend if he get into a fight ?

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, IMOGYOU and datboijj
What happend if he get into a fight ?
His legs would immediately break due to the influx of adrenaline rushing through them then he would be thoroughly pulverized into the ground

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, horizontallytall, Skywalker and 7 others
Bigger is better

His legs would immediately break due to the influx of adrenaline rushing through them then he would be thoroughly pulverized into the ground
I have to find this guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Equilibrium, arabcelxxx, Jamaldickjavontus and 9 others
No sober person is going to fight that guy
Sober people come in all shapes and sizes, with different fighting skills....

There's always a bigger fish

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and ROTTING
mental illnes fuck this arab faggot should donate this money for real manlets to do this surgery

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and m0ss26
also he is strongmen and wanted to do LL cuz of strenght wtf

You call that a success? His tibia looks fucked up

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
his calves look weird and skinny

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and High Cortisol Chad
LL is cope
your joint thickness and frame will stay the same.

• +1
Sends chills down my spine. He'll have major issues in the future

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and High Cortisol Chad
He mogs the whole forum

That's why ll is the best surgery

• +1
Reactions: plukee, Polish Chincel and Artemis
surgery for mentalcels unless below 170cm

• +1
That's fooking unreal, he already looks tall as fuck. Damn, I might try this surgery out when I get enough money.

• +1
Reactions: plukee
They needa invent torso lengthening

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Equilibrium, Polish Chincel and Skywalker
.org: hehe 6'1 is average now, 6'0 is manlet-tier, average zoomer is 6'2, 6'3+ or death
Also .org: OMG LL at 6'0??? But it's a perfectly good height, he didn't need it! This is mental illness, if you can't get women at 6'0 it's not your height that's the problem!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Equilibrium, arabcelxxx, Jamaldickjavontus and 2 others
That said, I understand LL to go from 6'0 to 6'3-6'4. A 3-4 inch increase is very typical for LL, relatively safe (especially if you do quadrilateral lengthening), you reach the optimal male heights, and the taller you are the safer it is. 6'0-6'1 are probably the ideal heights to do LL ironically. But this guy wants to increase the risk tenfold to reach an excessive and unnecessary 6'7. 7 fucking inches of LL, he's legit fucked in the head.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Equilibrium and Skywalker
Jfl niggah is balding ugly brown ogER and gets ll.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Polish Chincel
That said, I understand LL to go from 6'0 to 6'3-6'4. A 3-4 inch increase is very typical for LL, relatively safe (especially if you do quadrilateral lengthening), you reach the optimal male heights, and the taller you are the safer it is. 6'0-6'1 are probably the ideal heights to do LL ironically. But this guy wants to increase the risk tenfold to reach an excessive and unnecessary 6'7. 7 fucking inches of LL, he's legit fucked in the head.
6’0 to 6’3-6’4 is still crazy work, that’s too tall in a lot of regions of the world. An unfrauded 6’1 barefoot evening is the lost ideal height in the world with universal appeal, nigga could’ve gotten that by wearing lifts smh

6’0 to 6’3-6’4 is still crazy work, that’s too tall in a lot of regions of the world. An unfrauded 6’1 barefoot evening is the lost ideal height in the world with universal appeal, nigga could’ve gotten that by wearing lifts smh
depends on what you want in life and what parts of the world you're mostly at. 6'1 is definitely good enough for most women and no one will think of you as short. Plus you can always just fraud an inch and "be" 6'2. But if you really wanna be "the tall guy" in western Europe (where I'm at), be completely safe from mogging by most men and be tall enough to date the occasional tall woman then you need a minimum of 6'2, with 6'3 being the last "normal height" and 6'4 the beginning of too tall to blend in with a crowd (which I don't want, I don't wanna be a spectacle).

But I agree that past a certain height appeal begins to drop and you're just nichemaxxing, in the real world 6'7 isn't a good or practical height. And I don't believe "height halo" the way people here describe it exists. No woman cares if you're 6'5 if you're an ugly nerdy framelet.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Equilibrium
depends on what you want in life and what parts of the world you're mostly at. 6'1 is definitely good enough for most women and no one will think of you as short. Plus you can always just fraud an inch and "be" 6'2. But if you really wanna be "the tall guy" in western Europe (where I'm at), be completely safe from mogging by most men and be tall enough to date the occasional tall woman then you need a minimum of 6'2, with 6'3 being the last "normal height" and 6'4 the beginning of too tall to blend in with a crowd (which I don't want, I don't wanna be a spectacle).

But I agree that past a certain height appeal begins to drop and you're just nichemaxxing, in the real world 6'7 isn't a good or practical height. And I don't believe "height halo" the way people here describe it exists. No woman cares if you're 6'5 if you're an ugly nerdy framelet.
yeah location matters a lot, but for universal appeal, including asia and western countries i think 6’1 is close to the best you’re gonna get

• +1
Reactions: kanderior