Leg-lengthening surgery helped this man go from 5’7” to 5’10”: Was it worth it? (Zoomer gets LL)

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Carpet bomb India
Very insightful. He hid his face.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, 97baHater, Aero and 2 others

Very insightful. He hid his face.

Nah, the level of social effect a 3 inch difference for sub 5'9" is not worth 100k jfl, anything 5'9"+ is worth the 3 inches however

• JFL
Reactions: nathan
Probably worth it for him. From being profiled as "Short" to profiled as "Average" by most people. That's a night and day difference

• +1
Reactions: tom69, Deprived, RoyaleWithCheese and 12 others
Nah, the level of social effect a 3 inch difference for sub 5'9" is not worth 100k jfl, anything 5'9"+ is worth the 3 inches however

I disagree. 5ft7 to 5ft10 is a huge difference.

I'm 5ft8 and using 1.5cm lifts + regular shoes to reach a strong 5ft10 and the difference in general perception of people at my work-place and people I encounter on a day to day is significant.

Only area I don't notice a difference is with my girlfriend and that's because she is a weak 5ft3 / strong 5ft2.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Richard Cheese, IMOGYOU and 3 others
why only 3 inches tho ? kek

why only 3 inches tho ? kek

Because he is a smart caucasian man, rather than a dumb nigger degenerate man and knows his mobility is vital.

This man will forever walk as though he wet himself.

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011 and poopoohead
From invisible to invisible. Should have spent those money improving his face instead.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nathan, hoursk and marek937

I'm 5ft8 and using 1.5cm lifts + regular shoes to reach a strong 5ft10 and the difference in general perception of people at my work-place and people I encounter on a day to day is significant.

Only area I don't notice a difference is with my girlfriend and that's because she is a weak 5ft3 / strong 5ft2.
If I see u irl in the uk I’m going to step on the back of ur shoe so ur lifts fall out Dalit wait and see

• JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy

Uhh 1.5cm doesnt Make a difference. You dont have to say you Wear shoes. Everyone wears shoes.

Uhh 1.5cm doesnt Make a difference. You dont have to say you Wear shoes. Everyone wears shoes.

It does. The shoes are actually not regular. Slight lift in them. So plus the insole it's a good increase to 5ft10.

If I see u irl in the uk I’m going to step on the back of ur shoe so ur lifts fall out Dalit wait and see

And your attempt at bullying a man that can ruin your ability to walk again would be really brave.

Trust me bro, you don't want any of this bruv. I went to all-boys school and you would get your head-kicked-in.

You'd immediately realise that feeling of envy and / or need to exact the sorrow other boys made you feel, onto others, was not worth it.

I know it's a cognitive dissonance thing and you haven't lived much life in the real world, so have no idea that Pakistanis/Indians can be charismatic, confidence, masculine, good looking and funny... but you'd get a real reality check from your social media lived upbringing.

Social media shows the worst of Pakis/Indians and the best of whites. This is what makes inbred nerd teens like you thjat grew up with a smartphone ignorant. One day you'll find out though. If it's with me I wouldn't stop punching your cheekbones with my knuckles because I'd want to test the theory of bone smashing. You can post the after results here.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: NoseProphecy and Diarrhoea
And your attempt at bullying a man that can ruin your ability to walk again would be really brave.

Trust me bro, you don't want any of this bruv. I went to all-boys school and you would get your head-kicked-in.

You'd immediately realise that feeling of envy and / or need to exact the sorrow other boys made you feel, onto others, was not worth it.

I know it's a cognitive dissonance thing and you haven't lived much life in the real world, so have no idea that Pakistanis/Indians can be charismatic, confidence, masculine, good looking and funny... but you'd get a real reality check from your social media lived upbringing.

I know it's a cognitive dissonance thing and you haven't lived much life in the real world, so have any experience that Pakistanis/Indians can be charismatic, confidence, masculine, good looking and funny... but you'd get a real reality check from your social media lived upbringing.

Social media shows the worst of Pakis/Indians and the best of whites. This is what makes inbred nerd teens like you thjat grew up with a smartphone ignorant. One day you'll find out though. If it's with me I wouldn't stop punching your cheekbones with my knuckles because I'd want to test the theory of bone smashing. You can post the after results here.

• JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy and Diarrhoea
Because he is a smart caucasian man, rather than a dumb nigger degenerate man and knows his mobility is vital.

This man will forever walk as though he wet himself.

he supposedly walks normally now but 1,5 year is far too much time. You should check his instagram (mrbrokenbonez) maybe he updated. I can't check, my ig got banned lol

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
I know it's a cognitive dissonance thing and you haven't lived much life in the real world, so have any experience that Pakistanis/Indians can be charismatic, confidence, masculine, good looking and funny... but you'd get a real reality check from your social media lived upbringing.

Bhai I’ve only just turned 17 why are u bullying me 😔

It does. The shoes are actually not regular. Slight lift in them. So plus the insole it's a good increase to 5ft10.
1.5 cm makes absolutely no difference in treatment. 2" is the smallest increment that starts to matter

Probably worth it for him. From being profiled as "Short" to profiled as "Average" by most people. That's a night and day difference
I heard 5inches from a proper surgeon is good, is that true?

As someone who also did it, yes it was probably worth it. Every inch below 6 foot is worth 10 times more than every inch above it. basically when you reach 6 foot every inch you gain sounds nice but does not add much in a practical sense. When you are 5”7 lifts can only get you to 5”9/5”10 but when you are 5”10 lifts can get you to 6 foot. He basically managed to get to the literal minimum height where height stops mattering, which depending on financial situation and mental state could easily be worth the money and time.

As someone who also did it, yes it was probably worth it. Every inch below 6 foot is worth 10 times more than every inch above it. basically when you reach 6 foot every inch you gain sounds nice but does not add much in a practical sense. When you are 5”7 lifts can only get you to 5”9/5”10 but when you are 5”10 lifts can get you to 6 foot. He basically managed to get to the literal minimum height where height stops mattering, which depending on financial situation and mental state could easily be worth the money and time.

How many inches you get? Any before and afters? Blur face?

Good results. 3 inches is actually alot if you are under average

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back