LEGBFINAL WINT VIRAL ON TWITTER

It did affect my mental health deeply. Having people using your face and making it viral for no reason does do something to your brain.
I am not gonna lie this is ruining my life.
Like, my life was already fucking dogshit and people decided to make it worse.
I don't know how I'm supposed to recover.
damn im sorry man, that does sound pretty wrecking

before or after dballz larped as u
Before and after lol. I shared dumb shit myself that can be retraced back to me pretty easily.

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
damn they slaughtered him, i wouldn't live with the guilt of knowing someones gotta live the rest of their life getting jestered by people you don't even know

damn they slaughtered him, i wouldn't live with the guilt of knowing someones gotta live the rest of their life getting jestered by people you don't even know
Happy the tweet got deleted at least.

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
Happy the tweet got deleted at least.
tbh something similar happened to me but it was probably a lot worse but it only got around to a group of people instead of 100s of thousands literally why im on .org ngl :feelshah:

• Woah
Reactions: Richard Cheese
tbh something similar happened to me but it was probably a lot worse but it only got around to a group of people instead of 100s of thousands literally why im on .org ngl :feelshah:
I literally have like 20 millions + people who saw my face due to this larp
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• So Sad
Reactions: Richard Cheese, murdah and gooner23
This guy actually started doing this even before I posted my face on .org.
He took my face from private discord servers and has been bullying me since.
dude wtf are you doing. Are you fucking sleep? Sue the shit out of him. Call the cops bro and sue him for emotional damages and deformation. All types of shit. Cyber bullying. Do your research and go ape shit on that idiot. Hes probably making money off your face too.

The main thing is the money. Your not getting paid at all yet your being profited from. I would send a cease and dissist at least. Make sure your getting money or something. Formulate a deal with the guy or threaten to get all of his shit shut down and sued. Or if you just flat out want to destroy his shit make sure you formally sue so you can get his real life info. Call his bluff and get some people involved.

Are you a minor? or are any of those photos taken under age of 18? Bro, dont just sit here and take this shit. You literally went viral because of this guy and your here rotting wondering what went wrong. This is a opportunity bro. Fuck him over and if your going to be famous or viral at least make money off of it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, LancasteR, poopoohead and 7 others
Obviously I’ve talked to him he seems like a defeated depressed neet and TikTok is his only cope
Did you get his personal info? I would dox the life out of him, sue, and send the police at his door. Bro get his shit asap.

Got it deleted. :ogre:
The girl in the OP deleted her viral tweet and blocked my twitter account.
The situation is fixed.
The only problem I have is dballz now.
You told the girl about the situation and she still blocked you. Rofl women. What a bunch of fucking losers.

Bro, find his real life information. I would legitimately contact authorites and get him sued. Ask around how you can legally sue this idiot. Take screenshots and sue him for unsolicited harassment and bullying.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Bushman
@Lebgfinal
Once chance at life and your face is immortalized as a ugly subhuman face on the internet is BRUTAL, i suggest remove your home wifi, throw all your gadget and live in the forest for your mental health

• +1
Reactions: murdah
It did affect my mental health deeply. Having people using your face and making it viral for no reason does do something to your brain.
I am not gonna lie this is ruining my life.
Like, my life was already fucking dogshit and people decided to make it worse.
I don't know how I'm supposed to recover.
Ascend until you become unrecognisable

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Damn Lebgfinal looks like Sid from Ice Age. Inbred nigga

• Hmm...
Reactions: murdah
dude wtf are you doing. Are you fucking sleep? Sue the shit out of him. Call the cops bro and sue him for emotional damages and deformation. All types of shit. Cyber bullying. Do your research and go ape shit on that idiot. Hes probably making money off your face too.

The main thing is the money. Your not getting paid at all yet your being profited from. I would send a cease and dissist at least. Make sure your getting money or something. Formulate a deal with the guy or threaten to get all of his shit shut down and sued. Or if you just flat out want to destroy his shit make sure you formally sue so you can get his real life info. Call his bluff and get some people involved.

Are you a minor? or are any of those photos taken under age of 18? Bro, dont just sit here and take this shit. You literally went viral because of this guy and your here rotting wondering what went wrong. This is a opportunity bro. Fuck him over and if your going to be famous or viral at least make money off of it.
This guy is in South America, i cant really sue him realistically or get him in any trouble.

• JFL
Reactions: Aero and murdah
@Lebgfinal
Once chance at life and your face is immortalized as a ugly subhuman face on the internet is BRUTAL, i suggest remove your home wifi, throw all your gadget and live in the forest for your mental health
You know the pictures are edited? I couldnt give a shit if people call these pics ugly

• JFL
Reactions: copingtoohardrn
I couldnt give a shit if people call these pics ugly
Picsart 24 06 08 21 31 32 638

Call a hit on him
Bro the forum should work together to dox this guy. Law wont work? Well he better not live where pesos are used.

I would go absolutely ape if someone doxxed me like this. I feel like op isnt using his resources. I would pay people on this forum just to find out where he lives. Not sure if it would get me banned though but the guy is literally fucking him. But im pretty sure someone would do a good job for 100-1000$.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid and IAMNOTANINCEL
I heard about it. This situation is actually going very bad. This fucking retarded kid has been relently bullying my life for absolutely no reason.
I don't know what I am gonna do, but this is the last time I ever post my face online.
I fucked up but for god damn I don't know how I was supposed to guess something like this would happen.

Your schizo ass posted your face 24/7 for months with the same pics asking if you were subhuman, no shit some random street shitter took one of them at one point.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
I heard about it. This situation is actually going very bad. This fucking retarded kid has been relently bullying my life for absolutely no reason.
I don't know what I am gonna do, but this is the last time I ever post my face online.
I fucked up but for god damn I don't know how I was supposed to guess something like this would happen.
Eat him

Your schizo ass posted your face 24/7 for months with the same pics asking if you were subhuman, no shit some random street shitter took one of them at one point.
Don't you listen to me? This guy started posting my face way before I started to post my face here.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DeformedCell and Lookologist003
@Lebgfinal

Brutal. I've heard the feeling of waking up and seeing that your face has gone viral doesn't sit well. Hopefully this doesn't make you too queasy.

@Lebgfinal

Brutal. I've heard the feeling of waking up and seeing that your face has gone viral doesn't sit well. Hopefully this doesn't make you too queasy.
Well at least the picture is heavily edited and I got the tweet deleted.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
  • +1
do you get recognized irl
Obviously not. Do you expect people to recognize me from a heavily edited picture on TIKTOK?
Try to ask yourself whats the last tiktok you watched, you wont remember. This shit goes away.
It's worthless fame.

• Love it
do you get recognized irl
Oh that would be brutal. When you live in a big city like London, where there's like 6M people, at least one might recognize you, and remember that some people would like to saw you head off your neck because you think a certain way.

If I had the risk of my face being discovered, I'd never make one post on this forum or a comment in the manosphere.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Oh that would be brutal. When you live in a big city like London, where there's like 6M people, at least one might recognize you, and remember that some people would like to saw you head off your neck because you think a certain way.

If I had the risk of my face being discovered, I'd never make one post on this forum or a comment in the manosphere.
Well I don't live in london and that won't happen unless some youtuber makes a viral video about it or something. Or it becomes a viral meme.
You need to be very known for random people to start to recognize you lol.

• +1
Well I don't live in london and that won't happen unless some youtuber makes a viral video about it or something. Or it becomes a viral meme.
You need to be very known for random people to start to recognize you lol.
Don't rope brocel

Before and after lol. I shared dumb shit myself that can be retraced back to me pretty easily.
How to report on tiktok? I can’t find a button

I actually feel bad for bro