Legit bone smashing and mewing results! 16-17 Years old.

Start of journey - Excessive naso folds from nasolabial folds. Bad bones too. I started mewing and bonesmashing so I took these pictures as starting points

View attachment 3069305View attachment 3069306
View attachment 3069307
View attachment 3069308

After approx. few months of mewing and bonesmashing, did thumbpulling for a while too + working out and no fap for testosterone.

View attachment 3069317
View attachment 3069318
View attachment 3069319
View attachment 3069320
Two cope methods. You just grew up.

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
The fact that I gained weight but still looked better in the span of months lol :soy:
As I said you are still in puberty, your bone structure improved cuz of hormones, not mewing and boneshamshing

improved cuz of hormones
Nah my hormonal profile was bad, I was on xanax every other day, barely slept and drank only coke instead of water ( almost upwards to 2 litres every single day :lul: )

I religiously ate shit and never trained. Wake up, use my computer, sleep.

Nah my hormonal profile was bad, I was on xanax every other day, barely slept and drank only coke instead of water ( almost upwards to 2 litres every single day :lul: )

I religiously ate shit and never trained. Wake up, use my computer, sleep.
Coke is good for you. It promotes IGF-1 release and boosts your metabolism

• JFL
Coke is good for you. It promotes IGF-1 release and boosts your metabolism
Even normal coke uses artificial sweeteners instead of actual insulin spiking sugar :feelsuhh:

Im so sorry that I dont rot on org all day and dont give a fuck about my ratio

u stunted your facial growth boyo. bonesmashing is a joke you fell for

mewing:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Your ratio is negative because you contribute nothing :forcedsmile:

Results don't lie

Even normal coke uses artificial sweeteners instead of actual insulin spiking sugar :feelsuhh:
Idk, maybe in Mumbai they do. But if you get a so called mexican coke it uses pure white sugar

• JFL
Idk, maybe in Mumbai they do. But if you get a so called mexican coke it uses pure white sugar
Now your deflecting the arguement :lul:

My coke doesn't spike shit, and I live in Asia, not Mumbai :forcedsmile:

"Pure white sugar" :soy:

Nigga it's fucking glucose, why are you romanticising fucking sugar :lul:

Your ratio is negative because you contribute nothing
:feelswhy:thank god im not that incel to give a fuck about ratios and what I "contribute"
Results don't lie
why u so fucking dumb. it was because u matured not because bonesmashing or mewing. you stunted your facial growth by bonesmashing because yo dumb ass was hitting your growth plates in facial bones. start bonesmashing your brain for higher iq:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sexy and n9wiff
:feelswhy:thank god im not that incel to give a fuck about ratios and what I "contribute"

why u so fucking dumb. it was because u matured not because bonesmashing or mewing. you stunted your facial growth by bonesmashing because yo dumb ass was hitting your growth plates in facial bones. start bonesmashing your brain for higher iq:lul:
Not an incel + jfl at your stupidity even if bonesmashing doesn't work its already been proven that impact force and vibration from muscle contraction on bone increase bone density and resorption :feelskek:

By your logic kids who train martial arts should grow recessed and and those who run alot during puberty will end up short

Shut the fuck up with this pseudoscience bullshit :ogre:

Read on straining forced and its effects on bone.

Not an incel
never said you were "incel"
jfl at your stupidity
only stupidity between me and you is u
even if bonesmashing doesn't work
yes it doesn't + I never mentioned the rest of what you said
who train martial arts should grow recessed
and they do overtime. most martial artist have fucked up skull
and those who run alot during puberty will end up short
not enough impact to do that but u try jumping from roof + damage your growth plates and good luck in growing to 3 metres
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5601257/
Read on straining forced and its effects on bone.
it is the process of bone remodeling, which can lead to increased bone density and strength not growing bones boyo:lul:

get tf out delete org account and talk to girls

• JFL
  • +1
not enough impact to do that but u try jumping from roof + damage your growth plates and good luck in growing to 3 metres
Yes if you break your legs you will impair growth :lul:

Smartass, now you are comparing bonesmashinf force to jumping of a building just fucking lol at your retardation.

never said you were "incel"
That's what you implied iny our fucking insult, ESL ahhh monkey :feelsuhh:

Great job, you look good.

• +1
Smartass, now you are comparing bonesmashinf force to jumping of a building just fucking lol at your retardation.
I used it as the source of the word to somehow made it more easier for you to understand what I was saying. I was hoping your brainless :feelswah: iq would take it but no I was wrong with it.
That's what you implied iny our fucking insult
as I said I have never called u an incel and if u consider yourself as one thats yo problem

good luck in demolishing your skull and breaking your legs in half

• +1
Now your deflecting the arguement :lul:

My coke doesn't spike shit, and I live in Asia, not Mumbai :forcedsmile:

"Pure white sugar" :soy:

Nigga it's fucking glucose, why are you romanticising fucking sugar :lul:
Read some Ray Peat

• JFL
Bonesmashing by just using my knuckles on my zygos and gonions whenever I'm not doing anything.

I hard thumbpull in the shower since before I joined this forum due to Astrosky, 10mins of hard session during the shower
When i mash my gonions i get hearing loss

• +1
Start of journey - Excessive naso folds from nasolabial folds. Bad bones too. I started mewing and bonesmashing so I took these pictures as starting points

View attachment 3069307
View attachment 3069308

After approx. few months of mewing and bonesmashing, did thumbpulling for a while too + working out and no fap for testosterone.

View attachment 3069317
View attachment 3069318
View attachment 3069319
View attachment 3069320
Bro literally zero change 😞

• JFL
Get rid of your sideburns

• +1
bonesmash is pure copium, your just causing micro fractures and swelling, your not actually increasing bone density or bone growth :lul: if u bonesmash just say ur broke to pay for surgery or lazy to go actually work on urself

• JFL
insane !!!!!! fucking insane man !!!!! i will bonesmash too !!!!!! you have better zygos and forehead now it's insane !!!! FUCKING LIFEFUEL !!!!!! Thanks Clavicular for his routine !!!!!!

• JFL
bonesmash is pure copium, your just causing micro fractures and swelling, your not actually increasing bone density or bone growth :lul: if u bonesmash just say ur broke to pay for surgery or lazy to go actually work on urself
Lurk more

View attachment 3069307
View attachment 3069308

View attachment 3069317
View attachment 3069318
View attachment 3069319
View attachment 3069320
good ascension but why do you look 25 bro

• So Sad
YGMI, Hopefuel

• Love it